77

When I enter the penthouse, my eyes immediately zoom in on Gigi, casually relaxing back into the sofa, playing fucking cards with Dimitri, Nik, Lukov, Daniel and Novel

There's a pair of chains just casually tossed on the floor, and I look to see red rubs along Gigi's wrists.

The group hears my approach and Andrei's guard team stand up immediately dropping their cards and standing to my attention.

Gigi doesn't get up or drop his own cards, his eyes just immediately rest on me.

"Car." Lukov greets with a small nod, the others following suit.

Too pissed to even acknowledge Gigi and his beat up appearance right now, I head over to the other men, reaching up and checking their heads for wounds like a paranoid mother.

They let it happen, knowing I used to hate when they got injured as a kid.

When I get to Nik I see a small cut along his jaw. I give him a pointed look whilst reaching up and gripping his jaw so I can examine it further.

"Make sure you get this cleaned." I scold him and he rolls his eyes playfully at me.

"Yes, yes, don't worry mother." He teases and I give him a small slap on the shoulder before stepping back, having checked them all over for minor injuries.

"Is it my turn now doctor?" Gigi voices from where he's sat. My eyes finally give him the attention he's been craving, having felt his eyes burn holes into the side of my head as I checked over everyone but him.

I'm mad and I'm petty.

I lock eyes with him and send him my harshest glare.

Gigi only smirks wider at this, running his tongue along his teeth.

I turn back to Andreas, and before I can even speak, he smirks and pushes himself up from the wall, "Don't worry I'm staying at Mateo's place with my mum tonight." He winks, and I roll my eyes at his innuendo, even though I was gonna ask him anyways.

I turn back to Andrei's guards, "спасибо, ребята, серьезно. Я у тебя в долгу. скоро увидимся, да? Ник, ты все еще должен мне игру." I say, smiling at Nik towards the end.

(thank you guys, seriously. i owe you. i'll see you again soon, yeah? Nik, you still owe me a game.)

Nik smiles back, "мы будем рядом, принцесса. кстати, мы одобряем его." He replies back, nodding in Gigi's direction.

(we'll be around, princess. we approve of him by the way.)

I smirk at him, "Мне не нужно твое одобрение, но в любом случае это много значит."

(i don't need your approval, but it means a lot either way.)

They all chuckle at my stubbornness and send me nods goodbye.