64

"You're moms are MILFs, just so you know

"You're moms are MILFs, just so you know." I say, taking a bite out of a cookie.

Mateo grips the steering wheel of his car a little tighter before glancing over at me darkly, "Firstly, if you get any crumbs in my car I'll push you out whilst we're on the motorway," He threatens, and I stifle a chuckle, "And secondly, don't talk about my mums like that." He puffs his chest and gets defensive.

It's cute.

"No disrespect, they're just hot." I shrug and he sighs defeatedly.

It's quiet a few minutes as I finish my cookie and Mateo drives us to Gigi's.

"You ready to tell Gigi about Emiliano?" He breathes out and glances over at me quickly.

I don't answer immediately, but actually take a minute to consider the question."Yeah." I say, and Mateo seems a little surprised at my response, "Honestly I think I've been ready for a while. He makes me feel safe and I want him to know everything about me, it feels unfair to leave him in the dark about stuff like this." I say, picking at my fingers. "And I trust him." I add on quietly, getting a little shy at my admission.

I either trust someone fully with my life and want them to know everything about me, or I'm super closed off.

When Mateo doesn't reply, I look over at him to see him with a slight smile on his face as we continue the drive to Gigi's.

~~~

We pull up in the underground car parking and enter the lobby of his building.

Elias is here, and I send him a smile as soon as he sees us. He scrambles up from his chair with a smile of his own, looking me over before turning to look at Mateo.

He falters a little unsure of who he is, but Mateo only stands a little taller beside be, even going as far as to shuffling slightly in front of me protectively.

I try to ignore him, but see Elias furrow his eyebrows slightly at the gesture, "Hey Elias." I smile, and his attention turns back to me, his wonky grin falling back into place. "Can you let us up?" I ask.

He nods his head but scrunches his face up at Mateo, "I can let you up ma'am but I've not been authorised to let anyone else up." He tells me, side-glancing Mateo with disdain.

Mateo steps forward, surely about to say something unnecessary, before I speak up again, "Please? I promise Gigi will be fine with it." I plead.

Elias stiffens a little at me saying Gigi, obviously unused to the informal register but sighs anyways, "Let me call his penthouse quickly and ask." He grumbles, and I smile at him gratefully.

He walks over to his desk and dials a phone, letting it ring for about 2 goes before a low male voice comes out of the other side.

It's muffled from where I'm standing so I can't fully hear what he's saying.