Chapter 25: Infections

I blinked my eyes a few times, as I just seemed to stare there for a few moments, as I looked back at all of the others, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that they too were sprinting as fast as they could, at least my father was, all at the exact same time too, to try to get to where it was that I was at, just a little bit in to the woods, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as to where it was that I hoped it was that we were in fact safe at of course.
I could still hear the bikers roaring out far away in the distance, as I wondered if they had in fact thought that they had killed us all, which was pretty stupid of them, all at the exact same time as well, for the fact that they might in fact think of such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like not even the gunners were even checking in on us, as I felt like they would in fact at the very least, try to shoot at us, all at the exact same time as well, before it was that we had in fact got in to the woods, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well how ever, as I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as cool as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I should just be glad that it was not the case, all at the exact same time too, though I was not all too sure as to just what it was that they were thinking, as I knew that I did not like to think on dark and evil things such as this, but I felt like it would have been a lot smarter for them to just kill us all, and make sure that we were all dead, so that they could hide our bodies after wards.
Now that it was that they had let us be, and they had not checked in on us, all at the exact same time as well, it was clear to me, all at the exact same time as well, that they had just made an even bigger war between the places, all at the exact same time too, than it had even been before, all at the exact same time as well, as it did in fact kind of anger me at the thought of that, all at the exact same time too.
Sure, maybe they were in fact trying to get back at the twins since it was apparently that they had in fact killed a bunch of their people, all at the exact same time as well, but that still kind of felt like it did not seem to make all too much sense to me, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like now they were just going to bring even more chaos, and even more death than they had before hand.
I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that my father was in fact right beside me right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as it was clear that he too was now a lot safer with me in the woods right now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I nodded to my father as he got up close to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact glad, and I was in fact happy that he was in fact okay, all at the exact same time as well, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden just kind of began to start to get my eyes, and I began to start to get my focus more or less on the fact that Donald and Anderson were helping carry practically, Martin in to the woods, all at the exact same time too.
It seemed like he was out of it at this point, as it seemed like he was drifting in to a bit of an unconscious state right now, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, as I knew as to just what it was that it would mean if he did in fact fall asleep right now, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that he would in fact not wake up, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I was in fact tempted to go right on ahead and say some thing about it, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw that Donald and Anderson were in fact right up on me and my father, in the woods, all at the exact same time as well, as they all of the sudden began to start to drop Martin down, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that it was quite a bit hard for them to have to carry him, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I saw that Donald was holding to the twin, the last one at that, all at the exact same time as well, as I could see that he had quite a few tears falling from his eyes, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like as much as it was that Donald did not seem to like them, and it seemed like they seemed to mess with him, and annoy him a bunch, it still was clear to me that Donald did in fact at the very least not want him to die, if not the fact that he called them friends him self, all at the exact same time as well.
I felt a bit bad about all of this, even though I knew that none of it was my fault what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I just stared at all of them for quite a bit of some time, all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should in fact be doing right at this very moment in time too, once again.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could for the mean time, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Donald, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that he was now all of the sudden beginning to start to speak to his friend, all at the exact same time as well, as I could see the tears that were falling from his eyes right at this very moment in time too, as it was clear to me that he was hurt by all of this.
Donald continued to just stare at Martin for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could for the time being, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that Donald did in fact have to say to his friend, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
"Please don't close your eyes Martin! You need to stay awake!" He said to Martin, all at the exact same time as well, as I could see that Martin was bleeding like crazy right now, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that there was blood all over the pine leaves that were in fact all across the floor around us, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that Martin did not have all too much longer left, unless we got some sort of help for him, all at the exact same time too.
The only problem was, we did not really have all too much that we could in fact help him with at all right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that we had brought with us, all at the exact same time as well, for one thing, but also the fact that the stuff that we had in fact brought with us, all at the exact same time as well, was in fact in the middle of the road right now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that other stuff, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Martin, as he then began to start to speak back to Donald, all at the exact same time as well, as I quickly began to start to turn my head over to him, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact have some hope that he would in fact make it, all at the exact same time too.
As I stared at Martin for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to realize all of the sudden, none the less, that he was in fact saying a bunch of random stuff that did not make all too much sense to me at all right now, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that Martin was too out of it right now, to under stand as to just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could for the time being, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to look away from Martin, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my attention on some else, all at the exact same time as well, as I heard my name called, all of the sudden.
I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden tilted my head over to the person that was in fact speaking to me all at the exact same time too, as I was quite a bit lost by it if I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just who it was, and just why it was that some one was saying me name right at this very moment in time any ways, once again, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to realize that the person that was in fact speaking right at this very moment in time too, just so happened to be Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he was in fact the leader in all of this, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I very well should in fact be paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say right at this very moment in time too, as I did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod to Anderson, all of the sudden.
