Blessings

1 year later

1 year later

"Come on baby, let me take care of you." I say making faces while gently messaging his body with baby oil. He is constantly moving and trying to roll down from my hands. I softly rub my palms on his belly and he giggles. I laugh and pick him up in my arms cuddling with him.

"You are so cute." I say and kiss his cheek to which he responds by cooing at me. I rub my nose against his smooth skin and take him to the bathroom. I call for Rehana to help me in bathing the baby. Yeah, he is quite handful at this small age. My baby is just 3 months old and he is so adorable. He resembles his father and he has got same eyes as Ashi. We have kept his name - Veer as per Queen Deepika's request. He is the blessing for our family. My life is great till now with everything happily going on.

I have started to write books and stories for magazines and publications

I have started to write books and stories for magazines and publications. Sumedh is also running his buisness and the kingdom successfully with the help of Siddharth and Rudra. My father occasionally visits us and to mention clearly, he is so happy to have his grandchildren. He even is planning to give all the responsibility of his kingdom in the hands of Sumedh and Siddharth both. At first, Siddharth was offered to accept the throne of Rose Valley but he has clearly denied it saying that he has dedicated his life to Sumedh as his best friend and his assistant. He wants nothing more than it. About my mother, she has tried to contact with us apologizing for her misbehavior. But all of my family excluding me have deliberately unaccepted her apologies. We are not giving her chance more. Now she sometimes comes to visit us and have some decent conversation just like guests. She is trying to repent for her mistakes.

After my wedding with Sumedh, I have made Rehana to come and work for me in Aurora City since she has been my best companion from my childhood. I can't think of leaving her easily. Now she stays here and helps me in works. It's not that there are not any maids. Infact there are so many maids present here but Rehana is special to me. She has only the right to touch and play with my baby unlike others. I can't trust anyone easily with my baby other than our family and Rehana. Veer seems to be fond of Rehana a lot. She plays with him and always tries to make him laugh.

Rehana immediately comes in the bathroom holding a few rubber ducks and places them on the floor. I give Veer in her hands and he instantly smiles seeing Rehana. I take out the small blue bath tub and fill the bath tub with water. I then place Veer on the bath tub and Rehana places the toys on the water. I really don't like the toys because he always tries to eat the toys. But he doesn't bathe without those toys. I take some water and pours the water on his chest and belly. He lets out fits of giggles and tries to take the toys in his small hands. I sigh and remove the toys little away from him and he soon starts crying. He always does that. I have tried many times. Seeing him crying , Rehana again places the toys on the water. He slowly stops crying seeing the toys.