Chapter 9: Snakes

I was a bit surprised by just what it was that was even going on right now in the very first place any ways, and just what it was that Kristin had even said to me before hand, and before all of this, as she had told me that the biker gang was coming after her and me, and they were the group that had my father, none the less. I had felt like the biker gang had in fact been full of a bunch of bad people, just as she had told me it was, but now I was starting to have 2nd thoughts about this.
Perhaps she had only told me that, just to go and take me to where it was that my father was staying at, as she felt like I would not have believed it other wise, none the less. I felt like that was not the case what so ever, again, all at the exact same time as well, as that was of course due to the fact that as soon as it was that I had gone to the dudes that were even at the guard tower in the very first place any ways, the very first thing they had done was cuff me up.
Which, I felt like if the world was in fact as bad as Kristin had said that it was, than it felt like it would make sense, though at the exact same time too, I also felt like Kristin should have said some thing about that at this point, and that she would have told them that I was not a bad person what so ever, all at the exact same time too, which she had not at all tired to do, which did in fact feel quite a bit strange to me.
Who were those biker people, and what was really going on right now? Why were they practically dragging me to where ever it was that they were trying to take me in the very first place any ways, which they had still yet to tell me as to just where it was that they were trying to take me, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact make me feel even worse about all of this, due to the fact that I was in a prison, and I had seen a lot of people in some cells, with some sad looks on their faces.
They did not look like bad people at all either, if I was going to be for real with my self, which did in fact confuse me even more about all of this, as I was quite a bit lost by it, and I was quite a bit scared as to just where it was that they were going to take me, as I felt like it was going to be like one of those cells like the rest of those people were in right now, as none of them seemed to be yelling for help at all but they all seemed to be very skinny, as it was clear that they were malnuturist.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, once again, as I then all of the sudden just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind and my focus on the fact as to just what it was that was even going on with me right at this very moment in time too, as I then all of the sudden saw that the guards that had been dragging me all of this way, had now all of the sudden seemed to stop all of the sudden.
I stopped my self as well, as I then all of the sudden got my eyes, and I got my focus on just what it was that was even going on right in front of me, right at this very moment in time as well, as I then all of the sudden tilted my head too, as I was quite a bit lost as to just why it was that they had even stopped them selves in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden breathed in quite a bit to my self.
As I looked ahead of me, I then all of the sudden saw a man, that looked about to be the same size as I was, but this man was a lot more buff, and he was a lot more strong than I was, as I could in fact say that for a fact, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times, and I gulped a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that based off of the slight crack of a grin on his face, and the look that he had, that he was in fact the leader of this entire place at that.
I shivered a little bit, as I just seemed to stare at the guy, who seemed to be staring at the both of the guards quite a bit uncomfortably for the guards at the very least, as I was in fact going to feel bad for the guards, if that were not for the fact that they were in fact the ones that had dragged me all the way over to this place that I was even at in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times once again, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the man that was clearly in fact the leader of this place that I was even stuck in right now, then all of the sudden did in fact nod back to both of the guards, as it seemed like he was letting the both of them know that he was in fact about to go on ahead and begin to speak to them, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, for just a few moments in time, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case, but I really did not like the guy what so ever already, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to get my mind, and my thoughts off of all of that, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to see that the guards had in fact nodded back to the leader, all at once.
I looked at the leader right in to his eyes for just a little bit longer, as it was clear to me at least, that the guards had in fact let the man know that they were in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say, and just what it was that he was about to go on ahead and say to the both of them in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that once again how ever, as very much to my surprise, I then all of the sudden heard that it was the guard that was the one that decided to speak up instead, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, and I then did in fact begin to start to look over to the guards, as I then began to listen to them, as the guards seemed to just continue to speak to their leader, all at the exact same time too.
"She brought the man's son back with her... She did a good job..." The guard said, though based off of the tone of the voice that the guard had, it was clear that he seemed to almost be held back, and almost seem to be a little bit scared over the fact that he was in fact talking to his leader right now, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit, all at once, as it was in fact clear to me that their leader was in fact their superior.
