Confession Of Love

MALLIKA

MALLIKA

I am absolutely shocked to find Prince Sumedh sneaking in my room at this midnight. I was once sure that I was actually hallucinating but it turned out to be reality which has left me totally flabbergasted. Obviously I am confused about what he is doing here at this time. At the same time, I am tensed if he is caught to be here with me then Mom is not going to spare me.

Right now he is standing just infront of me with a smile playing on his lips ,gazing at me softly which can surely melt me. He is wearing his golden printed royal white blazer with a pair of white khaki pants. His intense gaze makes me squirmed mentally which I controlled. My dark brown orbs are locked with his green hazel ones making me totally hypnotized.

After a few minutes of staring at each other, he clears his throat bringing me back to sense when I find him averting his eyes and his eyes take an immediate scan of my body. I follow his gaze when I notice what I am wearing. I am still in my sleeveless white lacy nightgown which reaches above my knee barely covering my thigh due to its net clothing. My cleavage is also visible due to the v-neck gown.Feeling shy and embarrassed both at the time, I immediately go to my bed and grab my white cloak. I put on the cloak which is long enough to cover my bare legs and chest.

"Why and what are you doing here at this time ?"
I finally ask him turning my full attention towards him. He takes a step towards me with that cute smile.

"I am here to meet you, Princess Mallika."
He replies in his calm voice which leaves me more startled.

"Ummm...why so ?" I am totally clueless on why he has come here to meet me. I mean, why me? We even haven't talked to each other properly. Instead, we created a scene in the banquet. Oh, I got it. He has surely come here to confront me for getting closer to him and creating embaressing scene there. After all, it's about his reputation and definitely he won't leave me knowing that a simple girl like me has caused such an inconvenience to him.

He suddenly marches forward making me to move backwards nervously. And the next thing I know that he has caged me between the wall and himself, his one arm sliding on the wall. I feel my breathe getting ragged because of the close proximity between us as I unconsciously keep staring at his eyes. He lifts his hand and keeps it under my chin lifting my face.

"I came here to meet you, Princess Mallika. I have already hide it for long time. Not more, I want to say it. I want to confess everything." He says looking directly into my eyes.His eyes are filled with a hint of intensity and softness.

"What do you want to say, Prince Sumedh?" I ask timidly wondering what he could say me when he barely knows me. He takes a sharp intake of air before closing his eyes. His palm comes to rest on my right cheek making me shivered. He closes the distance between us.

"Princess Mallika, I am in love with you." He says gruffly. I haven't noticed how close we are until I feel my back pressing against the wall with his mouth near my ear. "Princess Mallika, I love you."