Chapter 11: The Chopping Block

I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I was in fact helped up to the ground, all at once, by Anderson, which I felt like made me look like I was weak, or I was some sort of pussy, all at the exact same time as well. I sure as hell felt weak if I was not going to lie to my self, as I was not all too sure if that were due to the fact that I had slept on a tile floor last night, or if it were due to the fact that I was still recovering from the hit that I had taken yesterday.
It had hurt quite a bit, but I kind of felt like I was over reacting a bit if I was not going to lie to my self, as I felt like I was just being lazy right now, as I held on to the hand of Anderson, as I let him help lift me up from off of the ground, as I really did not want to talk to the guy that had stolen my girl friend, if I was not going to lie to my self, and also the same guy that had got me and my father locked up in a cell, shortly after he had sucker punched me yesterday, too.
I grunted a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I lifted my self up from off of the ground, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to dust my self off a bit, all at once, as I really did not want to be looking all too messy if I was not going to lie to my self, as I felt like I wanted to at least still have some sort of some self esteem too, if I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
I grunted a bit of a heavy grunt to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once, as I saw that Anderson was holding the door way open for me right now, as I was tempted to get my father with me, and try to run out of here, if I was not going to lie to my self, but at the exact same time as well, I also felt like there could be cameras all over the place, and there might not be a way out for me and him.
Also the fact that for all that I knew, there could be a bunch of guards waiting for us to even try to do some thing as stupid as that, right behind the front door, too. I grunted a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I felt like I should gain the trust of this guy first, as I felt bad for the fact that I was thinking about using the poor guy, if I was not going to lie to my self, as that was some thing that my grand father had for sure been against, all at the exact same time as well.
I could tell that the guy seemed to be a decent guy, but as far as Kristin had told me, so long as she had not lied about it all to me, than she was right with the fact that we now lived in a world where it was every man for them selves, all at the exact same time too. I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, either way, as I just went on ahead and began to start to head over to just where it was that Anderson was even at right at this very moment in time too, as it was clear that he was in fact waiting for me to go on ahead and go through with him, to where it was that he was even going to take me, none the less.
I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I just kept on going over to Anderson, all at once. That was of course until it was that I had all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of my father, as he seemed to just begin to speak to me, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to turn my head over to him, as I saw him nod to me as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as it was still a bit hard for me to see my father, due to the dark lighting in the room right now, but in the end how ever, I did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to my father, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
Once it was that my father had in fact seen me do as such a thing back to him, just to let him know, he then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at once, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I tried to stay as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less, once again.
"Be careful in there kid... That dude is not a nice guy... Believe me..." My father said to me, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I just seemed to stare at my father with quite a bit of a blank look on my face for a bit of some time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, or just what it was that I should say back to him what so ever, none the less, as I had kind of assumed what it was that he had said to me true at this point, none the less.
Surely he should know that was where it was that I had been bleeding from, and just where it was that I had a bit of a broken nose from, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden felt the hands of Anderson, as he then all of the sudden put his hands on to my shoulder, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he was trying to get my attention on to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I felt like I could possibly do, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and began to start to turn my head over to Anderson, all at once, as I saw that he was in fact staring at me with quite a bit of a blank look on his face right at this very moment in time as well, as it did not seem like he had much of a clue as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways.
I kind of rolled my eyes a bit to my self, as it was not really meant towards Anderson what so ever, as I hoped that he had not thought that it had been, though based off of the fact that it was so dark in this room in the very first place any ways, it really did not seem like what so ever, that he had even seen me do as such a thing, luckily enough for me, as I breathed in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I felt like I could, all at once.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of those other thoughts, as I saw that Anderson was in fact nodding to me, to get my attention back on to the presence, and back on to the fact that he was trying to take me some where, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self once again, as I then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and nod right back over to him, none the less.