I was a little worried how ever, based off of the tone of the voice that the man even had when he spoke the the leader, all at the exact same time as well, that there might be some thing going on here right now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, as I then all of the sudden saw that the man was now looking over in my direction.
How ever, he was not looking at me what so ever, at all right now, as it seemed like his eyes were instead, on the fact that he was staring at Kristin all of the sudden, as he seemed to have an oddly strange smile on his face, all at the exact same time too, as he stared at her right in to her eyes, as it kind of made me shiver a bit, as I kind of then began to start to move around a little bit, all at once, as I was in fact quite a bit uncomfortable with just what it was that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways.
I did in fact how ever, go on ahead and squint my eyes over towards the man once again, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind and my focus off of the rest of those other thoughts, as I now all of the sudden began to start to think on just what it was that this might even mean in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I blinked my eyes a few times.
The man just seemed to have his eyes on Kristin, and not on me at all, luckily enough for me I suppose, as I quickly then all of the sudden began to start to look away from the man, all at once, as I just seemed to stare at the ground, as the man then all of the sudden began to start to walk over to just where it was that me and Kristin were even at right at this very moment in time any ways, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once.
I just stared down at the hard floor that was below me for quite a bit of some time, as I could see that from the corner of my eyes, that the man had now all of the sudden seemed to stop him self, as he simply just seemed to have a big smile on his face once again, as he just seemed to stare at Kristin for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, as normally you would think that if some one was smiling at you, that it would be a good thing.
This did not seem to be the case what so ever, at all how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, and I then all of the sudden began to start to just stare at the man from the corner of my eyes, as it seemed like this man had a bit of a different view on just what it was that he was even doing right at this very moment in time too, never the less.
I looked at Kristin from the corner of my eyes all of the sudden, as I was in fact quite a bit interested in just what it was that she might even be thinking in all of this right at this very moment in time too, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind and my focus off of the rest of all of those other thoughts, as I saw that she just seemed to be staring back at the man, with quite a bit of a big smile of her own on her face now.
I was a little bit surprised by it too, as it was the same smile that I was used to seeing, before the world had come to the way that it had been now, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit, as I had not seen her do as such a thing when ever it was that she was with me, all at the exact same time too, which did in fact kind of hurt me quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I then all of the sudden almost felt like I wanted to cry for some odd reason or another, almost as if I was some kind of pussy.
I did my best to try to calm my self down how ever, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts all at the exact same time as well, as after just a little bit longer, the man then all of the sudden, as I saw from the corner of my eyes, did in fact go on ahead and begin to start to nod to Kristin. It was clear that he was letting her know that he was in fact about to go on ahead and speak to her never the less, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then saw that Kristin did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to the man, as she seemed to keep the same big smile that she had on her face before hand, on her face again, as she did in fact do as such a thing to him, to let him know that she was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was even about to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
I was a little bit lost by it, and I was a little bit surprised by it, if I was not going to lie to my self either, but I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as the man then did in fact go on ahead and begin to start to speak to Kristin, all at the exact same time too, as I too did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he was even about to say to her, in the very first place any ways, at that, never the less.
"Good job Kristin! I am so proud of you! Me and you are going to have a fun night tonight for sure!" He said to her, all at once, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I really did not like the way that he had just said that to her, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I should step in and do some thing to him, as to just the way that he had just said that to my girl friend, but I was not all too sure as to just who it was that was going to take my side in this what so ever, if I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
I simply just stared at the ground for quite a bit longer, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the man was now all of the sudden beginning to start to lean in a little bit to close to Kristin, all at the exact same time as well, as he then all of the sudden began to start to rub on her tits, all at once, which did in fact begin to start to upset me quite a bit, as I then all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, saw that the man was now staring at me, all at once.
