64

Warning ⚠️ Mature Content!

He looks at me with lust filled eyes and I bite my lip in anticipation. He grabs a folded up blanket off the back of the couch and places it on the floor at his feet.

"On your knees." He demands.

I get up slowly and place my hands on his knees rubbing up his legs sensually as I lower myself to my knees. Once I'm kneeling in front of him, his hands go under my shirt and around to the back to unhook my bra. In one quick motion he pulls my shirt and bra over my head, tossing them on the floor.

He stands just long enough to remove his pants and boxers before sitting back down. I lick my lips as he grabs a handful of my hair from the back and pulls me towards him. I eagerly take him into my mouth, moaning as he hits the back of my throat. I use one of my hands to stroke the parts I can't take in my mouth, while the other hand massages and plays with his balls.

After a few minutes he pulls me up by my hair and lays me on my back on the couch. He shoves his dick back down my throat, while his tongue finds my clit and his fingers pump in and out of me. I feel my body start to shake, and when he realizes this he stops and lays on top me.

"Fuck baby girl you taste so good." He says while licking his lips.

He begins kissing me passionately while one hand wraps around my throat and the other begins to play with me again.

Just fuck me already!!!

I begin to whimper from the need building within me. He just smirks at me and slows his fingers movements. He kisses up the side of my neck, taking a moment to nibble on my ear.

"What do you want baby girl?" His voice is thick with lust.

"Fuck me." I whimper.

"What was that?" He turns his head like he couldn't hear me.

"Please fuck me!" I plead loudly.

That's all it takes before he's thrusting into me. He has one hand around my neck while the other continues to rub my clit.

"Don't cum until I tell you." He whispers with his voice husky.

I feverishly nod my head yes. In one quick motion he flips me on to my side and lays behind me. Pushing back into me and placing both hands back to their spots. The hand around my neck pulls my head towards him and his lips find mine. I bite into his bottom lip, earning a growl deep in his throat.

Once I've released his lip, he decides to bite mine. The pressure making me gasp as he almost draws blood. He starts thrusting into me faster and harder until I can't stand it.

"Please..." my voice comes out hoarse.

"Please what?" He says as he purposefully picks up his pace.

"Please let me cum!" I cry out.

"Not yet." He says.

Fuck!!!

He gets up and the next thing I know he picks me up and lays me over the arm of the couch. He grabs both my ankles and pushes them forward as he thrusts into me. I'm already on the verge of my climax, I'm literally having to fight to stop it.

"Please!" I cry out once more.

He leans forward and gives me a devilish smirk before saying "Cum."

With his permission I finally open the flood gates and feel an intense orgasm wrack my body. I feel myself shaking but I'm so lost in the euphoria I don't care. Before I can fully come to my senses, I notice he's moved us to the bedroom.

I'm laying on my back on the bed and he's above me. My eyes must widen, or my face shows my shock because he gives me that smirk again.

"Did you think we were done baby girl?" He laughs lightly "Not just yet."

I feel him slip into me once more and my back arches as I cry out. He grips the back of my head and yanks my head back as he trails kisses down my neck. Once he reaches my nipples he rotates between licking, sucking and biting. It's driving me insane. I feel another orgasm start to build.

In an instant he flips me over and hold me by my neck to his chest. His other hand begins to circle my clit once more as he pumps in and out from behind me.

"Cum for me baby." He bites my ear after he says it and it's all it takes.

I feel myself slipping into the euphoria of another orgasm. This time he joins me, finally finding his own. The grunt he makes only adds to my pleasure. To know I make him feel this way is such a turn on.

I collapse frontwards onto the bed, and he falls sideways landing beside me. We're both panting messes at this point. Once we finally catch our breath he pushes a piece of hair out of my face. He stares at me lovingly for a moment.

"You're so damn beautiful." He smiles at me and I feel my cheeks heat up.

Just as I'm about to respond there's an urgent pounding at our door. We both shoot up at the same time giving each other a curious look. He throws on a pair of boxer and shorts and I grab my robe. The knocking doesn't stop but only gets more urgent as we make our way to the door. I take a sniff and immediately know it's Felix on the other side.

What could be so damn important?

Don't forget to vote & comment!!!
More Votes = More chapters
Also... I love getting comments ;)