The Night Whispers

Warning: FIRSTLY THIS CHAPTER IS VERY LONG AND SECONDLY, THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER HAS MATURE CONTENT

Warning: FIRSTLY THIS CHAPTER IS VERY LONG AND SECONDLY, THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER HAS MATURE CONTENT. THOSE WHO ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, KINDLY IGNORE.

Also, the mature content has been written by one of my most favourite writers Crazy_imagines .

ASHI

The next week flies away in a blink of eye as I keep myself locked in my room day by day. I can't still make myself understand that I am marrying someone when my heart belongs to someone else. After 2 days, it's my engagement with Prince Sumedh whom I don't know. Even thinking of marrying him is piercing my soul. I haven't talked to Siddharth for the last few days. How could I do when I am betraying him? I am ashamed of showing my face.

"Princess Ashi, Queen and Princess Mallika have come to meet you." Rai informs me when I am sitting on the couch of my balcony.

"You may go. I am coming." I reply dryly and give a curt nod to her. She nods her head and leaves the place. I let out a dry chuckle thinking about my mother . She is just another synonym of witch. A pure definition of cruel. She has showed her true colour finally. I knew that she has never loved me, only used me. Now it's crystal clear. She is an evil-minded woman with no humanities.

I enter into my room where I find my mother and Mallika standing with the maids who have trays in their hands. Seeing me, my mother gives me tight smile which she is clearly faking infront of my sister and the maids to show how nice she is. I inwardly curse her and return the fake smile back to her.

"Keep them." She orders looking at those maids. They keep the trays on the centre table and remove the white fabric which are covering the ingredients present in the trays. There are many gold, platinum and diamond jewelleries on the trays.

"All of these are for your marriage and engagement. These are the royal jewelleries and are very expensive. Choose which you feel to be perfect for you." She sounds pleased.

"Thank you,mother." I say boringly.

"See, I have braught your sister with me. Share your excitement with her and I am sure that she will not be bored." She says eyeing Mallika with unreadable expression when Mallika bows her head down.

"Sure." I give a smile and pull Mallika with me when my mother thankfully leaves us alone.

"I need to talk to you." Mallika speaks when I close the door. My attention draws back to her and I shift towards her. She looks tensed and nervous. I can understand by seeing her fidgeting with her fingers. I put my arm on her shoulder blade and smile at her. It's a genuine smile, not fake one. I may not be too close to her but I love her and care for her. Due to certain circumstances,I couldn't be there with her in the childhood. But her happiness matters to me. Today,I am ready to sacrifice my love and happiness just for her - My little sister.