Chapter 2: Someone's Been Here

I rubbed my eyes a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as the sun was beaming right on to my eyes, making it very hard to see, as it kind of burned my eyes quite a bit, if I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to control my self, and try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I had slept in quite a bit late, as I could see that the clock that was above me right now, all at the exact same time too, was a little bit past 9 am none the less. Though, you really could not blame me for sleeping in so much, surely right? I had been up for what felt like all night, as it had been hard for me to stay asleep for any amount of time, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like my grand father would just keep calling me in to his room for some sort of help, what felt like every 5 minutes, none the less.
Speaking of him, the last time that I had gotten up had been 3 in the morning. I felt like he should have called me in at some point, for some sort of help, all at the exact same time too, as it had me quite a bit worried, all at the exact same time as well, as I quickly began to start to get out of my bed that I had been laying on, all at the exact same time too, as I was quite a bit scared for him, as I knew that he was not in the best shape as it was.
Based off of the fact that he had said that he had loved me for the first time that I felt like I could ever remember none the less, I was quite a bit scared that he had felt like he was dying, and that he was on his last legs, all at the exact same time as well, as it made me feel quite a bit uncomfortable to think that kind of way, all at the exact same time too, but I also had to face reality as well.
I then all of the sudden began to start to put my shoes on, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to head out of the bed, all at once, to where I saw the front door of my bed room at, all at the exact same time as well, too. I was glad that he was not walking around the hall way as one of the dead, so that was a plus at the very least, as I began to start to look around the hall way, just to make sure.
Once it was that I felt it to be safe, I then all of the sudden began to start to head over the trip wire that was set up in my room, in the case that he had in fact turned in to one of the dead during the night, and that he tried to get in to my room during the night, all at the exact same time as well, as it would wake me up before it was that he could get any where near me, all at the exact same time too.
I was glad that my father had set that up none the less, as I knew for a fact that I did not want to die just yet, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to the room of my grand father, that was not all too far away, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in a bit softly this time to my self, all at once, as I walked over this trip wire, once again, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear in to the bed room of my grand father, all at the exact same time as well. I saw that he was on the bed, but the fact that his skin seemed to be quite a bit pale, even with the light of the sun burning down on him, all at the exact same time too, was not a good first look for me, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I knew that it could simply be due to the fact that he was very sick right now, but either way, I felt like I could not help but to be a bit scared, and a bit worried for it, all at the exact same time too, as I shivered quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to his bed side, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
As I drew closer to him, I then saw that he was in fact breathing quite a bit heavily, as I could hear him snoring quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As annoying as it was, I did in fact how ever roll my eyes a bit, all at once, as I then let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of relief, all at the exact same time too, as I was simply just glad to see that he was okay, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I nodded a bit to my self.
I then did in fact nod to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to the chair that was not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time too, as it was usually the exact same chair that I always used when ever it was that I was even in this room in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I stopped my self at the last moment how ever, as I then shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to remember some thing else that my father had told me to do, all at the exact same time too, besides the fact of course that I knew that I had to take care of my grand father, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self once again, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to curse my self out, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I should have been out side around the time of dawn, to go and feed the animals, and give them water, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
I looked out side of the window that was ahead of me, all at the exact same time too, as I then saw that all of the animals were moving around like crazy, as it was clear that they were waiting to be fed, and waiting to be given water, none the less. I felt a bit guilty for it, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"God damn it London! You're such a use less peace of shit! You probably lost a few chickens because your lazy ass won't get out of bed!" I yelled a bit too loud to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit guilty for that once again. It felt like a lot of the time I could not do a single thing right what so ever, as I hated my self for it none the less, as I wanted to almost smash my head in to the wall, all at the exact same time as well.
I had spoken far too loudly, as it should have for sure woken my grand father up, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to start to curse to my self under my breath, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts all at the exact same time too, and I then all of the sudden looked over to my grand father, as I whole heartedly expected to see him staring at me with an angry look on his face, due to the fact that I had been too loud, and I had woken him up, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
How ever, when it was that I was in fact to look over to him, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at once, as I was glad to see that he did not seem to be awake at all, as I could still hear him snoring quite a bit heavily, all at the exact same time too. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self once again, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as well.
I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to the bed room door of the room, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I had to hurry up and feed the animals, and give them water, all at the exact same time too, as I was a bit far behind when it came to that none the less, all at the exact same time too, never the less. I also was a bit worried as to the fact that my grand father might wake up, and he might need me, all at the exact same time too.
I did not want to be out side at all, not being able to hear him if he needed help, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to the fromt door of the room, all ay the exact same time too, as I made sure that I was not all too loud about it, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden got my mind and my focus on the fact that I was now out of the room, and I had got past the trip wire, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I was now safe to go on ahead and head down the hall way, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well.