Anderson blinked his eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that he did not really care all too much about all of that other stuff that he had in fact been thinking on long before now, or just what it was that might be going on with me right now, as he then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me either way, as I did in fact begin to start to continue to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say, all at the exact same time as well, once again, none the less.
"London! I need you to go to Cody's bag, and I need you to grab it, and run!" He yelled to me, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he was trying to let me know that he was in fact being dead serious with just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, once again, as to just what it was that he had in fact even said to me, all at the exact same time too.
I stood there for just a few moments as if I had not heard a single word as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, as I just blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. That was when it then all of the sudden hit me, all at once, as I could see that Martin was in fact dying from the corner of my eyes, and I could see a serious look on the face of Anderson all at the exact same time as well, as Donald still seemed to be crying.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that this was going to be very risky, and I knew that this was in fact going to be very dangerous, but I kind of felt like I was not left with much of any other choice but to do what it was that I had to do, as I really did not want Martin to die for one thing, and I for sure did not want the blame to be put on me for his death, all at the exact same time as well, as I remembered what it was that Harold was like when it was that he was angry.
I began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could possibly do, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to lift my self up from off of the ground, all at the exact same time as well, as it was now all of the sudden starting to hit me as to just what it was that I should in fact be doing right at this very moment in time too.
I nodded a bit to my self all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as I looked from quite a bit far away, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that there was in fact a bunch bags on the side of the road from not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time, as I knew that there was a lot more that was there than just Martins bag.
I knew that I had a necklace in there that my mom had given me when it was that I was a young child, that obviously did not fit me any more, but I knew for a fact that I was not going to let that stay there, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to stand up for my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then nodded to my self all of the sudden, as I began to start to go as fast as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well.
I was scared that I was going to trip, and that I was going to take a heavy fall that would spell the end of me for sure, as soon as it was that they were in fact going to start to shoot at me, all at the exact same time as well, once again, none the less. How ever, much to my surprise, it did not take me all that long to get over to the bags, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to lift up Cody's bag, that had the medical supplies, and also had the map in it, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
Once it was that I had in fact grabbed it, that was when I was about to head back to the woods, when I then began to start to remember the necklace once again, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to stop my self, all at once, as I began to start to reach in to my own bag all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, as I made sure that I could in fact reach in, and I could in fact grab it from the small front pocket, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
Just as soon as it was that I had began to start to reach in to the pocket, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear a voice from deep in to the woods, all at the exact same time too, as it then all of the sudden began to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, that got my attention to it, as I did in fact hear my name said, all at once, once again.
I stopped my self for just a few moments, which was a very stupid thing for me to do, now that I came to think of it, as I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over to the person that was speaking right now, all at once, as I saw that it just so happened to be my father that was in fact the one that was in fact speaking up to me right at this very moment in time too, all at the exact same time as well.
I was quite a bit lost by it, if I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of just began to stare at my father with a bit of a blank look on my face for the time being, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, as he did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me, all at once, just as it was that he had in fact been doing just a few moments before hand, once again.
"London! What are you doing? Hurry up and get back?" He yelled to me, as I could hear a panic in his voice, as I could tell that he was scared for me based off of the look that he did in fact have on his face right at this very moment in time as well, but I really just did not seem to care all too much at all, what so ever, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I just kept on doing what ever it was that I had in fact been doing before hand, which was of course the fact that I was reaching in to the bag to get my necklace.
As I did in fact begin to start to unzip the bag, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to feel the necklace in the thing, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt a bit of a soft sigh of relief come out of my throat, all at the exact same time as well, as soon as it was that I had in fact got the necklace, all at the exact same time too, as that was all that it was that I had in fact even wanted, all at the exact same time as well, once again, never the less, at that.
As soon as I had in fact grabbed it, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to waste no such sort of time what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to sprint back over to where it was that I could in fact see every one at in the woods right at this very moment in time as well, as I knew that I was going to feel a lot safer now that it was that I was around them.
I knew that it was very stupid as to just what it was that I had in fact done, all at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that I had in fact done all of that for a simple necklace, all at the exact same time as well, but I kind of felt like I just did not care all too much, if I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too, as I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, once again, as I slid right up on them, all at once.
As soon as it was that I had got there, I made sure that I had my necklace in my hand, as I saw that my father was still quite a bit scared, and he was still quite a bit freaked out for me, all at the exact same time too, but as soon as it was that he had in fact noticed the necklace that I had in fact hand right now, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then all of the sudden saw him start to nod to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that he did in fact under stand as to just what it was that I had even been doing, all at the exact same time as well, once again, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to stare over at Anderson, and over to Donald, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that their eyes, and that their attention was still on Martin, as it very well should be, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, at the very least, it was clear that Anderson had at least noticed that I was here with him again, and that I was in fact back with him, some what safe at that, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that Anderson was now all of the sudden beginning to start to grab the bag from off of me, all at the exact same time too, as he was now all of the sudden beginning to start to open it, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was looking for some supplies to bandage the wounds of Martin, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to speak to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt good about just what it was that I had in fact done, all at the exact same time as well, once again. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, once again.
