Chapter 23: finishing it

EZRAS POV:
since Aria told me about us having a baby I was up all night thinking about it. Worried. worried about our marriage. Everyone always says you know once you have kids the marriage dies. I love her so much. I can't lose her. I'm willing to have the baby as long as she's by my side. We're closer than ever to unmasking A once and for all.

SPENCERS POV:
Friday. tomorrow we have a secret meeting a location we know A will be there. and the goal is to unmask him and end this once and for Al and move on with our lives.

TOBYS POV:
I head to SPENCERS because I needed to say my goodbye. I got there she ran and hugged me. I wanted to hold on forever but I let go she asked if everything's ok. "No actually no. remember when I proposed to you? And you said no. I know you weren't ready. But I don't think you will ever be ready so I'm saying my goodbye spence. We need to end it. You're leaving to college soon. And just face it we were never going to last forever. I need to go. I'm sorry." "Toby." She said as she grabbed my hand and kissed me. "I'm sorry Spencer we just can't be together. You're to worried about this A and don't worry us anymore you're always laying detective. Goodbye Spencer. Good luck tomorrow."

EMILYS POV:
Ali called wanting to talk to me today. I agreed to meet her at the park bench. I got there she arrived shortly after. as soon as she sat down she just starts talking really fast I had to calm her down. "slow down. start over. What's wrong?" I said as I grabbed her hand. She smiled gently and said "pigskin. I don't want you to be with her because I really like you em and want this to work."
"Her names Paige. I didn't plan this. I don't know we have so much in common. And I'm still in love with her. She got me over maya and was here for me. You really hurt her. you have to let me think about all of this. I gotta go." "Where?" "To meet with Paige." She got up and kissed me gently on my lips I smiled and walked to my car. I drove off and went to my house waiting for Paige to get there. -I sat on my couch until the doorbell rang and it was Paige. She came in and we just talked and finally got on the topic of us and what I want. I made it clear that I still loved her and wanted her too. "how can we make this work em?" She said. "I don't know..." I didn't have much to say after that until she kissed me and I fell in love all over again.

** the next day**
ARIAS POV:
Today's the day we have our plan set up to bring down A once and for all. I feel like it's going to fall apart. Ezra won't allow me to be in this plan any longer now that I'm pregnant. Little does he know I will be. I turned down A and I'm not giving A the chance of hurting me if I'm home alone. I refused the join the team practically. The girls all met at em's to discuss the plans and get ready with their "dates" to the event. the guys came over shortly after. Caleb and Hanna had to be together to finish this once And for all. Spencer rode solo because that's how she had to manage anyways. And well Ali I'm allowing Ezra to escort her. I just really hope it works. Everyone left and I went to my moms to get ready in my dress.

ALIS POV:
Riding in a car next to Ezra so close reminds me of old times of how much I liked him. When we got to the ball I reached for his hand to walk in hand and hand. Everyone else went to their positions with their boyfriend/ girlfriend. Since Paige was ems date. I got to replace Aria for the night and when me and Ezra ran into this closet because we thought someone was following us into our spot i lied because I wanted to be alone with him. I made my move in the closet. I kissed him. I thought he kissed me back until he pulled away and asked what I was doing and he reminded me he loves Aria. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too. Just when we was out of here we have to seem like a real couple to make the plan work." "I know. Let's go." He said once we walked out we went to the middle of the ballroom because that was our spot. I wrapped my arms around him he tried keeping his distance but I couldn't I pulled him in. He put his arms around my waist. we danced slowly. Then Ezra's favorite song came on happiness by the fray. heads were turning at someone who walked in guys were whistling. Ezra finally tried letting go of my embrace he looked me in the eye and I moved in once again but he knew he had to make it look real. He didn't cup my face his arms were still around my waist but once again he pulled away and turned. Turned to see Aria. tears formed in her eyes as she walked away.

EZRAS POV:
"Aria wait it's not what it looks like." "It doesn't look like Ali just kissed you? Look we can talk about this later. Please finish what we came here for. a's here and watching. I'll be fine. Sorry I lied about coming. I'll be out of the way." "Aria wait." I said once more as I kissed her on the forehead she smiled and let go of my hand and walked away. I walked back to Ali Spencer said A knows and is on the move. she found the location we have to run. we all run to the top floor and try and trap him or her. We see it standing trapped at the end of the hall. Hanna had her gun and pulled it out. we walked towards the masked person. Caleb reached for the mask to take off...