Introduction and Prologue

| NOTE |

Hey there ,I hope that you all are doing well. I finally decided to come up with another story. Well, it's more of short story which is basically based on fantasy fictions. It's dedicated to all of my readers who love me and support me.I hope that you all are going to love this story.

This story is an emotional roller coaster of pain,love and heartbreak. It's not exactly an emotional story, so don't need to be worried much. I am not going to make you cry like "HTW".

This is a totally a fictional story based on my imagination. There is no single connection with the reality. So , don't compare between the real and reel.

I have said it so many times. But still I am saying that I suck at writing emotional scenes and I am not exactly that best of a writer. So forgive me for my poor skill. I will try to entertain with all abilities I have.

This story can be clinche sometimes. There will be also grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes in the story as I am not going to edit the parts for now atleast.

Don't plagiarize my work in any other apps. I am also warning those who specifically apply the storylines of the wattpad writers in Instagram for writing their own stories, that you are not allowed to use my ideas without my permission.This is a request. If anything like that happens then suitable action will be taken against you.

No hate comments regarding the author and book. Constructive criticism is absolutely fine. Just don't do anything too much. Reviews and comments will be appreciated.

.........

"I guess that we should stop communicating from now onwards." I whisper swallowing the lump which has formed in my stomach.

"No, it can't be possible." He nods his head negatively before tightening the hold around my waist.

"We have to do it. It's your engagement tomorrow with my sister and we can't keep up this thing - US "I reply almost in an inaudible voice pointing between us and close my eyes as a tear slips from my eye.

"NO" His breathe tickles on my skin as his forehead comes to rest on my forehead.

•••••••••••••••••
Mallika Khatri,the princess of Rose Valley,has everything-beauty, wealth and luxurious lifestyle but yet she is lonely and broken. From the childhood, she has been always considered as the second choice of her parents whereas her own 3 years older sister has been always all perfect infront of her parents' eyes. She is lonely but still she manges to put on a fake smile to cover the pain of her broken heart.

Sumedh Agarwal, the prince of Aurora city is all satisfied with all he has got and all he is handling as a buisnessman and a prince of his kingdom.

When their first encounter happened, Sumedh's eyes laid on that innocent and lonely beauty and there he was determined to break all her boundaries which she had created around her.

Their occasional meeting started and it leaded them to fall in the basement of "Love". Things were going perfectly until the confirmed proposal of the marriage between Sumedh and Mallika's sister came.

Let's see at the end,whether their love story can work out facing all the problems together or it breaks apart like an unfinished love story ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>