39

Gigi and I made idle conversation on the way back to his 'penthouse' as he called it

The cat followed us for a few blocks until he mewled angrily and trotted back to what I assume is the direction of his home.

I'm glad he eventually left us, I know I wouldn't want my cat to be out fraternising with other people.

But hey, I guess I'm just toxic like that.

At one point, we were walking along a pretty busy road, arguing about our favourite skittles flavours.

In which I found out this psycho loves sour skittles.

Ew.

Mid argument, Gigi pulls me to the inside of the pavement, taking up my previous place which was closer to the cars.

I try not to dwell so much on the affectionate action, telling myself he'd do that for anyone he was walking beside.

We eventually make it to a tall building where his penthouse resides. To say I was impressed would be an understatement.

We make it past the doorman, who Gigi gives an emotionless nod to as we pass.

The doorman looks like he's about to shit himself in Gigi's presence, which makes no sense whatsoever, but I still send him a small smile, which he looks shocked by and quickly reciprocates.

I turn away from the doorman when I hear Gigi grumble something childishly under his breath, suddenly placing his hand on the small of my back as he leads us to the elevator, sending a glare over his shoulder to the poor doorman.

When we enter, he pulls out a gold card and swipes it along a card reader, which beeps readily and closes the elevator doors. I notice that he didn't press any of the floor buttons on the panel, making me scrunch my face in slight confusion as I feel the elevator begin to move upwards.

Gigi must have noticed, as he leans down so he can speak in my ear, "Penthouse, remember?" He says, my mouth forming an 'o' in understanding, "The other floors are for apartments of this building." He informs me, making me turn to him, ready to tease him yet again.

"So you're the only one with a gold card thingy?" I ask assessing him through playfully narrowed eyes.

He rolls his own, "If by 'golden card thingy' you mean a key to my penthouse, then no, I'm not." He says, taking a step closer to me in the already limited space of the elevator.

There are mirrors covering all four walls of the elevator, making it possible for me to see his back in the mirror opposite me.

As he steps forward, his back muscles ripple under his black dress shirt, making me snap my eyes away from the mirror and back to his dark green eyes.

"στο κορίτσι μου αρέσουν οι καθρέφτες; καλό να ξέρω." He mumbles, smirking down at me knowingly, whilst I on the other hand glare at him slightly.