Guess? It's her ending.

Since it's the last chapter, I am expecting all of you to do vote and comment

Since it's the last chapter, I am expecting all of you to do vote and comment. Have a nice day. <<3

I groan feeling the warmth of the sunlight spreading over my face. Rubbing my eyes, I lazily open my eyes. I look up to find myself clinging into bare body of Sumedh whose eyes are still closed as he sleeps snoring slowly. His arms are wrapped around my waist as my face is pressed against his neck. I let out a sigh in content feeling his warmth again.

Last night's incidents come in my mind and I flush at the sight of our naked bodies tangling with each other. I try to wake up without making any sound. Unfortunately, Sumedh graons and opens his eyes yawning. He titles his head up as his eyes fall on me. Immediately he beams breaking into a grin.

"Good morning" He whispers hoarsely. His voice in the early morning is much likely for my eardrums. I shift in my place giggling when I find him piercing his eyes into me. His eyes take over my bare figure and his eyes quickly darken with lust covering them. My cheeks heat up under his calculative gaze.

"Go..od morni..ng" I shutter nervously and try to get up. But he pulls me on the bed yanking me from my elbow. In a blink of eye, he comes on top of me.

"Sumedh" My voice is almost inaudible when I call his name.

"Holy Fuckkkkk" He curses and I flinch at his high-pitched voice. He closes the distance between us capturing my lips in a hot and breathtaking kiss.

"I love you" He says slowly as he breathes against my lips and again presses them against mine. I respond trying match with his pace. He smooches my lips passionately earning a moan from me.

"I love you too" I pant as we pull away for some seconds. We keep kissing until we lack out of oxygen. His face falls on my neck as he starts sucking my sweet spot. He pulls away to look into my eyes.

"Look, I still want to say sorry for the things I have said to you yesterday. I just spoke in anger which I didn't mean at all. I will surely check my words from now. I am extremely sorry for avoiding you and hurting you. It's just that I was afarid after once you tried to commit suicide. I just couldn't trust Binita with my son. I shouldn't have said that. You are nowhere to be blamed. It's all my fault. I overreacted." He confesses genuinely looking sorry for his deeds. I cup his one cheek and smile nodding my head.

"Yes, you are forgiven. Besides, I cannot really accuse you at this place. I know that you are insecure and protective about Veer. Specially you don't trust my mother after her misdeeds. I don't blame you because you are supposed to feel like that only. I understand. Since she is my mother, I can't happen to disbelieve her so much. I just hope that Veer wil be fine oneday." I murmer against his lips. I feel him smiling aginst my skin as he rubs his nose against mine. His hands travel down to my chest as we resume whatever we were doing. The morning is spent with our constant love-making as the room gets filled with our throaty and pleasure filled moans, our grunts and passionate skin slapping sounds.