He seemed to almost know what it was that he was doing right now, as I lifted my head up to him, and I stared right back at the man, and I stared right in to his eyes for quite a bit of some time as well, as I was in fact quite a bit upset, and I was quite a bit angry by just what it was that he was doing right now, as it did not seem like Kristin was going to do any thing to stop it what so ever, as it almost seemed like she was in fact enjoying what it was that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways, just as much as the other guy.
As I stared at the man for just a little bit longer, I then all of the sudden saw that the man was now all of the sudden beginning to start to go in to her, as he began to start to kiss my girl right on to her lips, all at once, as they just seemed to hold on to each other for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even do, or just what it was that I was even doing right now in the very first place any ways.
I knew that my father had used to teach me that if any one was sexually harassing your girl, that she should beat the shot out of them, but I felt like I could not beat the shit out of this guy what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I would be an idiot if I was even to go on ahead and try to do some thing such as that, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I then all of the sudden went over to the method that my grand father used to teach me.
Which was to talk to the man, all at the exact same time too, as it really did not seem like what it was that was even going on right now, all at the exact same time as well, was sexual harassment, due to the fact that my girl, so to say, Kristin, was not fighting back against the man what so ever, as he instead seemed to be holding on to the back of his head, as it seemed like she almost wanted some more.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I should at the very least get the attention of the guy, on just what it was that he was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, as it was quite a bit clear to me at this point, that he knew exactly what it was that he was doing, and he knew exactly as to just who it was that he was doing it to right at this very moment in time any ways, once again.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I then began to sort of kind of yell over to the man, to get his attention on to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to think on just what it was that I even needed to be doing right at this very moment in time any ways, as I then all of the sudden saw that the man was staring at me right in to my eyes, as I saw that he had a not so happy look on his face what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that I was in fact speaking to him right at this very moment in time as well, once again, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, and I then all of the sudden just nodded to the man.
The man seemed to simply just have his eyes squinted at me, all the exact same time as well, as it seemed like he was already counting me as one of his enemies when I did not even know the guy what so ever, just yet, at all, as in the end, thankfully enough for me, he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and nod back to me, to let me know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I was even about to go on ahead and say to him, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at once, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden went right on ahead and began to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well, now that it was that I knew that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I was even about to say to him in the very first place any ways, as I knew that I should not be too harsh on him, as I did not want him to beat the shit out of me, none the less.
"Hey man... That's my girl friend... Just so you know that... Right?" I said to him, as the man just seemed to stare at me with quite a bit of a blank look on his own face, almost as if he had not heard as to just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, at that, never the less, which did in fact make me feel quite a bit uncomfortable once again, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I possibly could, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I then began to start to begin to start to reach in to a little bit of a new level, to start to get the man a little bit more serious as to just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, at that, as it did not seem like he really was in fact taking me all too seriously at all right now, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to speak to the man, just as I had been doing before, as I was in fact fairly certain that he was in fact paying attention to me still, and he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I was even saying to him right now any ways, none the less, as I then all of the sudden then began to start to nod a little bit to my self, as I calmed my self down, all at once, as I did in fact do as such a thing like that. "We had sex the other night, for fucks sake!"
I looked at the man right in to his eyes, to let him know that I was serious with what it was that I had even said to him, all at the exact same time as well, as I was a little bit angry with the fact as to just what it was that he was doing right now any ways, as I had been fairly certain that me and Kristin had in fact done some thing that had brought us back together last night, but now it was starting to seem like that might not be the case what so ever.
It kind of hurt me, if I was going to be for real with my self, as to the fact that she had in fact held on to him so close, and been kissing him for so long, with the big smile that she had on her face as well, as it seemed like exactly what it was that my father used to warn me of back in the day, about what it was that he liked to call a narcissist, as I had looked it up, and it was in fact true a lot of what it was that he had told me about women who were like that, none the less.
It kind of hurt me for quite a bit of some time, as I wanted to believe it to not be true, but it sadly was in fact the case, as I never really had said any thing about it to Kristin, due to the fact that she would deny it, and she would in fact be a little bit hurt by it, as I knew that she would have spun it in such a way that I was the one who was wrong for what it was that I had done, just because of the fact that I had in fact been quite a bit interested in what it was that my father had been trying to say to me all that time.
