17

Authors Note/Warning: Sexual content!!! Feel free to skip this chapter. You won't miss anything too important ;)

The kissing goes from soft sweet kisses to deep passionate slow kissing. I can feel the pool forming in my underwear. From the poking feeling in my lower stomach he can smell it, and probably feel it too.

I slowly start to wiggle my body downwards slightly till I'm in his lap. Hearing him growl deeply in his throat, I slowly start grinding against him and I can feel him stiffen even more beneath me; causing me to let out a small moan of my own in my throat.

He takes this as a sign and flips me over to where I'm on my back with him between my legs. Now he's the one grinding into me, and it's driving me crazy. I wrap my legs around him and pull him into me harder, showing my readiness.

Instead he pushes my legs back down and starts trailing kissing down my neck, grabbing the hem of the big sleeping shirt I'm wearing and pulling it off me. My nipples are bare and harden even more with cool air now nipping at them.

"You are so gorgeous."

His dark hooded eyes drink me in and I do the same. I'm sure I've soaked through my underwear and his at this point. I wrap my legs around him once more pulling him back down to me, to which he chuckles.

Oh that sound.. I want to hear him make other sounds too..

He kisses me again only for a moment before working his way back down my neck, this time going further down. Once he reaches the left nipple he gently takes it into his mouth. Stroking it with his tongue and causing me to arch my back.

He pushes me back down on the bed as he start to flick my nipple with his tongue. He gently bites it, and at the same time pinches my right nipple just hard enough with his thumb and middle finger. This causes me to arch again this time with a gasp.

"Please."

I manage to moan out. He eyes are the darkest I've ever seen them, and it's turning me on like crazy that he wants me this much.

"Please what sweetheart? You have to tell me what you want."

He switches nipples, now licking, flicking, sucking and biting on the right as his hand plays with my left. Every movement is causing me to become wetter and wetter.

"Please keep going."

I wanted to say downwards, but my nerves got the best of me. I think he knows this, because he gives me a sexy wicked smile and just nods his head as he keeps rotating between the two.

He's really going to make me say it.. damn him..

"Please, go downwards."

Is all I can say between breaths, but it seems to be enough because next thing I know he's pulling my underwear off and leaving little kisses all up and down my thighs as he does so.

My thighs are one of my weak spots. He figured it out quickly when he bit one with just the right amount of pressure, and made me moan out loud. While he kept on with my thighs I didn't even notice the hand making its way to my sweet spot, until I felt it.

He started rubbing up and down the folds first, before pushing his way in and to my bud. I cried out in pleasure from the contact, it's been throbbing for it for a while now. At that he started playing with it making me wiggle, but he holds me still.

His eyes keep finding mine and the hunger in his eyes mirror my own. He takes his other hand and slides a finger inside me. Now I'm no virgin, but even his finger feels tight inside me. By the growl he gives he must agree.

Oh Goddess yes!!

He continues playing with my bud as his other hand starts moving in and out. I never knew a man could do so much with just his hands. I throw my head back and can't help the moans coming from me, that increases the next second because his mouth is now on my bud.

"You taste so sweet."

His voice is husky and I know he means it. He licks it and slowly sucks it into his mouth between his teeth, nibbling at it ever so lightly. His fingers now increase to two as he keeps pumping in and out. My body is starting to vibrate and I feel my walls clenching, I'm about to cum.

No not yet!

He smiles up at me with that wicked smile and I swear my heart stops, what he does next sends me over the edge. With that grin still in place he looks me dead in the eyes and says

"You can't cum until I say so, understood?"

I simply nod in response. How in the fuck am I suppose to last much longer? I'm already on the verge of exploding. I focus all my attention on my body and fighting what it desperately wants to do.

It's like he can read my mind because, because he's moving his mouth back up towards mine. He leaves tender little kisses all over until he reaches my mouth, and positions himself to enter me. He looks at me for reassurance and I just nod.

Please, just do it already!

He thrusts inside of me and I thought I'd already came. Thankfully I hadn't disobeyed, yet. He takes his time at first, going in and out slowly; teasing me. I wrap my legs around the back of his and urge him to move faster. He complies and starts picking up speed, we're biting and kissing wherever we can.

Fuck, I'm about to cum..

I don't think I can control myself much longer. It's building to the point it's a torturous mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Please!"

I scream out, digging my nails into his back. I can feel my entire body tightening, ready to release and relax.

"Please what baby? You gotta tell me what you want, remember?"

He whispers in my ear, sending chills throughout my body. Only making it worse on me.

"Please let me cum!"

I beg, I'm not above it right now. The devil only starts going faster and harder. I'm sure my nails are drawing blood at this point.

"You wanna cum baby?"

"Yes!"

"You sure?"

This man is evil.. pure delicious evil.

"Yes! Please! Please let me cum!"

He leans down without stopping and says the words I've been craving.

"Cum for me baby."

At that I come undone completely. My legs are shaking, my breathing is erratic. I've never felt anything like this before, it's pure ecstasy. I never knew sex could be this damn good.

This man is a God.

I'm still riding out my orgasm when he finally finds his release. I still have my arms around him and my mouth is leaving hickeys on his neck. I nip at his neck slightly, just trying to be playful when something unthinkable happens.

I feel a sharp pain as he bites me. That soon turns into more pleasure as he licks it so it will heal. We both go completely still, neither one daring to move an inch. I can't believe he just did that. Please tell me he didn't just do that.

He just marked me.