Chapter 23: Leave You Alone

I looked around at the area, as I thought that it was going to be their camp for some odd reason or another, which I now was starting to realize did not make any sort of sense what so ever as to just why that would be the case, as I really doubted that they would let us in to their camp what so ever, at all, with all of the stuff that had happened between our community, and their own, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as it was that Anderson had in fact told me and my father.
I gulped, as I had also been told as to just how dark, and how ruthless these guys were, all at the exact same time as well, as it was going to be quite a bit dangerous, and it was going to be quite a bit risky to even be around them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. I was quite a bit freaked out, and I was quite a bit worried about it all, as it felt fitting, and it also kind of made sense to me that this would be the first mission that Harold would in fact put me on.
He was probably hoping that they attacked us, so that it was in fact the fact that I did in fact die, so that he felt like he did not have to worry about me what so ever any more, all at the exact same time too. Though I kind of felt like that did not make all too much sort of sense either, as I knew that Harold did in fact like Anderson, and I knew that he felt like Anderson was one of his best members of the prison, all at the exact same time as well.
He probably was just doing this to try to test me, and to try to scare me, as I knew that there was no doubt in my mind what so ever, as to the fact that Harold had in fact done this on purpose, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, at that, none the less, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too.
I just kind of began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self all of the sudden, as I then all of the sudden just kind of shook my head quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking, nor what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, as I knew that the thoughts that I was in fact thinking on right at this very moment in time as well, did not matter what so ever.
I kind of just let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my eyes, and I then all of the sudden got my ears on just what it was that was even going on right in front of me right at this very moment in time as well, none the less, as I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self and I then all of the sudden began to start to stare at Anderson all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well.
That was of course due to the fact that he was in fact the one that had in fact began to start to step up and speak to all of us, all at the exact same time as well, as I looked at my friend right in to his eyes, as I just kind of tilted my head a bit towards him, as that was due to the fact that I really was so lost in my head before now, that I really had not had much of a single clue as to just what it was that had in fact even been going on in the very first place any ways, long before now, none the less, at that.
How ever, now I kind of felt like I was in fact a lot more aware of just what it was that was even going on right now, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my attention on Anderson all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
It was clear that Anderson was not exactly speaking to me at all what so ever, right at this very moment in time as well, so much as it was that he was speaking to us all right now, all at the exact same time too, as I just did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to us all in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too, at that, once again.
"Alright every one... Drop our bags right here... Just in case we need to make a quick escape, and just in case they think that we are carrying some thing dangerous in there... There is no such thing as being too safe in this instance..." He said to us, as I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times all of the sudden, as I kind of just all of the sudden began to start to nod as a bit of a response to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like that was really the only thing that I could in fact really do right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, none the less, as it did not surprise me all too much at all, to see every one else do the exact same thing that I did.
As Anderson seemed to stare at us all, he then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw him roll his eyes all of the sudden, as he kind of shook his head over towards all of us, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was thinking that we were being very dumb right at this very moment in time as well, which felt a bit strange to be coming from him, as I knew that Anderson was not a very smart guy him self, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I just kind of shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see as to just what it was that he was even doing right now in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden began to start to notice all of the sudden, that he was in fact going on right ahead and doing as to just what it was that he has told us that the rest of us should in fact do, all at the exact same time as well, which was of course the fact that he was now all of the sudden beginning to start to put his bag down, as to just where it was that he had told all of the rest of us to go on ahead and put our own bags down, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had seen him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to realize as to just what it was that was in fact going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as it was clear that the rest of the others from the group did in fact begin to start to realize the exact same thing that I did, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
That was of course the fact that it was clear that they all were in fact dropping their own bags as to just where it was that Anderson had in fact told us all to go and drop our bags off, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like now was not the time to be questioning him what so ever right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact well aware of the fact that he knew as to just what it was that he was in fact doing a lot more than I did right now, none the less.
I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand once again, as I then began to start to lift my head up once again, as soon as it was that I had in fact got my bag down where it was that Anderson had in fact told us all too put our bags at, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, that had to do with me freaking out, and thinking a lot of stupid things right now, all at the exact same time too.
