18

The deafening music thumps loudly throughout the house, reverberating off the walls and slightly shaking the floor

I'm sat on one of the sofas with a girl on my lap, straddling me whilst her tongue practically attacks my mouth.

I'm not bothered though as I meet her strokes back with my own, sloppily making out with her.

I'm currently rock hard and can feel my dick straining against the inside of my pants. The girl on top of me obviously notices too, smirking against my lips as she begins moving herself against my hard cock.

Fuck, I need to get laid tonight.

Wanting to speed this along, I move my hand from her neck down to her sides, gripping her hips harshing, encouraging her to keep moving against me.

She moans into my mouth at the action, the sound spurring me on and meeting some of her own thrusts with my own.

Just as I'm about to slip my hand under her shirt, I feel a harsh punch to my arm, making me break away from the girl's mouth, and embarrassingly enough a string of our saliva still connects our mouths.

I quickly wiped my mouth on my hoodie sleeve, groaning frustratedly at the cockblock and looked over to Levi who appeared beside me.

"какого хрена ты хочешь?" I grit out, pissed at him for interrupting. The girl on my lap moves to my neck now, leaving hot open mouth kisses along my jaw.

(what the fuck do you want?)

"возьми себя в руки, нам нужно идти." He says back hurriedly, grimacing as he looks at the girl on my lap.

(pull yourself together, we need to go now.)

Deciphering the crazed look he was giving me, I immediately understood this had something to do with Car.

I turn back to the girl on my lap, feeling bad to leave her hanging. I gently grab her head and move my lips to her ear so I can speak to her over the loud music.

"I'm sorry honey I need to go." I say gently, to which she pulls back and pouts cutely but nods her head in understanding.

She pecks my lips once more before leaning into my ear, "Thanks for the fun." She pulls back and winks before sauntering off into the crowd.

I turn back to Levi to see him ushering me to follow him. We make our way through the crowded house and quickly find the exit, our ears immediately finding relief when we step out into the cold night and the music diminishes significantly.

"What's going on?" I ask Levi whilst we make our way to his car.

"I just got a text from Andrei, he needs us home ASAP." Is all Levi says before we're speeding down the roads and back to our house.