Sunflowers

If u like the chapter, kindly do vote and comment

Life is so unpredictable that it doesn't need any medium to show how it's going to work out. Sometimes, it does something magical and sometimes, it tests your patience. Who knew that today I would be here with the prince of Aurora City who is highly populated among girls for his perfection and charms ? Who knew that oneday I would also want to live my life happily just like others? Who knew that I would fall for someone so quickly?

As I said that life is unpredictable and it never leaves a chance to surprise you with its classified incidents. Then again, we can't know what type of game it's going to play. All we can do is to accept everything with a smile. A smile is the key of happiness and this makes a man believe in himself. Sumedh's words, not mine.

I smile warmly gazing at Sumedh who is also staring at me.We are currently sitting on a rock intertwining our hands together and my head is resting on his shoulder.

"What are you thinking, Mallika?" He asks me furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. I shake my head smilingly.

"Just wondering how I have become so lucky to have someone like you in my life?" I reply truthfully. I definitely feel lucky to have him in my life. He pouts at me and cups one of my cheek.

"Stop thinking low of yourself. You are the most amazing person I have ever met in my life. Not only that but also you are the most gorgeous girl in my life. You deserve every bit of happiness. And I want to fill your life with love and happiness. I want you to be independent and careless just like other princess. I have observed one thing in you that you are afraid of standing up for yourself. And I want you to remove this fear and stand for yourself." He says while holding my shoulder.

"You have to believe in yourself. Self awareness is extremely valuable to grow in our life, Mallika. People will say and you can't stop them. Just stand for yourself because you are the voice of your own life not someone else. Just try to learn speaking for yourself. And trust me, it won't go in vain. When your mother is saying something against you, you should speak out, you should show her that you are better than her and in fact you are the best being yourself. Just try to be strong." His words are absolutely right and the way he is trying encourage me is so nice of him. If anyone would be in place of him, he would have just stood for me but he would not make myself understand the value of self-consciousness. That's why I adore him. That's why I have loved him. He is unique and the perfect match for me.

"I will try." I reply and wrap my arms around his waist placing my head on his chest.

"That's a spirit. I want you to be strong, my girl so that none can speak impulsive against you." He murmurs beside my ear. I hum in response and snuggle closer to him.

After sometimes, I separate from him. I think that the time has come when I have to express my feelings too. I have already made him wait for so long and now it will end permanently. I stand up abruptly.