I just began to start to stare at the group for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that they all too were in fact staring back at each other right at this very moment in time as well, as it seemed like no one had a single clue as to just what it was that we should in fact even be doing right at this very moment in time as well, which I knew for a fact could not be a good thing what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to gulp quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
I stared out a bit in to some of the darkness that I felt like I saw in front of me right at this very moment in time too, as in the end, I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been told about long before now once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to shake my head a bit to my self once again, as finally after a little while longer, some one did in fact decide that they were in fact going to be the one that was going to step up and speak.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, as I stared at one of the twins, which I was fairly certain was in fact Martin, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he did in fact seem to be staring at Anderson right at this very moment in time as well, as it was in fact quite a bit clear to me that he was trying to get the leader of the groups attention on to him right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
He did a fairly good job at it, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact start to see all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, that he was in fact all of the sudden beginning to start to turn his head over to Martin, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as he then all of the sudden nodded to Martin, all at the exact same time as well, to let him know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, once again.
Once it was that Martin had in fact noticed that, and he had in fact realized that, all at the exact same time as well, that was when he then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and my focus on that, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, as well.
"Alright... Me and Cody will go on ahead and talk to the bikers... We know the most about them..." He said to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I still knew that I was new to the prison, all at the exact same time as well, so I felt like I could not be able to say if that were in fact true or not, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like based off of the look that did in fact seem to be on the face of Anderson right now, none the less, I was not all too sure if it was.
I kind of just stared at Anderson for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like it was a terrible idea for the twins to be the ones that were speaking for us, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I knew that the both of them often said a lot of stupid shit that did in fact kind of upset Donald, all at the exact same time as well too. I knew that Donald was in fact a fairly nice person to be around, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like it would be very bad for us if it was in fact the fact that the twins were in fact going to be the ones that were in fact going to go right on ahead and speak to the biker group, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I kind of then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over to Donald, all at the exact same time as well, in hopes of getting his support against all of this, never the less.
How ever, when it was that I had in fact looked at him, I saw that he had a bit of a blank look on his face right now, as it kind of seemed like he did in fact agree on just what it was that the twins had in fact just said to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I kind of just began to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like I could not help but to be a little bit surprised by it all, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I once again kind of shook my head a bit to my self, just as it was that I had in fact done a little bit earlier, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, as it was in fact Anderson who had in fact began to start to step up and speak all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to stare at Anderson, as I just began to start to listen as to just what it was that he had to say back to Martin, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Don't give away too much to them though... They are smarter than they look..." Anderson said, as it felt a bit funny for him to say that, as I was sure that there were a lot of people that were a lot smarter than it was that it looked to be for Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of just rolled my eyes a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact begin to start to get my attention on the twins once again.
I stared at the twins, as I saw that they had now all of the sudden turned their heads around, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that they now were all of the sudden beginning to start to go further down the small little gravelled road at this point, all at the exact same time as well, which if I had to guess had to be them going to the spot where it was that we were in fact going to meet with the other group, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of got my mind, and I kind of got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand once again, as I then all of the sudden just kind of began to start to see that not too far out in the distance, there were in fact some people that were in fact out there.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as it kind of felt like it would in fact be fitting that they would of course be on their bikes, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now once again, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like that at first, we were in fact just going to be staying back and watching all of just what it was that was about to happen in fact happen, all at the exact same time too, but I then all of the sudden began to start to realize that was not the idea that Anderson and Donald had in mind, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact see them start to follow the twins, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I still was not all too sure as to whether or not it was a good idea for me to do the same things that they were in fact doing right at this very moment in time as well, as I kind of felt like I just wanted to stay as far back from all of this as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I breathed in quite bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus more or less on the thoughts that kind of felt like had to do with me needing to go on ahead and start to get my mind, and get my focus more or less on the thoughts that had to do with me needing to do the same thing, as I did in fact see my father beginning to start to follow them as well.
I shook my head once again, as it had not been the first time in the last few minutes that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, as I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and start to get my mind, and my focus on the fact that now that it was that we were starting to draw closer to the bikers, I saw that the had quite a bit of an evil grin on their faces, all at the exact same time as well, which kind of made me shiver a bit if I was going to be for real with my self too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well.
As I just seemed to draw closer to them, that was when I then all of the sudden saw Anderson and Donald stop, all at the exact same time as well, at that, none the less, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind and my focus on the fact that I knew that I had to do the same as they did, as it was clear that this conversation that they were about to be having was about to just be between the bikers and the twins, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I was quite a bit freaked out for the twins, all at the exact same time as well, if I was going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact see that the twins had in fact all of the sudden began to start to stop them selves, all at the exact same time as well, right in front of the bikers, as it seemed like them and the bikers were having a bit of a stare down, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, in the end, it was clear that the bikers were getting a little bit tired of all of that, as the biker that was in the front, who I would in fact have to guess was in fact the leader of the rest of the bikers, all at the exact same time as well, then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and speak to the twins, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, at that.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I could feel the tension that was brewing in the air right at this very moment in time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of that other stuff once again, as I kind of just began to start to listen as to just what it was that the biker guy that was up in the front even had to say to the twins, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Ah... It would only be fitting that Harold would try to send the Smith twins to come to this meeting rather than him self... He really thinks that it is just that easy to scare us huh? Just because you've killed a few of my men, is that it?" The man said, as I saw that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at the twins, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he did not have an all too happy look on his face at all right at this very moment in time too.
