Chapter 8: That Was Easy...

It was only half way through the day right now, but it felt like it had been for ever, as I seemed to be bored out of my mind right now, due to the fact of course, that I had been sitting on a slow ass riding horse, and my ass hurt like hell, at that. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I knew that it was worth it in the long run, now that it was that I had Kristin back, as it seemed like nothing could go bad for me at this point, none the less.
Though of course, I did not want to jinx my self either, as I shivered at the thought on the fact I knew that there were people out there looking for us, and not even that, but whilst we had been going down the side of the roads, we had come in to a bunch of the dead, which scared the living shit out of me each and every time that we got near them, as it seemed to be funny to Kristin that I was so scared of them, none the less.
Well, whilst she had been out in this world, and she was used to them at this point, it still was new to me, and I knew as to just how dangerous they could be, all at the exact same time as well, as she had told me 'at least we had not run in to a heard' as if she too was trying to jinx us as well.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, and I got my mind, my eyes, and my focus on to just what it was that was ahead of us right at this very moment in time as well, as I saw that from the corner of the road, and the trees, it seemed like there was some sort of fenced in area, all at the exact same time as well, as she had in fact told me a few minutes ago that we were coming close to it.
What it was that I seemed to see how ever, almost seemed to look to be a prison, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that a bunch of people in a big ass community would want to live in a prison, all at the exact same time as well, when there were plenty of other places that you could stay at, and plenty of other places that you could in fact live at, at that, none the less.
Though I suppose, if I thought on it, it was big, meaning there must be a lot of people there, and also the fact that there were fences, which would some what protect them from the dead, though it seemed like it might be the opposite, since it seemed like the exact same place that the dead would want to go after, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I shook my head, as I did my best to try to shake out all of those thoughts from out of my mind, all at once, as I knew that it really was not all too much that I really even needed to be thinking on what so ever right now, all at the exact same time too, as I was simply just glad that we were going to be able to stop at a safe place, 'for a few days', as that was what it was that she had in fact said to me after all.
I was still a little bit thrown off by meeting new people if I was not going to lie to my self, as I had in fact used to be an extrovert, but being alone for the last year or so, had kind of turned my in to a bit of an introvert, as I had been a little bit afraid to even talk to my own girl friend, if I was not going to lie to my self either. Though a lot of that was due to the fact that she was not the same woman that I had once remembered, as I still was not all too sure if that was a good or a bad thing just yet.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts too, as I was not all too sure if she was even ready for me to call her my girl friend once again, just yet, all at the exact same time as well, as it still felt like I had a lot to learn about this new woman.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, and I got my mind on the fact that once again, I saw the now even more looking like a prison place in front of me, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then began to start to move around, as I was a little bit irritated with all this all the exact same time as well none the less.
I looked at Kristin for just a few moments, as I saw that she was paying no such sort of attention to me at all right now either. Of course that was due to the fact that I knew that she had her eyes on what it was that was in front of us right now. I could not blame her for that, as much as I wanted her to pay attention to me because I did in fact love her a lot. There were more important things to be worrying about right now though.
I shook my head as I got my mind and my focus off all those thoughts all at once. I then got my mind on the fact that I wanted to know what this place even was, as I then began to start to speak up to her to get her attention. She seemed to just have her attention on what it was in front of us, though as soon as she heard me speak, she did in fact her head back over to me. She had quite a bit of an interested look on her face, as she then nodded to me, to let me know if she was in fact paying attention to me right now.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of a sudden did in fact nod back to her, all the exact same time as well. As I was in fact glad that she was paying attention to me, as I then began to start to speak to her all at once, now that it was that I knew that she was in fact listening to me right now, thankfully none the less.
"What is this place that we are going to, it looks suspicious..." I said to her all of the exact same time as well. She seemed to just be staring at me for quite a bit of time, as if she did not want to answer what it was that I even had just asked her in the very first place. It kind of did in fact make me feel quite a bit uncomfortable, all at the exact same time too, as I shivered a little bit, as she stared at me right in to my eyes, as for some odd reason or another, it always did in fact throw me off when it was that she did as such a thing.
It had not been like that before now, as I used to just be able to stare back at her, as she usually stared at me right in to my eyes, due to the fact that she was in fact letting me know that she loved me, and that she was in love with me, all at the exact same time too. Now I was not even all too sure if that was in fact the case any more, all at the exact same time as well, even after the fact that we had just had sex last night, all at once, never the less.
I shook my head, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that just as she usually did, when she did not want to answer what it was that I had said to her, she then got her eyes and her head back on to just what it was that was even in front of the both of us, all at the exact same time too, as I could see that we were getting closer and closer to this place, and it was becoming more and more obvious that this was in fact a prison.
