18

He just marked me... fuck!

I lay there for what feels like forever, not wanting to accept what just happened. Trying to turn back time, until it all clicks. I push him off with more force than necessary, and he goes flying across the room and into the giant mirror. Shattering it on impact I hear him groan out.

Serves you right..

"YOU FUCKING MARKED ME WITHOUT CONSENT!"

I roar at him. I know my eyes are probably glowing violet, but right now I don't care. I'm going to kill him. He's still picking himself up and picking shards of glass out of his skin. When he finally looks at me his eyes widen as his face pales slightly.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I lost control Nova. We were having sex, what did you expect? And I'm sorry but why in the fuck are your eyes purple right now? How hard did I hit my head?"

He rubs the back of his head and I feel bad for all of a nanosecond. I want to lunge at him, but I restrain myself.

"You're sorry? You're fucking sorry?! You MARKED ME! yeah, we were having sex. I expected to have an orgasm. I did not expect to be marked! What the actual fuck?!"

I lash out at him, not caring to be mean. Right now I'm beyond livid. So my eyes are none of his business or concern at this moment.

"It was going to happen sooner or later. It just happened sooner and I'm sorry about that. But what's done is done. You did seem to have an orgasm though, as far as I could tell. And why are you eyes fucking purple?"

He says the orgasm part with a smirk. I just want to wipe it off his smug face.

"Oh! So you could tell that but not that I didn't want to be marked?! And you don't know what would've or could've eventually happened with us!"

"Why are your eyes purple!?"

"That's what you're worried about right now? Are you fucking kidding me!"

"Yes, I just marked you and now your eyes are purple. I'm a little concerned."

"My wolf's eyes are violet okay. That's why."

I know it's not the answer he's wanting by the growl he let's out. It's too bad he's not getting what he wants. I damn sure didn't.

"You know what I mean Nova. Why are your wolf's eyes purple or violet or whatever?"

"It's none of your damn business!"

"You're my mate! That makes it my business!"

At this point I start pacing back and forth mumbling to myself about what an ass he is, and ways to undo this. There are none that'll let us both live that I know of.

Maybe I really will just kill him..

He just watches me, like he's waiting for something. Sucks for him, he'll be waiting for a while. I'm not telling him shit.

"I need some air."

"You're not leaving this room until we talk."

"Ha. Watch me."

I start walking towards the living room with him hot on my heels.

"I still haven't put your print in the scanner. You can't leave this floor. I told you, you're not leaving until we talk."

He thinks I'm stuck.. how cute.

"And I told you to watch me."

I snap as I make it to the main room. I start running towards the balcony when I see the french doors are wide open. I guess he was letting the air in, and letting me out.

"ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF!"

He yells as he realizes my plan. He tries to catch up to me, but I'm faster. I make it to the ledge and stand on the top of the stone railing. Holding my hand out, I warn him from coming any closer.

"I'm definitely crazy."

I give him a wink as I let myself fall backwards, praying he doesn't follow. He really wouldn't survive this kind of fall. I see the look of pure horror on his face as I fall. When I'm about halfway down, I turn and wait for just the right moment to shift. Not caring that he'll see my white fur.

Once my paws hit the ground I'm off like a bat out of hell. But not before giving one quick glance up to make sure he isn't plummeting towards me. Which he thankfully isn't. I didn't miss the look of now complete and total shock on his face either, I enjoyed it.

Zanes POV

Her wolf's eyes were fucking purple and she's a white wolf! What does that even mean? I feel like I've heard about it before, but I can't remember anything about it. And how did she survive a ten story drop?

Hell even I wouldn't have survived that fall. Everything about this girl surprises me to no end. I'm not sure if I love it or hate it.

Love.. Definitely love.

She's something else that's for sure. Surprising me at every turn, like this morning. The last thing I expected was for her to be so open, so ready. I thought for sure she would make me wait longer.

I really hadn't meant to mark her though. I just got so caught up in the moment, I lost control. I wanted to kick my own ass, but she did a pretty good job throwing me into the mirror.

My parents will be back soon. Expecting to meet my mate, not a pissed off she-wolf. I need to find out more about her, and I need to do it now.

I mindlink Felix and ask which room her father is in. I want to chase after her, but I know she's needing space right now. Once I dress I head down to see her dad, and brother.

They have some serious explaining to do.

*****Authors Note- The photo at the top is how I vision Alpha Phoenix (Zanes father) but feel free to change him into whoever you want to see him as.
P.S: Don't forget to vote ;) more likes = more chapters!!