Wedding Bell

MALLIKA

MALLIKA

It's happening.

Can't really believe it?

It's for real.

I am getting married.

Nervous?

Obviously I am.

Can you blame me? This is my marriage for God sake.

When did I get so older ?

Happy . Excited . Confused . Sad . Nervous .

All those mixed of emotions are swirling in my mind as I walk down on the aisle with my hand draped around my father in my wedding dress. The dress is elegant and beautiful but it's extremely heavy with its floral embroidery work all over its fabric.

 The dress is elegant and beautiful but it's extremely heavy with its floral embroidery work all over its fabric

I inhale a sharp intake of air and slowly look up infront of me. I can clearly see that he is standing there on his black tuxedo with white shirt underneath, looking like a Greek God with his board shoulders, black hair and hazel green eyes. Any girl would be ready to fall for him just at a glance of him. Well,he is now taken.

I smile shyly when I find him checking me out. He himself comes forward with a dazzling smile and my father gives my hand to him. Our gazes lock on each other and I climb the steps to stand before the priest. He leans down a little and whispers , "You look breathtaking, love."

"Thank you." I mumble as I blush hard hearing his compliment.

"You look good too." I mention and lower my head hearing his chuckle. I turn towards the guests who have arrived in our wedding. There are our families, our chief guests, many renowned buisness tycoons and people from both of our kingdom are present there. Everyone seems satisfied with all of these happening around.

I smile contently when my eyes dart to my sister who is laughing with Siddharth on her side. She has now a big stomach indicating that a small life is raising in there. Yes, she is now five months pregnant. I am really happy for her and Siddharth. They really love and care each other a lot. She has got married to him just three months ago.