Once it was that he seemed to know that I was in fact following him, he then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to take the lead out of the room, all at once, as once it was that I was out with him, he did in fact close the door, all at the exact same time too, as in the end, he did in fact begin to start to lock it up as well. I felt like this could be the perfect moment for me to go on ahead and make a move, as I felt like I could knock him out right where it was that he stood right now.
Though, I once again knew that it was in fact a bad idea none the less, as I knew that I had no idea as to just where it was that I should go in the prison in the very first place any ways, once again, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on before, as I felt like there were surely cameras watching me all over the place, none the less, all at the exact same time as well.
I grunted quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on before, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and began to start to follow him over the just where it was that he was even taking me down the hall way, in the very first place any ways, once again, never the less.
I grunted quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I possibly felt like I could once again, never the less, though it was quite a bit hard if I was not going to lie to my self either, as the guy that I was about to go on ahead and see, had in fact beat the fuck out of me just the day before for one thing, and also the fact that he had also seemed to be a bit manipulative as well.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as it made sense as to just why it was that it seemed like he and Kristin were going to get along together so good, all at the exact same time as well, though I quickly got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of all of those other thoughts once again, as I knew that I really for sure did not want to think back on Kristin what so ever right now, either, as I felt like she had really betrayed me quite a bit, as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that Anderson was now looking back on me, and he was in fact beginning to speak to me, now that it was that we had in fact turned around the corner, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, a little bit confused as to just what it was that he was even doing at first, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I did in fact see him nod to me, as well.
I stared at him for just a few moments, as I kind of stopped my self a bit, even though it was clear that he wanted to keep going, as it seemed like he was just letting me know that he was about to go on ahead and speak to me once again, all at the exact same time as well. I let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts, all at once, as I just went on ahead and nodded back to Anderson, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention to him right at this very moment in time too.
Anderson seemed to be looking around all of the sudden, just to make sure that there were no other guards listening as to just what it was that he was about to go on ahead and say to me none the less. I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that the guy liked about me, but I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact go right on ahead and start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, now that it was that he did in fact have his eyes on me once again, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Look... Our leader, Harold... He's not the best guy in the world, and he gets angry really easily, but he gets the job done on taking care of this place... Just don't say any thing stupid to him like you said yesterday, and you should be safe..." He said to me, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, a little bit surprised as to the fact that he was telling me all of this, all at the exact same time as well, as the guy did not know me what so ever, but I was in fact glad for it, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as that was in fact good information to here, all at the exact same time too. It made sense now, all at once, as to just what it was that he had said to me too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I just blinked my eyes a few times, once again. In the end, I then all of the sudden began to start to go on ahead and see that he had in fact seemed to begin to start to get his eyes back on ahead of him, as to just where it was that we were even going right at this very moment in time any ways, though he did in fact seem to continue to speak to me either way, none the less, as I did in fact continue to listen as to just what it was that he had to say to me either way. "His room is right around the corner..."
I blinked my eyes, as I did in fact listen to all of just what it was that the guy had even said to me in the very first place any ways, as I was not going to lie to my self either, I was quite a bit frightened to be in a room with the guy, all at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that Anderson had told me that he had bad anger issues, as it had been made apparent just yesterday, and I was always one of those guys to always trigger some ones soft spot, though it was not on purpose of course, as it just seemed natural to me, as I knew that I was not the best with talking to people at all.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all at once how ever, as I just seemed to lock eyes with Anderson for just a few moments, as he seemed to feel quite a bit bad for me, based off of the look that he had on his face right at this very moment in time too. How ever, that was not really what it was that I wanted to see from him right now, as I kind of felt like I just wanted to get all of that over with right now, so that I could head back to my cell, and I could eat, as I felt like I was starving right at this very moment in time as well, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and nod to Anderson, to let him know that he should in fact go on ahead, as I was in fact ready for this never the less, as I just shook my head shortly after that, once it was that I had in fact seen him nod back to me, to let me know that he was in fact going to go right on ahead and take me in to the room that I was sure that Harold was not so patiently waiting for me in right at this very moment in time as well.