It looked almost like a brand new prison at that, none the less, as I wondered if it had been made just before the apocalypse had happened, that had taken down the world, or maybe even perhaps the fact that it had been made after it had all gone down, though I was not all too sure as to just why it was that people would want to build a place that looked like it was a prison, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and get my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I felt like, the more likely answer to that was quite a bit obvious, as it might just have to do with the fact that they wanted to scare away any uninvited guest, all at the exact same time as well, for all that I knew, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, all at once, as I did my best to get my mind, and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I got my mind off of all of those thoughts, that was of course when I then all of the sudden finally did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Kristin, as she did in fact finally seem like she was in fact ready to go on ahead and start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
I then all of the sudden did in fact go on ahead and start to nod to her, even though I saw that she was paying no attention to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that her eyes were in the prison place that was ahead of us, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I felt like there was no use in letting her know that I was in fact paying attention to her right at this very moment in time, too.
It was clear that she was going to go on ahead and speak to me no matter what, so I just got my mind off of all of that, as I just went on ahead and began to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that, as well.
"It might look suspicious, but it is a good community..." She said to me, as she kind of stuttered over her words at the end, all at the exact same time as well, as if she had not meant as to just what it was that she had even said to me in the very first place any ways, once again, which did in fact kind of scare me quite a bit, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I tilted my head a bit over towards her, as I tried to get a gage on just what it was that was going on through her mind right now, and just what it was that she was even thinking about, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to nod quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as it was clear that she was not going to answer my question again, if I was to ask her why she had stuttered.
She probably had a lot on her mind right now, if I had to guess, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I just got my eyes on the prison gates that were right in front of us right now, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I just seemed to stare at it for quite a bit of some time, all at once, as it seemed to be empty, all at the exact same time as well, as I heard birds chirping, but that was about all that I seemed to hear, as I wondered if there was in fact any one in this prison at all right now, what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I did not see any of the dead walking around, so that was relieving for me to see at the very least.
Surely there was people here, right? The place was way too clean, and way too well kept for there not to be people living in there, as I got my mind, and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw Kristin stop the horse that we were on, all at the exact same time as well, as shortly after all of that, she then all of the sudden hopped off the horse, all at once.
I was a little bit lost by it, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I breathed in quite a bit softly to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get off of the horse, just as she did, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that all of the sudden, Kristin began to put her hands up in the air, almost in a position to tell the people, that I was still yet to see, to not shoot at us, all at the exact same time as well.
I was a little bit confused by it for a bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well, until I then all of the sudden began to start to see a door open to one of the guard towers, all at the exact same time too, which pretty much did in fact tell me that there were people here, as I saw that the person walked out of the tower with a big ass rifle in their hand, as I then all of the sudden began to start to freak out, all at the exact same time as well.
I quickly put my hands up in the air, such as Kristin had hers right now, all at the exact same time too, as I was now all of the sudden starting to question the idea of coming to this place, and starting to question the fact that whether or not it really was safe at all here, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to yell to the people, all at the exact same time as well.
They looked at me a little bit confused for just a few moments, as I saw that the both of them, who seemed to be both men, had their heads tilted over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden continued to speak to them either way, just to get things out of the way, so that they did not shoot at us, as I was in fact fairly certain that they were in fact listening as just what it was that I even had to say in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Hey! I don't want any trouble! Please don't shoot!" I yelled to both of the guards, as they looked at me with quite a bit of a confused look on the both of their faces for just a few moments, until in the end, the both of them seemed to begin to laugh hysterically, all at the exact same time as well, as if they thought that what it was that I had just said to the both of them was some how funny, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I tilted my head, as I was not all too sure about these people at all, as I was not all too sure how it was that they could not be afraid of us what so ever, but also be carrying a gun, and thinking that I was an idiot for being afraid of a giant ass rifle in their arms, all at the exact same time as well. Perhaps they knew Kristin well, and they just thought that it was funny that she had brought me with her, as I seemed to have already made my self out to be a fool, or at least a coward.
Kristin turned her head over to me, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as she then all of the sudden began to start to roll her eyes at me, all at once, as if I was some kind of an idiot as well, for the fact that I was afraid of a big as rifle being pointed at me right now, none the less. Though I suppose that it was not being pointed directly at me, as the both of the guards simply just seemed to be holding it in their hands right now, just in case they needed protection.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had even been thinking in the very first place any ways, and just how stupid I had been to have just said what it was that I had even said, all at the exact same time too, once again. I began to dip my head a bit low to the ground, even though the guards had both stopped laughing already, which seemed to make it even worse for me.
Of course, that was due to the fact that I felt like I could not lock eyes with Kristin at all, what so ever, right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I just did my best to try and stay as calm as I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and my focus off of the fact that both of the guys were carrying big rifles with them, all at once, as I just seemed to all of the sudden stare at me with a bit of a blank look on their faces, none the less.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I then all of the sudden saw that the both of the guards all of the sudden seemed to nod to me, all at the exact same time as well, to let me know that they were in fact about to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all I then did my best to try to calm my self down, once again, though it was in fact quite a bit hard for me to do as such a thing, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
In the bed though, I did in fact go on ahead and start to nod back to the guard, who seemed to be quite a bit of a buff and strong guard, all at the exact same time as well, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was about to even say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
Once it was that he had seen me do as such a thing, the man seemed to catch a bit of a slight smirk on his face, all at once, as he then all of the sudden began to start to go on ahead and finally begin to start to speak to me, thankfully enough, as I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, too.
