UnmAsked

ARIAS POV:
I saw Caleb rip the mask off then finally I woke up from my long dream frightened. I woke up and saw bright lights with people surrounding me smiling and crying. Familiar faces from my dream. and the person who I thought the bad person was the whole time. I saw the person who I loved in my dream. But once I saw him in front of me I think I felt something for him when I saw the tears in his eyes as I woke up. I asked him to come close then I saw the scar on his stomach from the bullet. I cried and knew I loved him and held his hand. I told him sorry. I saw his ring and I also saw the women he moved on with in his life. A blonde. my height. My age. it was all just a dream. I dreamt this whole fantasy life up in one nights sleep. crazy to see so many years of my life taken over by this person in one night. I spoke for the first time and then once everyone left except the girls I heard the words "A did this to you. He thought you knew too much. You were in a coma. You've been in here for 6 months." "no, he just left with the rest of my family. 'A' just walked out of here." "What!? Who?" "I don't know his name or your guys names..."
I asked if they could leave and if the guy I told I'm sorry to could come back. I felt there's something I needed to remember. As he walked in and shut the door the name Ezra came to mind. "Ezra.. I love you." I couldn't believe the words I was saying but as he ran to me and kissed me I knew it must be true. "Aria I thought I lost you. if you never came back I don't know what I'd do to myself. Most nights I thought if I just died I wouldn't have to deal with the the pain." "Well I'm awake now and I couldn't handle the pain of not living with you. Your ring... You love her don't you?" He reached for my hand and made me see mine. "Don't you see I already love you..."

The end