I felt like a pussy, and I felt like a coward for it, now that I was starting to think back on it, all at once, as I was in fact about to go on ahead and begin to start to dip my head quite a bit low to the ground due to that fact never the less, until all of the sudden I saw some thing coming at me, as it was headed right to my face, all at the exact same time as well, as that was what it was that had in fact seemed to manage to catch my attention on to it, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden closed my eyes, and I braced for impact, as I saw that the massive swing of the guy who it was very clear what in fact the leader, was headed right towards my face, as, as soon as it hit, in knocked me straight to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as soon as it was that I was on the ground, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I stayed on the ground for just a few moments, not really doing any thing else what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I really was not in all too much pain, in which you might think would be the case from a big ass swing from a guy as big as that guy was in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like I was in too much adrenaline, all at the exact same time as well, to really feel any thing that even felt like pain, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and opened my eyes fully, as I felt a little bit of blood going in to my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that the hit that I had in fact just taken, had in fact been a hard enough hit to make me bleed, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I was quite a bit shocked by it, as the first thing that it was that I saw as soon as my eyes had opened, was just the fact that Kristin seemed to be staring at me right now, with quite a bit of a guilty look on her face, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that had just happened to me. How ever, I did not want her sympathy what so ever right now, at all, as she was in fact the one that had taken me to this place, and she was in fact the one who had in fact taken me to this guy, all at the exact same time as well.
If I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too, though I was not a fan of hitting women what so ever, at all, I kind of felt like I wanted her to take that punch that I had just taken, as it was now starting to come back to me, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as to just how hard the hit had been, and just how much it had in fact hurt me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to wince my eyes up, all at once, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I possibly could right now, which was in fact quite a bit hard if I was not going to lie to my self once again, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I breathed in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to stay calm, as I once again saw some movement from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, that had seemed to get my attention on to it, as I then all of the sudden looked over to where it was that it had in fact just come from, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that it was the man who had just hit me, who was in fact the leader, none the less.
It now all of the sudden was starting to make quite a bit of some sense to me now, as to just why it was that the guards had seemed to be so afraid of the man in the very first place any ways, none the less, as it was clear that the man could easily take some one down in just a single punch, all at the exact same time as well, such as he had done to me, and I was not really an easy person to do that to never the less, all at the exact same time as well.
I just seemed to stare at the man right in to his eyes, as he then all of the sudden went down ahead and got on to his knees for me, all at once, as he just seemed to have quite a bit of a big grin on his face, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that had just happened, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I possibly could, as I just stared back at the man right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I then all of the sudden saw that the man did in fact go right on ahead and shake his head at me, though he did in fact keep that same smile that he had on his face before hand, all the while that he did that, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like he was telling me that I should not do that ever again, though I was in fact quite a bit confused as to just what it was that I had even done in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I just simply stared at him for a little bit longer, as the man then all of the sudden did in fact go on ahead and start to speak to me, all at once, though I did not nod to him to let him know that I was paying attention to him, and just what it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, as that almost seemed to be a little bit of a given at this point, that I was in fact paying attention to him.
As he just seemed to just stare at me with the strange smile that he had on his face before hand, all at the exact same time as well, he then all of the sudden just began to start to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less, even as much as I did not want to, as I already hated the guy, and I did not even know him all too well at all, just yet.
"Buddy... Now you know not to speak to me, unless I give you permission to speak to me, all at the exact same time too." I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was a little bit surprised by it, but at the exact same time as well, now that it did in fact start to seem to come back to me, as to just what it was that I had in fact seen happen just a few moments before now, none the less, it then did in fact begin to start to make sense to me, as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well.
I then did in fact begin to start to remember, all at the exact same time as well, that he had in fact nodded to the both of the guards, before it was that they had in fact began to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well, as it now all of the sudden began to start to make sense to me, as to just why it was that the guards had not spoken to him before hand, all at the exact same time as well, though it did in fact kind of upset me, all at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that he had not warned me at all of that.