I began to start to speed my self up a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I had to go on ahead and hurry up and get out side as soon as I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I might have been having before now, such as the fact that I had been worried for my grand father, all at the exact same time too.
I simply really just needed to worry about the animals, and the crops out side, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that was our only source of food that we had, and it was scarce as it was already, as we were lucky that my grand father had always liked to live off of the land, all at the exact same time as well, before the world had come to the way that it was right now, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to the side door to the house, all at the exact same time as well, as that was the closest door to the animals, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, before it was that I was to even go on ahead and open the door, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
I closed my eyes for just a few seconds, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the thoughts that I had been having before now, as I knew that there was only one way that the animals, such as the chickens had not died early this morning, all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact go on ahead and continue to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Please do not be too hot out there... Please just tell me there is at least a little bit of wind, to perhaps cool it down just a little bit..." I said to my self, all at once, as for some reason I felt like if I said as such a thing like that, than it would magically be a perfectly normal and fine day when it was that I got out side, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that was not going to be the case what so ever how ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it was the middle of the summer right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those negative thoughts that were in my mind, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that had to do with the fact that I knew that I was wasting a lot of time right now, and I had to go on ahead and hurry up and get out side, so that I could feed the animals for one thing, but more importantly, so that I could give them some water, all at the exact same time too.
I then all of the sudden nodded to my self, as I knew that I also had to worry about my grand father once again, as I then all of the sudden reached my hand over to the door handle, as I almost expected my grand father to yell out for some help, all at the exact same time too, as that luckily was not the case what so ever how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on before now, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I then all of the sudden began to start to open the door, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to where I saw the coops of all of the animals at, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head on over to just where it was that the feeding station was at any ways.
I began to start to jog over to it, as I kind of felt like every moment mattered, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like it was insanely hot right now, out side, as I felt like the sun had melted the last of the water that was left out for the day, all at the exact same time as well, as I made a mental note to my self, all at the exact same time too, that I should tell my father that we needed to feed the animals, and give them water at night as well, especially at this time of the year.
I nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to the barn yard that was not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden stopped my self at the last second, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I knew that I had to go on ahead and start to think on the fact that I had to get the food in to the barrels right now, and I had to get the water pump started as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I felt like the water pump was more important right now, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to where that was at, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as soon as it was that I was over to that spot, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self all at once, as I then all of the sudden turned it on, all at the exact same time too.
Once the water was for sure pumping, all at the exact same time as well, I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to where all of the food was stored up, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to lift one up, all at the exact same time too, as I then put it in the little wagon that I was going to use to take the food over to all of the animals, all at the exact same time as well, as I made sure to get 1 bag for the chickens, 1 for the sheep, 2 for the pigs and the cows, just as my father had told me, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, then all of the sudden began to start to put the bags of the food in to the wagon that I was going to push over to where the animals were at, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to remind my self that I had be careful with the chickens, as they some times tried to run out.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I simply needed to get this bags on the wagon before it was that I was to worry about any thing else other than that, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quit a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to blink my eyes a few times, as I instantly noticed that some thing was off.
It was the fact that the wagon was not where it was that my father normally left it at, when ever that he took it back from feeding the animals every morning, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try not to get all too freaked out about it, all at once, none the less.
If I had to guess it was most likely the fact that it was not really on the mind of my father last night what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to tell my self that every thing was going to be fine, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he most likely was not really thinking all too much about it, all at the exact same time as well.
I began to start to look all around the barn for it, all at the exact same time as well, as I still knew that I needed the wagon so that I could in fact go on ahead and feed the animals, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again. I nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus of the thoughts that had to do with the fact that I saw the red wagon not all too far away on the other side of the barn luckily enough for me, all at the exact same time too.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief, all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind on the fact that I noticed that for some reason that the wagon was knocked down, and it was on the ground side ways, all at the exact same time too, which I knew for a fact was for sure not normal what so ever, as I knew that my father would not have left it there that way, all at the exact same time too.
That meant that the only way that the wagon was knocked over, was simply due to the fact that either a big, heavy gust of wind had blown in to the barn during the night, which I was fairly certain was not true what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that the wagon was a strong wagon for one thing, but also the fact that I knew that I would have heard it, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I began to start to realize as to just what it was that it could mean, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden pulled the pistol that was in my holster out, all at the exact same time as well, as I made sure that it was loaded up first, before it was that I felt a bit safe to head in further to the barn, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that the only way that the barn had got messed with, and the wagon had been knocked over, was if one of the dead had fallen in to it during the night, all at the exact same time as well, which I felt like could in fact very well he the case, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quit a bit heavily to my self, once again, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I went to the far side of the barn, all at the exact samr time too, just to make sure that it was not hiding in here any where.
I saw that it was dark, but there seemed to be no sign of life, or rather perhaps the fact that there seemed to be no sign of death what so ever right now, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on some thing much different than all of that.
