Have you ever?

If you like the story ,then kindly do vote and comment

If you like the story ,then kindly do vote and comment. It will be really appreciated.

MALLIKA

Have you ever felt like you are worthless and valueless inspite of possessing a luxurious and rich lifestyle ? Have you ever felt that you are somewhat a second hand property of somebody who only owns you but never seems to take proper care of you ? Have you ever felt that you are totally unworthy to live in this heterogeneous world ? Have you ever felt that you are living like somebody else despite of living with these ordinary human beings? Have you ever felt homeless inspite of having mansion like fairytales ? Have you ever felt like you have nothing after having everything?

That's it. That's how my so-called beautiful life is. Many people and friends tend to be jealous in terms of the fact that I have everything which they don't have. Sadly, the truth is not same. I am the princess of Rose Valley. The cities of Rose Valley are small but greatly prominent as one of the happiest and the most privileged places all over the World. Our kingdom is just self-sufficient with the dwelling of peace, prosperity and unity. No living being of here seems to have any kind of complaints or troubles for any thing as they are contented and happy.

Unfortunately, I can't be that happy soul like them after having all of the sources of comfort. I am habituated of being treated to be the second pick of my parents on any matter. They are the parents of my namesake but they couldn't be able to be "my" parents in real. Parents are said to be the divine boon for their unparallel affection, care and selfless sacrifices. In case of my situation, this doesn't work. From my childhood, I am used to seeing my parents only busy in making us perfect and best in every fields according to their wishes which Ashi has been able to do and I couldn't be same. Yeah,I have a biological older sister who is Ashi Khatri and she is the one for whom everyone means to love and care. She is the definition of perfection. She is beauty with brain. She knows so many things and knows to carry herself as a princess with proper style and attitude. She is kind also unlike my parents.I won't say that we have the best of relationships as sisters like others but one thing is permanent for sure that we like each other and have occasional conversations with each other ,not too deep secrets but we exchange some words regarding our livings, kingdom, hobbies and our taste of music etc.

"Good Morning, Princess Mallika. " Rehana politely greets me when I come out of the bathtub wrapping a white cotton piece of fabric around my body. I go out of the bathroom followed by Rehana and Rai both. I sit on the comfy chair which is kept infront of the dressing table and Rai starts to dry my hair first.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you don't need to call me PRINCESS? You are like a friend of me." I reply when Rai, my maid helps me to dry my bare legs.

"Sorry Princess Mallika, Queen has ordered us to call you by PRINCESS. She will be pissed off if she could come to know that". She says like an mute animal in her feeble voice.