31

I don't hear any over reacting and yelling, only booming laughter and the sound of all my brothers plus Santiago chatting, so I think Santi's held up his end of the bargain

Thank god.

I internally sigh whilst sliding off my comfortable bed and padding my way into my large bathroom.

I pull out some makeup to cover up any evidence of running into Emiliano earlier today and then grab my phone and head back downstairs quickly before my brothers get suspicious.

As I'm making my way down the stairs to where everyone is still gathered in the foyer, I'm brutally picked up off the ground and into someone's arms.

"CARRRR!!!" Romeo's voice booms from close to my ear, making me squeal as he spins us round in circles.

I think I faintly hear Lorenzo telling Romeo 'to be fucking careful'.

"I missed you so much neonata." Romeo coos, now having stopped spinning but not letting me down from his arms, resorting to kissing me all over my head.

(babygirl)

I grimace at his affection, attempting to push his gross-ass head away from my own, "Urgh, Rome gross. Get the fuck away from me." I reply, over-exaggerated disgust lacing my tone.

Romeo stops his assault and gasps dramatically, "Do you not love me?" He exclaims to which I roll my eyes before being tugged out of Romeo's arms and into Massimo's.

"That's right, she doesn't love you." Massimo spits at Romeo, before turning to me and cooing at me like a baby, "She loves me the most."

I fake gag in his arms before scrambling away from the pair.

I don't make it far before Lorenzo captures me in a hug from behind.

Seriously, what is up with these guys today?

"We miss not having you here in the afternoons and evenings." Lorenzo says from behind me, giving me a peck on the head.

"Yeah," Giovanni grunts in agreement, "Thinking these Russians are going to be a massive pain in our ass."

"Remember they're here for dinner Sunday. So behave." Angelo scolds, looking pointedly at the boys.

"Yeah guys, behave." Gio reiterates Angelo's point to the younger boys sternly, before Angelo sighs out loud and rubs a hand down his face.

"I was talking to you too, Giovanni." Angelo corrects, making Gio send him a shocked glare.

"I am very well behaved, thank you very-" Gio begins, only to be cut off by Romeo. And thank the lord for that.

"AYO GUYS!" He yells suddenly, making me jump back into Enzo who rubs a soothing hand down my arm. "It's the word of the day time, don't think you slippery bastards escaped the tradition." He announces, a smirk growing on his face.