I turned my head around, just to make sure that I was in fact safe right now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of relief, all at once, as I did not see any of the dead trying to sneak up on me and try to take me down, and tear me apart, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once.
I then all of the sudden began to start to speak up to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to curse a bit, all at the exact same time too, which was for sure some thing that I knew that my grand father would not be proud of me for, all at the exact same time as well. I did not care all too much about that how ever, right now, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that once again, as I continued to speak to my self, just as I had been doing before now.
"You little bastard! Where are you at, huh?" I said to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I just kept on going on ahead and putting the food that I was going to give to the animals, all at the exact same time as well, in to the red wagon, all at the exact same time as well.
Once it was that it was filled up, I then all of the sudden began to start to head out of the barn, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to where to animals were at right at this very moment in time too, as I knew that was where the dead would be if they were going to be any where right now.
Of course, luckily my father had set it up long ago, to where it was that the dead could not get in to the coops at all, all at exact same time as well, as I was glad for that none the less, as I nodded a bit to my self, all at once. I saw that the animals were moving around like crazy, as it was clear that they were waiting to be fed, and be given some water, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like they were fine right now.
I was about to lift up the end of the hose, that was not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time too, until I then all of the sudden seemed to stop my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the thoughts that I had been thinking on before hand, which had to do with the fact that I knew that one of the dead was surely nearby right now? Right? They would not have given up on trying to get to the animals, as I knew that for a fact, as I had seen it time and time again.
How ever, when ever it was that I looked all around the coops, I noticed that I did not see any of the dead any where around, which a part of me was a little bit relieved for that to be the case, but also I was a litttle bit afraid for that, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like it could be any where right now, as I once again looked behind me, just to make sure it was not chasing me down, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I let out a bit of a heavy sigh of relief, all at once, as I then got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I needed to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like this simply could all just be a bit of a coincidence, and my father might have just been a little bit too worried last night, about his own father, to worry about the fact that the wagon had fallen over, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I just kept on going on about my normal day, as I then all of the sudden put the gun back in to its holster, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that every thing was going to be fine, and that there was nothing that I needed to be worried about at all right now, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on before.
I then all of the sudden picked up the hose, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to head on over to the chicken coop, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that was after all who it was that I needed to worry about first, first in and foremost, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind on the fact that I needed to get in there in a hurry.
As I opened the door to the coop, I saw a bunch of chickens begin to start to fly around, all over the place, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that they were freaking out, as I was sure that a few of them wanted to get out of the coop for one thing, which I was not going to let happen. The other thing was, I was sure that they were insanely hungry, and that they were insanely thirsty, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden sprayed the way at them, to knock them back, all at once, to make sure that they did not sneak out, none the less.
Once it was that they seemed to all move back, all at once, I then closed the door right behind me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to fill up the baskets with water, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw them all begin to flock over to it, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that the poor chickens were in fact insanely thirsty, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, once the water baskets were all filled to the brim, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to look all around the barn, to make sure that none the chickens had died due to dehydration early in the day, all at the exact same time as well. Luckily that did not seem to be the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I let out quite a bit of a sigh of relief to my self, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
How ever, there was some thing that I did in fact notice, all at the exact same time too, which I knew for a fact was not normal. There were supposed to be 20 chickens in this coop... 6 of those being chicks, and 1 of those being roosters, all at the exact same time too. I saw the rooster in his little cage and the chicks just fine, but I instantly began to notice that there were for sure not 13 other chickens that were in this coop right at this very moment in time any ways, never the less.
I began to start to count, just to make sure that my eyes were not mistaking me, as I counted only 8 chickens... I counted again, and once again... Only 8 chickens... That means 5 chickens were missing some how, which made 0 sense to me what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that if one of the dead were in fact to some how get in to the coop, and kill those chickens, that there would be a mess every where.
No... Those chickens were simply just gone... They must have some how found some way to get out... No... That did not make sense what so ever to me either, as I knew that was no way that the chickens could have gotten out, unless my father had some how failed to notice that he had let a few out yesterday, which once again seemed to make 0 sense what so ever to me, all at tbe exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, too.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the thoughts that had to do with the fact that I then all of the sudden began to start to remember that the wagon had been knocked over when I had walked in to the barn, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear to me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I was now starting to put all of the pieces together, all in to one, all at the exact same time too. My eyes grew a bit wide, all at tbe exact same time as well, as a part of me was a bit excited for it, but also a part of me was a little bit scared by what it meant was going on, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I looked at the chickens one more time, just to make sure, all at the exact same time too. It was clear to me as to just what it was that was going on know how ever, as I then looked out of the coop that I was in right now, all at the exact same time too, and I then all of the sudden began to start to speak to my self, all at the exact same time as well, quite a bit gently none the less, if I might add.
"Some one has been here..."