Instead, he had just seemed to hit me, all at the exact same time as well, though I suppose, now that I began to start to think on just what it was that I had just said to him, all at the exact same time too, I suppose that it did in fact make sense as to just why it was that he had not warned me of that before hand, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he was close to Kristin, and it was clear to me that what it was that I had told him on the fact that Kristin was in fact my girl friend, had in fact clearly upset him quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well.
I suppose that was in fact quite a bit stupid for me to do, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I was sure that it was actually she who he felt like he was the boy friend to, as it was clear that he felt like I was lying, or that he was upset that I had sex with his girl friend, all at the exact same time as well, as he did in fact seem to have not swung at me like he did, when ever it was that I had first began to talk to him, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like he was not going to even give me a chance after what it was that I had just said, never the less.
I was now starting to get a little bit less hopeful about this place, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I really was starting to think that the people that were in fact locked up in those cells, might not be bad people what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I shivered at the thought of all of that, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even be doing right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see some more movement begin to start to happen from the corner of my eyes, just as it had happened a few moments ago, as I then all of the sudden tilted my head over in that direction, all at once, to see as to just what it was that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways, never the less, as I saw that it was in fact Kristin who was walking.
She was not walking over to me what so ever how ever, as she was instead walking over to the man who seemed to be her actual boy friend, all at the exact same time too, as she seemed to almost be wanting to give him a hug, all at the exact same time as well, as she then all of the sudden began to start to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, as I just continued to stare at her as she did as such a thing.
The man did not seem to be paying her all too much attention to her at all right now, as it seemed like he just had his eyes on me right now, and he had his eyes squinted over to me, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like he was purposely ignoring the smile that Kristin had on her face right now, as it seemed like he was in fact upset with her, which I could not blame him for that, as was I was in fact quite a bit upset with her too, that she had lied to me, and she had not told me about this place.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as that did not seem to bother Kristin all too much what so ever, as she just went on ahead and continued to go on ahead and speak to the man, as I just stared at the man right back in to his own eyes, as I did in fact begin to listen to just what it was that Kristin even had to say in the very first place any ways, even though I did not have my eyes, nor did I have my focus on her what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
"My God Harold! You're so hot! Holy shit!" She said to him, as she tried to go in for a kiss on the lips for him, all at the exact same time as well, but it was clear that the leader, that apparently went by the name of Harold, was not amused what so ever by any of just what it was that was going on right now, which I could not lie to my self either, it made a lot of sense, as I really did not want to go on the side with the man who had hit me, and he had hit me hard at that, never the less, but at the exact same time as well, it did in fact make sense that he was not happy with her what so ever right now, all at the exact same time too.
He simply just seemed to push Kristin from off of him, all at once, as he simply just kept his eyes squinted at me, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like he was trying to test if what it was that I had in fact just said to him, all at the exact same time too, was in fact true, never the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I possibly could in the process, as I almost wanted to bring up some thing that she had said to me last night, but I did not.
I almost wanted to have a little bit of a slight smirk on my face, all at the exact same time as well, just at the thought of it, as it did in fact seem to go on ahead and come to my mind, all at the exact same time as well, but once again, I did not do as such a thing what so ever, how ever, as I was in fact quite a bit scared of this guy, if I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts, as I then all of the sudden just blinked my eyes quite a few times, to my self.
The man simply lifted his hand down to me, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact seem to confuse me quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I could feel my hear pumping for one thing, and also the fact that I could feel quite a bit of some blood coming down from my face, all at the exact same time as well. How ever, it was in fact clear to me as to just what it was that he was even doing right now, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I then all of the sudden began to start to think on the fact that I should in fact go on ahead and reach my hand out to his, all at the exact same time as well, so that it did not upset him any more than I clearly already had, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to grab on to his hand.
The man, Harold, seemed to have quite a bit of a smile on his face, as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing, as I was a little bit afraid that I had made a little bit of a mistake, and that he was about to finish me off, as it would mean that it was the end for me, all at the exact same time as well, but luckily enough for me how ever, that did not seem to be the case what so ever, at all, as he simply just helped me back up to my feet, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh of relief, all at the exact same time too.