Anderson got his eyes back on to just what it was that he was looking at right now, as I once again thought about knocking him out, and trying to find a way out of this place, but I knew that even if by some miracle I did, I feared for just what it was that would happen to my father, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I knew that every thing always came with consequences, and that was just not a consequence that I was with willing to take right now, after just losing my grand father, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavy to my self, all at once, as I just went on ahead and turned my self around the corner, and I continued to follow Anderson over to the room that he was opening right at this very moment in time as well, as I saw that the door was slowly beginning to open. I waited for Anderson to come with me in side, but he simply just stayed on the out side of the room, all at the exact same time as well, as he then just nodded to me, for me to go in by my self.
I shivered at just the thought of it, as I was in fact kind of quite a bit scared of just what it was that the guy was about to do to me in there, but in the end, I did in fact nod back to Anderson, as I just went on ahead and went in to the room, as Anderson did in fact close the door right behind me, as soon as it was that I was in the room, as it almost felt like he was leaving me to die in there right now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I did my best to try to calm my self down either way how ever, as I just shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my eyes used to the bright white lights that were all in side the room for just a few moments, all at the exact same time too, as in the end, I did in fact go right on ahead and start to look over to just where it was that the leader of this all was at right at this very moment in time too, which was of course, Harold.
It was a bit hard for me to see, due to the lights, but eventually my eyes got used to the lights, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the man, as he then began to start to go on ahead and begin to speak to me, all at once, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could, as I saw that the man did in fact nod to me, all at once.
It first, I felt like I was too high on my self to nod back, but it then all of the sudden began to start to come back to me, all at once, as to just what it was that Anderson had in fact told me just a few seconds ago, as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, once again, as I then all of the sudden in the end, did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to the guy, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what ever it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
It seemed to calm down the guy a bit, at least as far as I felt like I could see with my own 2 eyes, as in the end, the dude then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to continue to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, as well, none the less, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self as I did so, to try to calm my self down.
"Well... Welcome to my den London... It is nice to see that your wound is healing up from yesterday... I'm sorry about that, you just... Ah... Shit... Never mind, I don't gotta explain it to you... Your a smart guy, you'd understand Id guess..." He said to me, as I got my eyes finally used to the bright light that was in the room all at once, just as soon as it was that he had ended what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, once again, as I saw that he had his eyes squinted at me to.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should in fact do back towards him at first, as I simply just blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, as I just seemed to stare right back at the man for quite a bit of some time, as I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that he even wanted from me right now.
Was this some sort of apology for what it was that he had done yesterday? I felt like it was, but it was a bit of a pathetic one if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I kind of felt like I would not accept it either way, due to the fact that he had kind of stolen my girl from me, just right after it had felt like I had finally got her back from the pits of hell, after such a long time of her going missing from my life, all at the exact same time too, as I felt absolutely heart broken, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I did not ball my fist up, as I felt like the guy was paying attention to each and every move that I was doing right now, as I felt like he was kind of testing me right now, and I did not want to get the shit beaten out of me again today, all at the exact same time too, as I simply just stared at the man for just a little more of some time, never the less.
I gulped quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts that it kind of felt like my mind had in fact been on before, as I simply just blinked my eyes at the man, as I did my best to just try to hold on to the blank look that I had on my face, for just a little while longer, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do.
Clearly, the man was a bit lost by me, as I saw that he had his head tilted over towards me for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw him blink his eyes a few times back towards me him self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was quite a bit lost by just what it was that he was even trying to say right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of all of those other thoughts.
