73

After hanging up with my brothers, I lean back in my chair and just let out a breath to steady my emotions

I've both never been happier and never been more upset.

I miss Gigi terribly, even though it's only been like 12 hours, but knowing I can't go to him whenever I want is worrying me.

My heart still hurts from the Beneventi's. Though my mind is thinking rationally, and hates them for what they did and what they stand for, my heart hasn't caught up just yet.

On the other hand, things have never been better with my brothers. They're moving back here and we're all going to be sharing an apartment.

Not to mention its two blocks over from Gigi's place. And they fucking recommended it be so.

I'm still the only person in the coffee shop, and I take a sip of the cappuccino I ordered, but hadn't drunk yet, though thankfully it was still lukewarm.

I go on my phone for a bit, and check to find my friends, just to make sure Elias wasn't dumb enough to have taken Gigi's phone with him.

But alas, it was still located somewhere in the penthouse.

I make a face, annoyed that Elias has maybe one more brain cell than I thought and opted to scroll through instagram for a bit instead.

Halfway through my cappuccino and 20th oddly satisfying video, I get a notification from Andreas.

Andreas⛷🍓🍒🍎🍉🍑:

WHAT THE FUCK.

Andreas⛷🍓🍒🍎🍉🍑:

GIGI'S FUCKING GONE?

Andreas⛷🍓🍒🍎🍉🍑:

ARE YOU OKAY?

Andreas⛷🍓🍒🍎🍉🍑:

FUCKING RESPOND.

Me:

Hey, yeah I'm fine dw.

Me:

The swedes got Gigi, Elias is Don.

Andreas⛷🍓🍒🍎🍉🍑:

Oh fuck no, I knew that lanky ass kid was sus.

Andreas⛷🍓🍒🍎🍉🍑:

Eh, Gigi'll probably enjoy his time there.

Andreas⛷🍓🍒🍎🍉🍑:

Been a good half a year since he got to kill a kidnapper.

Me:

Why am I not surprised?

Andreas⛷🍓🍒🍎🍉🍑: