63

So I want to be Amelia and Gracie when I grow up

Turns out they're total mafia badasses, and are the only mafia in the world run by two women. Let alone two gay women.

Like I said, total badasses.

We're currently in the kitchen, Mateo and I sat on the kitchen island as Amelia and Gracie continued their baking, apparently it's what they've always done together as a couple.

They've already baked a tray of cookies which Mateo and I are munching on right now as we all laugh and talk together.

"Seriously, he needed a dummy until he was six years old." Amelia cackles, Gracie and I join in whilst Mateo looks about ready to punch us all.

"Mum." He groans pointedly, and Amelia and Gracie just laugh more.

I would feel bad for embarrassing him like this, but it's just too good.

They're now making a red velvet cake, and fuck, it smells so good. Not only are they apparently masters of firearms, they also bake nice ass shit.

I take another bite into my cookie, before Mateo swipes it from my hand and stuffs it in his own mouth.

"Hey!" I squeal, and Mateo just smiles at me, cheeks puffed out from the food stuffed in his mouth.

"This is the tax you have to pay for laughing at me." He mumbles through his full mouth and I grimace and look away.

"Oh my god, whatever, just take it." I say, looking at him disgustedly. He's now wearing a cocky smirk on his lips whilst he chews slowly. I smirk back at him, "Unless you'd rather I go get your dummy?" I mock and his smirk immediately drops from his face. "I have no doubt it's lying under your pillow right now." I smile, gesturing upstairs as Mateo scowls at me.

Amelia and Gracie burst out laughing, hyping me up and standing by me against their own son.

"Mateo, how on earth did you manage to get a girl like her?" Gracie asks, and Mateo's eyes widen slightly.

He swallows before speaking, "First of all, I can get any damn girl or guy I please." He scoffs, and both Amelia and Gracie roll their eyes, I nod however, admitting that it's probably true. Mateo grins at me before continuing, "Plus, Car and I are just friends, I think her boyfriend would maim me if I said otherwise." He snorted, and Gracie and Amelia's excited faces immediately whipped to mine, jaws dropped.

"Boyfriend!?" They both exclaim, and I send Mateo a 'great now I have to explain this' look, which he winks at me for.

Gracie comes to stand beside me and cups my cheeks, "Tell us everything!"

Amelia stands by Gracie as well and speaks in a lower tone, "We knew you were too good for Mateo anyways." She winks playfully and I snort a laugh.