I had a little bit of a new sort of respect for the man, if I was not going to lie to my self, that he had actually seemed to manage to keep his cool, all at the exact same time as well, and he had not just finished me off, all at the exact same time as well, which I felt like he would have done, and that no one would have stopped him at all, if he had in fact done as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well, as I once again shivered at all of those thoughts, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I saw that the man still had quite a bit of a smirk on his face, all at the exact same time as well, as he then all of the sudden began to start to look away from me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he simply just seemed to be looking over to his guards once again, just as he had been seeming to do before hand, all at the exact same time as well, as I was a little bit lost by it, but I did in fact just keep my eyes on the man either way.
I breathed in another bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I did in fact do as such a thing like that, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I possibly could, as it seemed like he was trying to tell the guards that they were free to go on ahead and speak to him, and say what ever it was that they even had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, as I looked over at the guards, all at once, as I waited for them to go on ahead and start to speak on what ever it was that they were about to seemingly go on ahead and say to him, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, they did not seem to be the ones to want to speak to him at all, what so ever, as it seemed like, when ever it was that they had in fact nodded back to him in a little bit of a response back to him this time, it seemed like the response was simply just the fact that they were in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was about to go on ahead and start to say to the both of them, all at the exact same time too, which confused me all at the exact same time as well, as to just how it was that they knew when it was that he was about to speak, or when it was that he was letting them know that they were allowed to speak.
I shook my head a little bit, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts all at once how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go on ahead and begin to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that Harold even had to say to the both of his guards in the very first place any ways, as he seemed to go on ahead and continue to speak to the both of them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Alright you 2 fuckers... You go ahead and take him to his daddy's little cell so they can go have their little reunion with each other..." He said to the both of them, as he seemed to just be staring at the both of them right in to the both of their eyes some how, even though it was clear that they were in fact 2 different people, all at the exact same time as well, as I was a little bit lost as to just how it was that he even managed to do that in the very first place any ways.
I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts either way, all at the exact same time too, as I just all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit rough to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the both of the guards had in fact nodded back to Harold in a little bit of a response back to him, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the both of them were starting to head over to me all of the sudden, where it was that I was luckily now on my own 2 feet, never the less.
I was a little bit lost by just what it was that they were even both doing at first, all at the exact same time as well, until it then all of the sudden seemed to come back to me, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that was even going on, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the both of them were now starting to drag me, just as they had been doing before we had got here, over to where it was that the man had told them to take me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like every thing just seemed to be going so fast right now, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I then just began to start to follow the both of the guards as fast as it seemed like I could, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that they were in fact taking me to the place that Harold, their leader had told them to take me to.
As stressful, and as scary as that entire encounter had seemed to go, I was in fact a little bit relieved, if I was not going to lie to my self, to now know that it was all over, and to now know that I was in fact about to go on ahead and see my father again, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well.
I just seemed to follow the both of them, down the little hall way, where it was that I could see a bunch of other people locked in cells, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw them turn their heads over to me to see as to just what it was that was going on, but when they saw me, it seemed like they did not seem to care all too much any more, as they seemed to just go back to just what it was that they had been doing before hand, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, once again, as I got my mind and my focus off of them, just as they had done to me, as they just seemed to be staring down at the ground, as it did not seem like they had all too much emotion going on through their heads right now at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I just kept on going on about just what it was that I was doing right now, and just where it was that I was even going over to in the very first place any ways, never the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to once again try to calm my self down.
As I looked back ahead of me, I then all of the sudden seemed to notice that one of the guards was staring at me with quite a bit of a look of some guilt on his face, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like he felt quite a bit bad for me, as to just what it was that had even happened to me in the very first place any ways, never the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I the all of the sudden tilted my head over towards the man, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was even doing right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, once again.
