45

Levi dropped a sleeping Car off back at our house last night

Romeo was the one to answer the door, who passed our sleeping beauty on to me to put to bed whilst he invited in a teary eyed Levi.

I carried a half-awake Car up to her room, and gently took off her makeup, leaving her in her hoodie and sweats to go to bed.

I tucked her in and kissed her on the head, to which she was already snoring away.

When I came back downstairs Levi was in the kitchen with Romeo and the rest of our brothers. The kid was practically bawling his eyes out, whilst Romeo took the initiative to comfort him, telling him it was unsafe to drive home in such a state.

He stayed for a while, explaining the phone call Car received from Luka, which we were all pissed about.

How could he invoke such false hope and blatant manipulation in his own daughter?

We left Romeo and Levi alone after that, where Rome shared some of his snacks and drinks with Levi, calming him down before he drove back home.

I think it's safe to say not all the Russians are that bad.

It's now Thursday, the day Luka arrives in town and the day we're all planning to meet him.

Romeo and Massimo are back from school, Car having gone to her 'friend from math class's' house, who I still do not trust, but it's best she's with someone tonight whilst we're out.

I'm buttoning up my white dress shirt in the mirror, and slipping on some of my sharpest rings, knowing I'll probably be punching a motherfucker tonight.

Massimo suddenly barges into my room, looking more pissy than usual.

"Can you do my tie?" He grumbles lowly, probably a little embarrassed.

I stifle a laugh, knowing it'll just piss him off more.

I made a 'come here' motion with my fingers and he reluctantly trudged over to me, where I tied his tie and shoved him back out of my room.

I put on some cologne and chains before grabbing a jacket and heading downstairs to wait for the rest of my brothers.

Lorenzo was already ready, donning an all black outfit and gold jewellery.

Angelo was next down, then Mass and then of course Rome last.

Once we were all ready, we took two separate cars to drive to the mutual restaurant location we all agreed on.

At least in a public area, no one can get too beat up.

I grimace at the restaurant Angelo pulls up to, not looking forward to meeting this Luka guy.

Angelo, Lorenzo and I all get out of the car as Massimo and Romeo pull up beside us. We wait for them to get out before proceeding to the entrance of the restaurant.