32

I decided to be upfront with my brothers, knowing I'll just get caught in a lie if not

Plus I have some very convincing puppy dog eyes.

I'm currently in my room getting ready for the day, only after being practically carried up stairs by Giovanni who kept insisting I change.

I haven't even changed yet, too engrossed in making plans for today, which I'm excitedly looking forward to.

It's gonna be a hot ass day today, which is weird as fuck considering the temperature fluctuations in this place.

One day it's hot, the next it's cold. Make up your godsdamned mind.

Because of this, I've decided to wear a halter and a white skirt which I can keep on for the party later tonight. Two birds, one stone.

I put my hair up in a claw clip twist and slip on some chunky gold hoops to match. I also grab a beige shoulder bag so it's ready to take out with me later tonight.

With this newfound confidence in myself, I head back downstairs in search of Angelo.

I eventually find him, Enzo and Santiago all in the formal lounge, all man-spreading on the couches with cigars in their hands.

Ah, so it's that type of Saturday afternoon.

"Hey guyssss." I drag out as I enter the room and lean on the armrest of one of the sofas.

They all had thankfully put shirts on now, though due to the heat they were all buttoned down halfway with the sleeves pushed up so nothing has changed from this morning to be honest.

They all stop their conversation and look over at me at the sound of my voice.

Enzo sighs, and gestures to my appearance with his cigar, "This is not what we meant when we said 'go change'. Maybe we should have rephrased to say, 'go put on the largest clothes you own, or better yet, wear one of our hoodies and sweats'." He says, a defeated tone lacing his words.

I cross my arms over my chest, deciding to give him some attitude today, "I'm sorry, but it's so fucking hot out right now." I counter, "And you guys are still practically half-naked!" I gesture back to all their appearances, making them grunt in a reluctant 'fair enough' manner.

Great, now that that's sorted, onto more pressing issues.

I turn my attention to the sofa where Angelo and Santiago are sitting, focusing primarily on Angelo knowing he's who I have to convince to let me out tonight.

"Angelo," I start with a sweet voice. He only looks at me, and then to Santiago, silently communicating his 'what bullshit is gonna come out of her mouth now' face. Santiago stifles a laugh in return, to which I shoot him a glare. He winks playfully at me in return before Angelo speaks up.