Anderson seemed to be paying attention to me, even though it was clear that he was in fact rummaging through the bags to find what it was that he needed all the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to him either way, no matter what the case was, all at the exact same time too.
"Do you want me to go out there and get some more? I don't think they are still there waiting for us..." I said to him, as I looked at him with quite a bit of a blank look on my face, as for one thing, I wanted to show him that I was not afraid what so ever, as to just what it was that I was even doing, all at the exact same time too, but also I wanted him to know that I was glad to be the one that had to step up, and that I was the one that was doing some thing for once, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I then all of the sudden got my focus back on to the rest of the bags that were in the street, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it was a bit risky, and there was not all too much to gain from it, besides the fact that there were more tents in there for one thing, all at the exact same time too, as well as some more water bottles, clothes, and some food.
That felt like it was worth it to me, as I was about to step up and go right on ahead and do it, all at the exact same time too, when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Anderson, all at the exact same time too, as he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and start to step up and was about to run over to the bags once again, until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Anderson, as he was suddenly beginning to start to respond to me, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, as I kind of more or less just began to start to stare at Anderson, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was even doing right at this very moment in time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"No... It is not worth it... We have got what we need... There is plenty of water in the bag, and there should be enough food til we get back to the prison and we break the news to Harold..." He said to me, all at once, as I kind of shivered at the name of Harold, all at the exact same time as well, as it just did not make all too much sense as to just why it was that he had sent me and my father out on such a dangerous mission as our first mission, all at the exact same time too.
It was almost as if he had known as to all that was going to happen, all at the exact same time as well, as I really did not want to put that on his name what so ever, if I was not going to lie to my self either, but if I was not going to lie to my self too, I also knew that I could not help but to kind of feel like that might have in fact been the case, all at the exact same time too, as he might have wanted to have us taken out, at that, none the less.
It just did not make sense as to why it was that he would send his best men out there with us though, as I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I then shook my head a bit to my self all of the sudden, as I got my eyes, and I got my mind on just what it was that was even going on right now, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that there was a lot that was going on right now, as well.
I saw that Anderson was wrapping up the wounds that Martin had on him, as it was clear that he was trying to stop the bleeding right now, as I could tell that we simply only had the basic stuff with us right now, as I was fairly certain that it was not enough to help Martin with 3 bullet shots with an AR gun, all at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit sick, and I felt quite a bit bad about all of this, all at the exact same time as well, once again, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I could still tell that Donald at the very least, was in fact still freaking out right now, as I could tell that he was still panicking about all of this, all at the exact same time too, as I could hear him breathing in quite a bit heavily even from here, all at the exact same time as well, as he did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and start to speak to Anderson, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again.
I stared at Donald right in to his eyes for the time being, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as well, as I just sat on the ground on 1 knee, as I did in fact begin to start to pay attention, and I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Donald did in fact have to go right on ahead and say to Anderson, all at the exact same time too.
"Please tell me that you can save him Anderson, right?" Donald said to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as if I was not going to lie to my self either, I kind of felt like that would kind of annoy me quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that was even going on right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I just stared at the both of them.
Anderson just seemed to be ignoring Donald, which I felt like I could not blame him for either, as he just seemed to keep on going on with what it was that he was even doing right now in the very first place any ways, which was of course the fact that he was in fact trying to help Martin, and that he was trying to stop the bleeding that was coming from him, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I squinted my eyes at Donald, as I felt like I could under stand as to just why it was that he was freaked out right now, all at once, as I was sure that he did not want to lose one of his friends, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he had already lost one out there, when it was that Cody had in fact taken the bullet right to the head, all at the exact same time as well, but I also kind of felt like Donald needed to calm him self down right now, all at the exact same time too, so that Anderson could in fact focus on just what it was that he was even doing right now.
Anderson at the very least seemed to not be all too bothered by it what so ever, as I saw that he did in fact begin to start to finish off the bandages that he had wrapped around Martin, who did in fact seem to fully be out of it right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I could tell that he was still breathing right now, but it was clear to me that he was in fact unconscious due to the amount of blood loss that he had in fact suffered, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again, at that.
I kind of just got my mind, and I kind of just got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that Anderson was now all of the sudden beginning to start to lift his head up to Donald, all at the exact same time too, as he then began to start to go right on ahead and finally start to speak to him as a bit of a response, all at the exact same time too, once again, at that.
I blinked my eyes a few times my self, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could right now, as I saw that Anderson had quite a bit of a grim look on his face, as I felt like the news that he was about to say was not going to be great, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I just kind of tried my best to try to keep on to some sort of hope, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to just start to go right on ahead and begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to us all, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
"He has 4 deep wounds... The bullet went all the way through luckily, but he has suffered a lot of blood loss, and we don't have the stuff to treat any infections...."