I was quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that he had in fact said, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I had thought that the twins were in fact quite a bit peaceful, all at the exact same time as well, that I felt like it did not make sense that they would be going around and killing a bunch of people, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like he was framing the twins up for this, all at the exact same time too.
I was sure that if they had in fact killed some bikers, than it was more than likely out of self defense, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of tilted my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I wondered if that were in fact true, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now.
I blinked my eyes a few times all of the sudden, as I just kind of began to start to get my mind more or less on the thoughts that felt like had to do with the fact that also, just as it was that Anderson had said, it was clear that the bikers were a lot smarter than it was that they had seemed at first, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt bad for it, all at the exact same time as well, but I felt like it had been a kind of given thing that bikers were not the smartest people in the world for some odd reason or another.
I kind of just began to start to breath in a bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, as I looked at the group that was in fact around me right at this very moment in time too, as I waited for one of them to kind of just step up and say some thing, or for one of them to have some sort of emotion on their face, to tell me a little bit as to just what it was that they were in fact even thinking about all of this, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, it seemed like every one was just too zoned in on just what it was that was even going on right now, right here, all at the exact same time as well, to even give me all too much in the very first place any ways, once again, as I kind of got my mind, and I kind of got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of the twins begin to start to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
It was good to finally know that they were now starting to step up them selves, and speak back up to the bikers, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as it was in fact quite a bit good to see that they were not afraid of them what so ever, which kind of made me wonder if what it was that the biker leader had in fact said a few moments before hand was in fact true, all at the exact same time as well, about the fact that has to do with them going around and killing several bikers.
I kind of got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that right away, all at the exact same time as well how ever, as I just began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus more lot less on the thoughts that had to do with the fact that one of the twins was in fact beginning to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say back to the biker leader, all at the exact same time as well.
"Enough of that... Let's just get down to business... Do you want peace or not?" Cody, as that was the twin that was in fact speaking right at this very moment in time as well, did in fact begin to start to say back to the biker leader, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that Cody could speak up to the biker leader, who was quite a bit of a big guy, all at the exact same time as well, the way that he was right now.
Perhaps I was wrong about the twins, as it kind of made sense as to just why it was that Harold would in fact send them there with us if what it was that they had in fact all seemed to say, all at the exact same time as well, was in fact true, all at the exact same time as well, once again. I kind of began to start to gulp quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I was starting to wonder, and I was staring to think if whether or not the prison was as good as I had first thought it to be.
I kind of just got my mind off of all of that, all at the exact same time as well how ever, as I instead got my mind, and I got my focus on the thoughts that had to do with instead of course, all at the exact same time as well, that the biker leader seemed to be a little bit off as well with the fact that it was clear that the twins were not afraid of the biker leader what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I saw the biker leader blink his eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, as in the end, he then all of the sudden began to start to shake his head a bit to him self, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that he was trying to get his mind, and he was trying to get his focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that he had in fact clearly been thinking on just a few moments before hand, that seemed to have to do with the twins, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was even doing right at this very moment in time too, either, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the biker leader was now all of the sudden beginning to start to turn his head back over to the rest of the bikers that were around him right at this very moment in time as well, none the less, as he then all of the sudden began to start to nod to them all at once, as well.
I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was even getting at right at this very moment in time any ways, as it kind of seemed like he was speaking some thing to the rest of his biker gang, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like it was some thing that he did not seem to have to say with his mouth what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand, once again, at that.
The biker leader then all of the sudden began to start to get his eyes back on to the twins, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at the twins, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like he was either not all too happy with them at all right now, or it was clear to me, that he was about to say some thing that was going to be very serious to them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again, at that.
The twins nodded to him, all at the exact same time too, it perfect cohesion, to let him know that they were paying attention to him, all at the exact same time as well, as after just a few seconds longer after all of that, that was when all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, the biker leader did in fact begin to start to speak to the both of them, all at once, as I too did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, once again, none the less.
"You want to make peace huh? How about you give us half you food, and half of your supplies, and we will leave you alone..."