Final Rescue

SUMEDH

SUMEDH

"What!!!" I shout.

"What the hell are you saying ?" I run my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Don't you dare to shout at me, my dear nephew. Just say what I am saying. Your dear wife and your son both are under my watchful eyes .If you don't do as I am instructing, I will be compelled to kill them at this moment." He laughs like a maniac from the opposite side. I still can't proceed that he is my uncle who once was like a shield to my father. How can he get in such a low position just to rule Aurora City as a king? My grandfather has chosen my father because my father indeed deserves the position. A king not only needs power but also needs generosity and faithfulness which my father possess. That's why he has been always a great king to our kingdom. And here my own blood related uncle is so blind in taking revenge that he hasn't spared the innocent child. I can feel anger bubbling inside me as I clech my fist to calm down my exciting nerves.I take sharp intake of air and grit my teeth.

"Ok, I will come alone. Just please don't do anything to Mallika and the children." I say calmly.

"Good. I am sending you the location where you should be present all alone. If you dare to bring cops or anyone, I won't spare a moment to kill your wife and your child." He groans.

"Listen,I am coming alone. Just don't harm them." I say when he laughs and cuts the call. I close my eyes for a moment to contain my anger. On that time, the innocent faces of my son and my wife come in my mind and it has helped me to calm myself. I am beyond angry on my uncle. For sure, he is not going to make it up to live again.

"Ashi stop crying, I am going to bring your sister and Adhya." I try to assure her as she has been crying whole time begging to rescue them. My parents and King Arbin are here too. As soon as they have come to know, they have come in my office. They are worried about the whole situation. Siddharth is behaving like crazy when he has come to know that Adhya is kidnapped along with Mallika and Veer. When he has got to know the news, he gas instantly gone to look for them without thinking for a proper plan and still he has not come back.We have been trying to search for them for the last one hour. After an hour, Raunak calls me and tells me to come to rescue them alone. He has sent me the location too. My house is fully protected 24x7 by guards. Well I can't trust Raunak.

I need to have conversation with my father. As I, father and King Arbin settle down on the bed to discuss about what we should do, Siddharth barges into the room followed by the security guards.

"Sumedh, I know how to deal with the problem. I have got to know where they are. You don't need to go alone."

******

As per Siddharth's plan, I have come into the isolated place. This is a two storied burnt house ,situated behind the river Caniva ( An/ My imagination 😬) and infront of the forest. Definitely, I am accompanied by Siddharth and other securities. But they are now hiding in places where they couldn't be able to suspect anything. According to our plan, while I would go to meet with my uncle, Siddharth along with security guards would try to locate Mallika and the children. But firstly I need to reach my uncle first and need to have talks with him. I know that the lives of my wife and my child are under his hands yet he is my uncle. And it actually aches knowing that my own uncle is doing this to me. I just want to give a last chance to him. I just want an explanation from him. I know that I am being selfish to risk the lives of my closed ones in this way. Yet I couldn't bear to directly go and fight with my uncle.