Argument

I swear that you can't ignore the picture 😭😭

I swear that you can't ignore the picture 😭😭. That's #delena for you and me. I miss them.

Any delena fan here?

Steamy Content in the end 🤏

"And you think that I can help him to socialize?" She asks me with a glint of curiosity and gladness in her eyes. I nod my head timidly in response. After Veer's sudden change in behavior, we have braught my mother in our mansion. We have also contacted with a known Psychiatrist who has suggested me to keep Veer in contact with his grandmother. After our interaction, we have discussed the entire matter with my mother who is apparently ready to do anything to make everything right. Sumedh is though reluctant to let Veer be with my mother, he has agreed to do as per our Psychiatrist's suggestion.

He has suggested us to keep Veer in close contact with the people whom he is willing to have as his company. Since he has gone to his grandmother by his own, it is finally indicating his progress in interaction with people. Yeah, it can be called a miracle but it happens. Veer has been somehow able to emotionally connect with my mother which has resulted him getting close to her. As a child, he has found her different than other family members. It's according to Veer's prospective. So he has immediately responded to his grandmother's affection. Now we have to keep Veer with his grandmother because she might help Veer to get habituated with socializing. He has thought my mother different in one glance. Since, Veer has reacted to my mother other than me, Sumedh and Rehana. It means that he could slowly try to open with others with the help of his grandmother.

"Yes Mom, you can. Atleast you have to try for Veer. We did not have not expectation for these says. Only we know how much sleepless nights we have passed with tension of Veer's recovery. And when we have actually got an opportunity or a clue, we will do anything to save our child. And as a mother, I am requesting you to help us." I almost beg as my voice cracks feeling the knot tieing on my stomach. My mother looks at me with concern and pain. She takes me in her arms and rubs my back. We are sitting in my room.

"Don't say like that. I will do anything to save the baby. I have done uncountable numbers of sins. Now the God has given me the chance to repent and rectify my mistakes. I won't leave the chance. I will surely try and I mean it." She says with firm determination.

She seems genuine about her words. I can't help but believe her. This is probably the first time, I am sharing my grief with my mother. I am letting tears and emotion out in my mother's arms. There was a time when I desperately used to look for a shoulder to lean and share my gloominess. There was none to console me. But today, my mother is comforting me. I know that I shouldn't trust her after all she has done. I shouldn't feel this towards her. But my heart is yearning to be loved by her. She has done enough emotional damage breaking me into pieces, yet her embrace is providing me the feeling of motherly warmth and security which is relief.

We separate when she wipes away my tears.

"Don't cry, Mallika. I have already made you cry enough. I don't want you to cry more. Trust me, I will try in every way possible to make up for my mistakes. I will stay with Veer and will ensure about his health." She says with a small smile, cupping one of my cheeks. I nod my head positively and we both stand up. I open the door of my room to find Sumedh standing there leaning on the wall gazing at me skeptically. His eyes hold unsurity and disturbance. I know that he is not fine with my decision but I will go to any extinct to save Veer.