Chapter 13: Not That Bad

I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I sat down at the table, as I was scared that some one was going to walk up to me and challenge me to a fight at any moment in time right now, just as I had always been kind of told that prison had been when I was a lot younger, none the less, as my teachers, and every one around me had kind of told me that it was the last place that I wanted to be, never the less.
How ever, every one seemed to be leaving us alone, as I could see that they were doing their own thing, as many of them seemed to be getting ready for their day, what ever it was that they were even going to do in their day in the very first place any ways. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and get my mind, and get my focus off of all of the rest of the thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now in the very first place any ways.
For this being a prison, every one seemed to be getting along, which was once again the opposite of what it was that I had seen in all of the movies that I used to watch when I was in fact a lot younger at that, never the less. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm down, and get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of the thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I then all of the sudden began to start to just bite in to my meal, which I could in fact say was a lot better than the nasty meals that they fed us in the cell room that I was in with my father. My father did not seem to be as upset as he had been earlier either, thankfully enough for me, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of relief at the thought of that too, as I was fairly certain that at this point, every thing was going to be okay for the both of us.
It made sense to me now, all of the sudden, as to just why it was that we had been in the cell room, as it was clear that they were trying to test us, just to make sure that we were not bad people before it was that we actually got to do stuff here, as I had heard a few of the conversations of some people, as it was clear to me that they were in fact having a good time, and that this place really was not as much of a prison as I had first thought it to be as well.
I just began to start to continue to finish off the rest of the food, until I got to the last bite, and I then began to start to get up from off of the table that I had been sitting on long before now, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to start to take my dish over to where it was that I saw was a trash can, and where it was that I saw a sink at in the very first place any ways, which was where it was that I was going to have to clean it up at.
It was clear that this was not a normal prison, such as Anderson had told me, though I had not really wanted to believe what it was that he had said to me, as it seemed like my mind, and my thoughts were still on the fact that had to do with Harold beating the shit out of me, well, more like he had hit me one time with a punch, as I still was not all too happy with that.
If I was going to be for real with my self once again though, I felt like it was more the fact that I was not all too happy with Kristin, than it was that I was not happy with Harold, as I was sure that Harold was more or less just upset that I had called her my girl friend, when I was sure that was what it was that he thought of her as, all at the exact same time as well.
Speaking of Kristin, I had not seen her ever since it was that I had first got here in the very first place any ways, as I wondered if she was ignoring me, or if she had gone out to go and do some more stuff for the people that even lived in this prison in the very first place any ways. I felt like I should ask Anderson about it, but at the exact same time too, I kind of felt like that might be a bad idea, as I knew that it was in fact the girl friend of their leader none the less.
Also, if I was going to be for real with my self once again, I kind of felt like I wanted nothing to do with Kristin at this point, as well, as it did in fact kind of feel like she had betrayed me, and that she had in fact stabbed me in the back, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of those thoughts once again, as I knew that it was just best for me to not think on her from here on out, at all any more.
I then all of the sudden began to start to nod to my self, all at once, as I began to start to head right over to the sink, as to which it was that I was going to clean my dish off at, all at the exact same time as well, when all of the sudden, as it seemed like just as it was that I had even feared in the very first place any ways, once again, there all of the sudden seemed to be some one that began to start to get in to my way to stop me, all at once.
It was just as it was that I had been told how prison was, which was of course the fact that there was always a big guy, and there always seemed to be a leader, which always stepped up and made it known that they were the leader of the prison, even when in reality I knew damn well that they were not what so ever, as I knew that Harold was in fact the leader of this place, all at the exact same time as well, all at the exact same time too.
I looked over to where it was that Anderson was at right now, with my father at the table, as I hoped to get some sort of help from him, against this big guy, even though I knew that was not really going to work, as Anderson had told me that me and him were now equals in the prison now, as I knew that there was nothing at all, what so ever, that he could do to help me right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
The sad truth of the matter was, that I was going to have to man up, and I was going to have to deal with this guy my self, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I looked at the big guy right in to his eyes, all at once, as I saw that he had quite a bit of a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time as well.