I grunted quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to realize as to just what it was that the guy was even getting at right at this very moment in time as well, as it then began to start to hit me, all at once, as to the fact that it was clear that Harold was waiting for me to go on ahead and start to speak back to him, as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I was quite a bit lost, if I was not going to lie to my self for just a few moments, as I kind of felt like my mind was lost in a lot of different thoughts right now, but in the end, it did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to come back to me, all at once, as to just all that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, once again, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden did in fact nod back to Harold, to let him know that I was in fact about to go on ahead and finally respond back to him, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that it was in fact what it was that he had wanted me to do in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden let out a little bit of a soft, and a little bit of a silent sigh to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the thoughts that I had been thinking on not all too much longer before hand, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and I saw him nod back to me, as it was clear that he was letting me know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I still felt like I was in fact a little bit lost in my head right at this very moment in time too, but I quickly did a fairly good job of getting my self off of all of that, all at once, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and I began to start to speak back to Harold, now that it was that I did in fact know that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"What do you want from me dude? I am sorry about Kristin... She was my girl friend before this all started... I didn't know you 2 were a thing..." I said to him, as I kind of apologized back to him, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like a bit of a pussy for it, all at the exact same time too, if I was not going to lie to my self, though I knew that there was no way that I could beat this guy in a fight, and I really did not want to risk getting in to one either.
It was just as Anderson had told me not all too much longer ago, as that was what it was that I seemed to be keeping in my head through all of this, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on before hand once again, as I got my mind off of any thing, and every thing that had to do with any thing about Anderson, never the less, as well.
That was of course, due to the fact that I felt like what it was that I had said to Harold, might not have been the best idea of just what it was that it felt like I should have said in the very first place any ways, as I saw that the man did in fact now all of the sudden seem to have his eyes squinted at me right at this very moment in time as well, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I was starting to get worried that me bringing up any thing that had to do with Kristin, had got him angry.
Though, he was in fact the one that had brought it up in the very first place any ways how ever, so I was not really all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really do, all at the exact same time too, as I just let out another bit of a soft sigh to my self, once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, as I once again began to start to gulp quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once.
That was of course due to the fact that the buff guy that was clearly the leader of this whole joint, and this entire operation, was now all of the sudden lifting him self up from the table, as he still had his eyes squinted at me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me at the very least, that the guy was not all too happy with me right at this very moment in time either, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I felt like I possibly could either way, none the less.
The man, seemed to just be staring at me right in to my eyes for quite a bit of some time, never the less, until in the end, for some odd reason or another, Harold then all of the sudden began to start to shake his head to me all at once, as a bit of a response back to me, which confused me quite a bit, as to just what it was that he was even trying to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I tilted my head over towards Harold, as I too squinted my eyes back towards him, which I felt like quite a bit of an idiot for, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as it did not seem like the guy seemed to notice, nor did he seem to care what so ever at all, thankfully enough for me, as he just seemed to stare me down for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I still felt quite a bit uncomfortable, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I just stared back at the man, with a little bit of an off look on my own face, until in the end, finally, after quite a long period of time of some silence, it seemed like he was finally in fact ready to go on ahead and respond back to me, and to respond back to just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact paying attention to him none the less, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, too.
"Listen buddy... I don't give a shit about you, or about your past... You just stay away from my girl... And we will be cool... Okay?!" He said to me, as he seemed to stare at me right in to my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as possible, all at once, as well, none the less. If I was not going to lie to my self either, I really did not want to have any thing to do with that girl any more, as it felt nasty to have my dick inside of a pussy that probably had that dude's seamen still fresh in side of it. It almost made me feel like I wanted to vomit if I was not going to lie to my self. I once again did my best to try to keep my self as calm as possible how ever, all at the exact same time too, none the less, as I simply just seemed to keep a bit of a blank look on my face, with very little, and just about 0 emotion on my face, all at once, as I then nodded right back to him, all at once, to let him know that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had even said to me. I gulped quite a bit to my self either way, as I still was a little bit worried about the man, but I was starting to calm my self down a bit, all at once, as the man then all of the sudden began to start to speak to me once again, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen to him once again, just as I had done before hand, none the less. "You keep yourself clear... You do your work... You can start to leave the prison and go on trips with some of my team in the future... Though were going to start you off early... You don't listen to my commands... Than you're off to the chopping block..."