I stared at him for quite a bit of some time, as I then all of the sudden tilted my head over towards the man, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right now, nor was I all too sure as to just what it was that the man was even doing right now, any ways. The man just seemed to stare at me with that same guilty look for a little bit longer, until in the end, he did in fact nod to me, to let me know that he was about to speak to me.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I even wanted to listen to, in the man, in the very first place any ways, but in the end how ever, I did in fact go on ahead and begin to start to nod back to the man, all at once, to let the man know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that the man was even about to go on ahead and say to me, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
As the man seemed to just stare at me, for a little bit longer, as if that seemed like all that he wanted to do, in the end how ever, he did in fact go on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at once, as I did in fact begin to continue to start to listen as to just what it was that the man even had to say to me, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"I'm sorry about Harold man... He can kind of be an ass a lot of the times... You kind of upset him with the fact that you were letting him know that you were smashing his girl..." He said to me, as if he was not stating the obvious, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of rolled my eyes a bit over towards the man, all at the exact same time as well, as the man seemed to just continue to hold on to my hand cuffs, all at the exact same time too, as he just continued to go with where it was that he was even trying to take me with the other guard, all at the exact same time as well. I grunted a little bit to my self, all at once, as I just got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I just kept on going with where it was that the both of the guards were trying to take me over to, all at the exact same time too. Now did not seem to really be the time for me to be making friends right now any ways, but how ever, the man seemed to just want to make friends with me right now, no matter what, as I really did not have much of any other choice but to go on ahead and start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me once again, all at the exact same time too, as I just kept my eyes on the hall way that was in front of me. "My name is Anderson by the way... What's yours?"
I just seemed to stare at the hall way that was in front of me for a little bit longer, as I kind of just seemed to ignore the guy, all at the exact same time as well, which it seemed like he was a little bit hurt about for some odd reason or another, as far as I could see from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time as well. I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right now, but I really did not even care at all.
At this point, it just kind of felt like I was going through the motions right now, as I could see that we were past all of the cells right now, as it seemed like we were headed to some other place right now, all at the exact same time too, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, as it seemed like I might not actually have it that bad.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I possibly could, all at once, as I just kept on going with the both of them, as I really did not feel like answering the question that the guy had just asked me in the very first place any ways, which I could tell had in fact hurt his feelings quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, but I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts either way, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I just continued to follow the other guard that was ahead of me, all at once, as he then all of the sudden seemed to stop, all at the exact same time as well, at the front of a room that seemed to have a window on the door, as it was a little bit of a small window at the top, but it was enough to see through, never the less, as I saw that there was in fact a light in that room, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw that the guard in the front began to start to slowly open the door to the room, all at the exact same time as well, once it was that the guard that went by the name of Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, had in fact went on ahead and began to nod back to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
Once the door was open, the man then all of the sudden nodded over to me, to let me know that was where it was that I was going to be staying, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even do at first, until I then all of the sudden felt the man give me a little bit of a nudge, all at once, to let me know that I should in fact go on ahead and go in to the room, before it was that I got my self in any more trouble that I already had.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I did in fact go on ahead and start to go in to the room, all at once, as I then all of the sudden quickly heard the door shut behind me, as soon as it was that I was even in to the room, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as soon as it was that my eyes got adjusted to quite a bit of a bright light in the room, all at the exact same time as well.
As I put my hand over the area that the light seemed to be coming from never the less, I then all of the sudden began to start to hear a voice from the other side of the room, all at once, that seemed to get my attention on it, all at the exact same time too, as it was quite a bit of a familiar voice, all at the exact same time as well. I was a little bit surprised by it at first, as I saw that the person that was speaking to me was in fact my father.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I was even surprised, as they had in fact told me as to just where it was that they were even taking to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded to my father, to let him know that I was there with him.
He did not seem to care all too much either way, as I instead saw that he had a very angry look on his face, at me for some odd reason or another, which did in fact confuse me, as he just continued to go on ahead and start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me any ways, as well.
"What did I tell you about that girl Kristin? I told you not to trust a narcissist! They're all snakes!"