"Damn... You brought a wimp back to the place with you huh? I guess he gets that from his father, am I right?" He said, as to what seemed to be Kristin, even though I had thought that the man had been talking to me, all at the exact same time as well. I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that the guy was even talking about in the very first place any ways, if I was going to be for real with my self how ever.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was a little bit lost as to just how it was that they had even known that I had a father that was still alive for one, but not only that, but also the fact that they spoke like they almost knew my father, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to tilt my head a bit, over towards that man that had just spoken, once again, too.
How would these people know as to just who it was that my father was? That was when it all of the sudden seemed to begin to start to hit me, all at once, almost like it was a tsunami, as I was a little bit surprised by it, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden then turned my head over to Kristin, and I looked at her right in to her eyes, as I squinted my eyes at her, and I also had my head tilted over towards her, all at the exact same time as well.
Kristin did not seem like she could look back over to me what so ever how ever, which had me even more worried than I had been before, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see a little bit of a guilty look on her face, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, as it was clear that some thing was going on right now, and some how, these people had got a hold of my father, when Kristin had told me that some other community had.
That was when it was beginning to start to hit me, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, just based off of the guilty look that Kristin had on her face, as it was clear that she had in fact changed a lot since I had last seen her, but there was still some thing that was always the same, which was the fact that I could tell that she knew that she had done some thing bad, and she had done some thing wrong to me, all at the exact same time as well.
She had taken me to the place that she had told me was bad... That was why she had the blank look on her face... It was not because of what they did to her that she felt empty for... It was the fact that she knew that they were going to do some thing to me... This was the person that I was in love with! Why had she done this to me? It did not make all too much sense to me what so ever, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I knew that we had just had good and passionate sex last night.
Now that seemed to just all seem to be fluttering away, just like that, as if none of that had been real at all, as I just could not help but to have quite a bit of a look of shock on my face, all at the exact same time too, as I was still a bit lost by all of this, and I was still in fact not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I just seemed to stare at Kristin for quite a bit of some time, as I then all of the sudden saw her nod to both of the guards, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that she was letting the both of them know that she was in fact about to go on ahead and start to speak to them. I was not all too sure how it was that they could believe a word that she had said, if she really had in fact lied to me about all of this, none the less.
There were so many thoughts going on through my head, but I did in fact how ever, see that the both of the guards had in fact nodded back to her, to let her know that they were in fact paying attention as to just what it was that she even had to say to them, all at the exact same time as well.
Shortly after it was that Kristin had clearly seen them do that, she cracked a bit of a smile on her face, all at once, as she then all of the sudden began to start to speak back to them, all at the exact same time as well, as I just stared at her with a troubled look on my own face, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to the both of the guards, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"I guess so... All muscle... Hopefully daddy will be proud of me..." She said to the both of them, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she had even said to them in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as she had told me that her father had died, but based off of just what it was that she had said, all at the exact same time too, it seemed like that might not be the case what so ever.
It did not make all too much sense to me if I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, even though it was quite a bit hard for me to do so, due to the fact that I had a lot of different thoughts that seemed to be going through my mind right now.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I just continued to stare at Kristin for quite a bit longer, as she seemed to have the same smile on her face that she had before hand, as it seemed like she did not care about me what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, such as I felt like she had before. Perhaps what it was that she had meant by daddy, was the fact that she was in fact talking about some guy that she kind of went by the name of daddy, all at the exact same time as well.
I was not all too sure, as I got my mind, and my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I then all of the sudden began to start to feel Kristin grab on to my shoulders, all at once, as it seemed like she was now all of the sudden pushing me forward, all at the exact same time as well, as she seemed to be moving me over to where it was that the guards were even at, right at this very moment in time too.
I felt like I wanted to run, as I knew that I used to be good at track back in the day, but at the exact same time too, I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, and I got my mind and my focus on the fact that I saw that the guards still did have those rifles in their hands, and I really did not feel like getting shot and dying today, if I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I just got my mind, and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as the guards then all of the sudden began to start to open up the gates, all at the exact same time too, as I thought of some way out of all of this, but it felt like I was just a little bit too heart broken to think right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like that might be exactly what it was that Kristin wanted, as she was a narcissist after all.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden just continued to follow where it was that Kristin was pushing me over to, all at the exact same time too, as I just stared down at the ground, as I really did not want to look at the guards, and I did not want to think what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit betrayed if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I almost wanted to cry, but I held all of those emotions in, as I just felt quite a bit angry right now, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I almost wanted to break the bitches arm, since she was shoving me forward so hard, all at the exact same time as well.
I did not do as such a thing how ever, as I got my mind, and my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, as I now all of the sudden began to start to hear the other guard begin to start to speak up, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden lifted my head up, all at the exact same time too.
The guard seemed to have a bit of smirk on his face right now, all at the exact same time as well, as if he thought that all of this was funny to him. I still was not all too sure about any of that what so ever, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I just tilted my head over towards the guard, as he did not seem to be caring a single bit about me at all right at this very moment in time as well, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as the guard began to start to continue to speak, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, never the less, all at the exact same time too.
"Well shit... That was easy..."