At first, I thought that it was him about to go on ahead and put me in my place in where it was that I was in fact going to stand in this prison, in the very first place any ways, but I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that the smile that was on the face of the guy right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, was not a smile at all to try to threaten me, as it was clear that he almost looked to be wanting to make friends with me for some odd reason or another.
Though I suppose, I was not a little guy, and he might want me to go and join his little prison game, which I felt like I really did not want to be making any sort of friends just yet, so I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even be doing in the very first place any ways, as I just then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw that the big dude all of the sudden began to start to nod to me, to let me know that he was in fact about to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and I tried to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of the rest of those other thoughts that I had my mind on long before now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to nod quite a bit to my self, as well as to him, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention to him right now, but more important to my self, to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
Once it was that the big dude had in fact seen me do as such a thing in a bit of a response to him, he kept the same smile on his face that he had on it long before now, as he then all of the sudden did in fact finally begin to start to go on ahead and begin to speak to me, as I did in fact start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, never the less, once again.
"Hey dude! Been a few weeks since we have seen some new faces in this place, what is your name? My name is Donald..." He said to me, as I saw that the smile that he had on his face was actually a smile of some one that actually seemed to be from a decent person. I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now.
I just seemed to stare at the guy with a bit of a blank look on my face, as I was starting to think that Anderson might be in fact be right with what it was that he had told me about this place, and how it really was not that bad at all, what so ever, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on before hand, all at the exact same time too.
I simply just seemed to stare at the man for quite a bit of some time, as I was still not all too sure as to just what it was that Kristin had told me, and why it was that she had lied to me. Perhaps it was the fact that she felt like I would not want to go with her if she had told me that she was going to be taking me to a prison, which I felt like I might not have trusted her, especially after knowing what it was that she also had in fact lied to me, or rather hidden from me as well, all at the exact same time too.
I simply just shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of that as well, as I just seemed to stare at the guy that was in front of me, that went by the name of Donald, all at the exact same time as well, as he seemed to just be staring at me with the same strange little smile that he had on his face long before now, which still did in fact freak me out quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time.
I knew that every thing was going to be okay, and that I needed to stop freaking out as much as it felt like I had been doing before now, as this place was clearly not as bad as I had in fact first thought that it had been, once again, never the less, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that it was clear that Donald was in fact waiting for me to go on ahead and speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I felt like I could in fact in the mean time, as I got my thoughts on the fact that I knew that I needed to speak back to him, as I knew that I could not make my self look like I was a bit of a coward, and I could not make my self out to be a bit of a pussy, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden nodded to him, to let him know that I was about to go on ahead and speak to him, all at the exact same time as well.
Donald seemed to stare back at me with quite a bit of a blank look on his face for quite a bit of some time, as it was clear that he was still not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on with me right at this very moment in time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self a bit heavily this time, as in the end, Donald did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to me, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he was in fact letting me know that he was paying attention as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I let out a bit of another soft sigh to my self once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of all of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to him, now that it was that I knew that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"My name is London... Like the city from England..." I said to him, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit towards him, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, now that it was that I could clearly tell that things were going to be okay.
Donald seemed to just stare at me with the same smile that he had on his face long before now, as if every thing was fine, and every thing was cool, which for all that I knew, I felt like every thing might very well in fact begin to start to be okay, as I felt like my father really had been over reacting about all of this, and I might have been doing a little bit of that my self in my head a bit longer before now, all at the exact same time too.
I was fairly certain that I was going to be fine, and every thing was in fact going to be okay, as I just went on ahead and begin to start to nod a bit to my self, all at once, as I saw that Donald did in fact go on ahead and begin to start to nod back to me, all at the exact same time as well, as it felt like strangely enough, every thing was going to be fine, and that every thing was in fact going to be okay in here, none the less, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of those other thoughts once again.
Donald now seemed to be looking at some thing else that was different than me right now, as I saw that he was looking at some thing that was behind me now, as it seemed like he was paying me no such sort of attention any longer. Which I felt like was fine if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I was kind of glad that I really was not seeming to gather all too much attention around me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I kind of blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the thoughts that had to do with Donald right at this very moment in time any ways, as I then all of the sudden began to start to look over at the table that Anderson and my father were still at right at this very moment in time too, as I could still see the both of them finishing off their bit of their own meal.
