Chapter 20: Through The Woods

It had been quite a bit of a shitty night if I was not going to lie to my self, as it had felt like it had been bad enough as to the fact that I had to sleep in the same room as my father when I had first got in to the prison, but that was no where as bad as the tent had been with my father at all, as the tent had been awful for me, as he rolled around about every minute or so, some times rolling on top of me in the middle of the night, as it had been nearly impossible for me to get any sleep.
I knew that it was going to make today hard for sure, as I felt like I should complain about it to my father, all at the exact same time as well, but I kind of felt like, all at the exact same time as well, that it would do no good what so ever if I was to even do as such a thing like that any ways, as I knew that there was nothing that my father could do about the fact that he rolled around when he was asleep.
I knew that if I was to complain to him, than it would simply just be me complaining, and I really did not want to make this trip miserable, as I was actually quite a bit excited about all of this, and as dark as it kind of made me feel, all at the exact same time as well, I kind of felt like I could not help but to be happy, and to be excited as to the fact that I knew that I was going to get to see as to just what it was that the new world even looked like in the very first place any ways, after what it was that had happened over a year ago up to this point.
I kind of shook off all of the thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to crack quite a bit of a smile on my face all of the sudden, as I felt like I could not help but to be happy about the way that things seemed to be going right at this very moment in time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, and I then all of the sudden began to start to nod to my self.
Luckily as well, it was my father who was the one that was in fact having to carry the tent in his back pack, as I did not have to deal with that, which I was in fact for sure quite a bit glad for, and I was grateful for, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of relief to my self all at once, and I then began to start to nod to my father, who it did not seem like he was all too bothered as to the fact that he did in fact have to carry the heavy tent on him, all at the exact same time as well.
I began to start to shake my head a bit to my self all at once, once again, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand once again, as I just began to start to walk ahead, as I saw that the twins, who once again had the map as to just where it was that we were even going off to in the very first place any ways, did in fact take the lead for us, just as it was that they had done for us the day before now.
I blinked my eyes quite a few times all at once, as I got my eyes off of my father, and I got my eyes on the twins, as I did in fact begin to start to follow as to just where it was that they were trying to take us in the very first place any ways, as I saw that to no such sort of surprise what so ever, we were in fact going back to the exact same road that we had been on just yesterday, that was taking us to the place that we needed to be at right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, once again.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as cool as I felt like I possibly could, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head up to them all of the sudden, as they had in fact got a fair distance ahead of me, whilst it was that I had in fact been thinking quite a bit to my self for some time, all at the exact same time too, as I just did my best to try to calm my self down, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the foot steps of my father, which seemed to be quite a bit extra loud all at the exact same time too, as it was that he did in fact follow me from right behind me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I knew that every thing was going to be just fine, and that every thing was in fact going to be just okay for all of us right now, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I then all of the sudden just began to start to nod to my self, as I then got my mind, and I got my focus on the twins and the rest of the group that was in fact right ahead of me right at this very moment in time as well, as I cracked a bit of a smile on my face for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time as well, which I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I was even smiling right at this very moment in time in the very first place any ways, once again.
I just felt happy, as I felt like, this was for sure a lot better than the boring life that I had been living up in the mountains a few months ago, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I knew that I did in fact miss my grand father, and I did in fact still wish that he was here with us right now, but I knew that I was miserable when it was that I had been living up there, and I knew that I was afraid as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that the future had in store.
Hell, I mean, I knew I was not all too sure as to just what it was that the future had for me and my father in the prison, but at least it was some what enjoyable, and it was not the exact same repeated process every day of my life, all at the exact same time as well, as I just kind of shook my head a bit to my self all at once, as I just did my best to get my mind, and to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had once again been thinking on long before now, once again.
I just got my mind, and I got my focus back on to the fact that all of the sudden, I saw that every one that was in fact in front of me right at this very moment in time as well, had now all of the sudden stopped, which I was quite a bit lost as to just why it was that it was even the case in the very first place any ways, as I tilted my head quite a bit to my self all at once, and I then did in fact do the exact same thing that I saw that every one else was in fact doing right at this very moment in time too, which was of course stand still on the edge of the woods.
