61

Once Talia is done dressing I pull her in for a big hug, I am so happy for her. I can't wait to love and spoil her baby.

"When are you going to tell KC?"

"Well I want to do it in a special way, ya know what I mean? Like wrap up a onesie that says something cute like 'see ya soon daddy'. After I tell him I'd like to tell all of our friends and family together. I'd also like to make it a fun announcement." She smiles at me.

"I completely understand. I'll even help you if you want me to." Her face lights up as I say this.

She clasps her hands together excitedly "Would you really?"

"Of course." I tell her.

She squeals in excitement and hugs me tightly "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I can't help but laugh as she rocks our bodies side to side. Once she releases me, we talk about different ways to surprise KC with the good news as we walk back to her room. We use mind-link so no one overhears us.

On our walk KC texts Talia asking why her mind-link was blocked, and asked if she wanted pizza for dinner. That's when we got our idea, we seen it while scrolling through Pinterest. She quickly messaged him back saying she had her link blocked because she was busy helping me with something and that she would order the pizza.

We decided we were going to make the pizza ourselves. We are going to spell out 'you're gonna be a daddy' with the pepperonis. She also promised me she would record his reaction.

I can't wait to see how he reacts...

Unfortunately I can't spend the whole day with Talia. Today is the day I have to talk to Alexa and Layla about me training them. So I promised Talia I'd be back in time to help her make the pizza.

Today is Sunday, which is most of the packs rest day. I say most because some choose to workout today and some have to make up missed days. But the field will be mostly empty. Alexa and Layla plan on starting their training tomorrow, so I need to talk to them today.

I try to mind-link both of them, but they both have their links blocked. It isn't hard to figure out why. I decide to send them both a text instead, I don't want to chance getting to close to their rooms. I feel myself shudder at the thought.

Definitely not something I wanna hear...

I dig out my phone and go to our group message.

Nova: We need to talk.. meet me at the training field in 1 hour!

Layla: ughhhh... whyyyyy???

Alexa: I'm with LaLa on this one... whyyy???

Layla: Thx for having my back Lex #GirlGang

Alexa: Anytime LaLa you know I got your back ;)

Nova: -_- will y'all stfu!!! Just meet me there in an hour... if I have to come find either of you I won't be nice!!!

Alexa: Fine.. jeez! Take a chill pill.. I'll be there

Layla: :/ Fineeeee I'll be there too

I swear they're children...

I decided I'd go for a run to kill time while waiting on them. I head to a tree near the training field and strip down, placing my clothes at the base of the tree. I had shifted into my wolf when Zane linked me. I trot through the woods while we talk.

'Where are you?'

'About to go for a run. You need something?'

'No, just wanted to check on you.' He sounds a little upset, but I'm not sure why.

'Everything okay?'

'Yeah, everything is fine. How long do you plan on running?'

'I'm on going to run for about an hour. But I'm going to meet up with Alexa and Layla afterwards. We have some stuff we need to talk about.'

'Oh, okay. Just find me when you're done, love you.'

'I will, love you too.'

Something definitely seemed off with him, but I'll worry about it later. Right now I just want to run, so I take off on a mad dash through the woods. I need to think about what the future looks like, and what I can do to better it.

I think about everything going on in my life right now. The impending war, the upcoming meeting with a few coven leaders. My father wanting to kill my mate, and frame the vampires to send me on a killing spree. Not to mention meeting my brothers mate who happens to be a vampire.

Then there's my pack. We just welcomed some new members. Talia is pregnant now, I have to train Alexa and Layla. I still have no idea why I have to train them. Not to mention Alexa is a healer wolf, and could possibly have more powers. Oh, and we think Layla's mother is a Goddess.

Am I missing anything?

Oh yeah, also I have my ex mate who tried to kill me locked up in one of our cells. Plus a bimbo I call bozo constantly going after my mate. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but honestly at this point I don't care. I really just can't catch a break lately.

I finally decide to head to the training field to meet up with Alexa and Layla. Thankfully they're both already there waiting for me. Alexa is sitting on the ground, while Layla is laying down.

Lazy bitches...

I approach the tree I left my clothes at, shift and quickly dress. They still haven't seemed to notice that I'm here.

"Get your lazy asses up!" I yell out at them.

I must've scared them because they both jumped about a foot in the air. I can't help but laugh at their facial expressions, they're both wearing a startled look. When they realize it's me Layla laughs and Alexa rolls her eyes.

"So why are we here?" Alexa asks.

"Yeah, what's this about?" Layla adds.

"Well, apparently I have to train you bitches." I give them a wicked smile.

"Says who?" Layla cocks her eyebrow at me.

I point up towards the sky and roll my eyes. Alexa and Layla just laugh.

Don't forget to vote & comment!!!
More Votes = More chapters
Also... I love getting comments ;)