I blinked my eyes a few times, until I then all of the sudden began to start to realize as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden began to start to stare at Martin, as he was the one that was in fact holding on to the map right now, and he was staring at it for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, once again, at that.
As he continued to stare at it for just a little bit longer, in the end, he then all of the sudden began to start to lift his head up all at once, as he then all of the sudden began to start to look over to Anderson all at once, who was in fact the leader of this mission after all, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as they just seemed to stare at each other for quite a bit of some time, until Martin then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to nod to Anderson all at once, to let him know that he was in fact about to go right on ahead and start to speak to him as well.
Anderson just seemed to stare at him with quite a bit of a blank look on his face for quite a bit of some time, until in the end, all of the sudden, he then did in fact nod back to Martin, to let him know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that Martin was in fact about to go on ahead and say to him in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I really did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time in the very first place any ways, once again, but I just began to start to hear Martin thankfully begin to start to speak to Anderson all of the sudden, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Martin even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, once again.
"We are going to go down this high way for just a little bit longer, and then there is a side road we are going to take that will cut some time off for us... We should be at that place in the next few days if I had to guess... It's only about 25 miles away..." He said to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over to Anderson all at once, as I began to see as to just what it was that he even thought on just what it was that he had even said to him in the very first place any ways, once again.
Anderson just seemed to be staring at him with quite a bit of a blank look on his face for some odd reason or another, which I was not all too sure as to just why that was even the case in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, but I just simply did not question any thing about any of that, as I knew that I was not the leader of all of this, and that there was a good reason that I did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, once again.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, as Anderson then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak back to Martin all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as just what it was that I had in fact done long before now, I did in fact begin to start to pay attention, and I began to start to listen as to just what it was that Anderson even had to say back to him him in the very first place any ways, once again.
"Alright... We will hopefully be able to find a gas station that we can stay the night at on that side road, so long as it is not a part of the high way..." He said to Martin, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as he looked at Martin right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time as well, to make sure that it was in fact not a high way, just as it was that the both of them had even said to one another in the very first place any ways, once again.
I just did my best to try to keep my self calm, as I knew that there was no reason for me to step in right now, as I did not have any thing to say in the very first place any ways, once again. I just began to start to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that Martin did in fact begin to start to nod back to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as it was clear that he was letting him know that it was not in fact a high way that we were about to go down.
After it was that Anderson had in fact seen Martin do as such a thing like that, he then blinked his eyes a few times all at once, as he then all of the sudden began to start to nod to him, as it was clear that he was nodding ahead, to make sure that Martin knew that he needed to take the lead for us right now, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
Martin blinked his eyes a few times him self, all at the exact same time too, as he then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and take the lead for all of us, all at the exact same time too, as we all then began to start to continue to walk, just as it was that we had in fact been doing a few moments before now, as it was that Martin had in fact stopped to let us know as to just where it was that he and his brother were even trying to take us to in the very first place any ways.
I was sure that Anderson was glad as to the fact that they knew as to just who it was that they should be speaking to right at this very moment in time any ways, but based off of the look that I saw on his face right at this very moment in time too, I could kind of tell that he simply just wanted to get all of this started, as it was clear that he really did not care all too much as to just what it was that was to even happen after all of that, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
Martin seemed to get the gist at the very least, as he then did in fact begin to start to head in to the clearing, of the big high way that we had in fact been walking down the day before, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I did in fact begin to start to follow with the rest of them, all at the exact same time as well, as this time instead of hearing the foot steps up my father behind me, I rather saw from the corner of my eyes, that he was in fact following right beside me right at this very moment in time as well, as I kind of just shook my head quite a bit to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I knew, as I had already prepared for this in advance, that this was in fact going to be quite a bit of a long day, all at the exact same time as well, as I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I just got my mind on the fact that I knew that there was nothing to think about right now, and I just needed to keep on going forward with the rest of them.