I did my best to try to calm my self down all at once, as I was in fact about to go on ahead and begin to start to go over to just where it was that they were at, at the table right now, in the very first place any ways, until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Donald, as it got my attention on to that, as I began to start to freak out a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I was in a prison, and I did not want to upset him by me just walking away from him, all at the exact same time too.
As I turned my head around over towards him, I then all of the sudden saw that he must not have noticed, or just not have cared, as it seemed like the dude was a genuinely good dude all the exact same time as well none the less. It was still a bit of a surprise to me, if I was not going to lie to my self either, but I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and saw him nod to me, to make sure that I was paying attention to him, as well.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I possibly could in the bit of a strange situation, and the bit of a strange scenario that I was even in in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to the guy, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was about to go on ahead and even say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well.
Now that it was that he had in fact seen me do as such a thing, and he did in fact now know that I was in fact paying attention to him right now, he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and speak to me, as I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and to try to tell my self that every thing was going to be okay, all at once, as I then in fact did begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Well it's nice to meet you London... I'll let you get back to your day... I know you must be a bit afraid... Trust me, I was too when I first got here..." He said to me, as he had a bit of a smile on his face, as it was not a smile that was as if he was trying to scare me, or if he was trying to freak me out at all, as it seemed to be more like a smile that just seemed like he wanted to make friends with me, all at the exact same time too, which might not be all too bad of an idea, seeing how big that the guy was, as I knew he could help protect me if I got in to any trouble.
Though, I was starting to question as to just what it was that would even happen to me in the very first place any ways, if I was in fact to get in to any sort of trouble, as I was starting to think that it might not be as deadly as I had first thought it to be, as it seemed like Anderson was in fact not lying to me, and this place really was not nearly as bad as I had first thought it to be, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit of a heavy sigh of relief to my self, as I felt a lot better, as I felt like things were in fact going to be okay for me.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden saw that Donald had went on ahead and nodded back to me, as I saw him begin to start to do the same thing that I had done just a few moments ago, which of course was just the fact that he was beginning to start to go on ahead and put his dish away in the sink, and clean it up, as it seemed like it was a courtesy, and a well known thing to do whilst you were in the prison, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
This all still felt a bit strange to me, as I shook my head quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before, in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and began to start to nod back to the man, even though Donald was paying me no such sort of attention any longer, as it seemed like he had got back to his daily tasks, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
It all just felt so weird to me still, as I just did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head back to the table that I had been eating at not all too much longer before now, as I saw that my father had in fact finished off his food, but it was clear that he was waiting for the sink to not be so full of people right now, before it was that he was going to go on ahead and begin to start to do any thing him self, all at the exact same time as well.
Now knowing the way that the people were in fact like in the prison, I felt like my father should not be afraid of them at all, what so ever, but at the exact same time too, I felt like I could not really blame my father at all, as I knew that I had been the exact same way that he was right now, just a few moments ago, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact feel quite a bit bad for my father if I was not going to lie to my self, though I did my best to try to not focus on my father at all right at this very moment in time as well.
I then got my eyes, and I got my focus on Anderson, as I saw that he was staring at me right at this very moment in time, with quite a big smile on his face, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit, as to just what it was that was even going on with him right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden began to start to tilt my head over to him, to let him know that I was lost as to just what it was that he was in fact so happy about right at this very moment in time any ways.
Anderson just seemed to stare at me with the same big smile that he had on his face before hand, for just a little bit longer, until I then all of the sudden began to start to see him blink his eyes quite a few times, as it was clear that he was trying to wake him self up to the reality of the situation that was going on around us right now, in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well.
I sat down at the table, all at once, in that exact same moment too, as I was still not all too sure about all of this, as it still felt oddly strange to me as to just what it was that was even going on right now in the very first place any ways, as if I was not going to lie to my self either, it just all seemed to be a bit of a dream, as it all seemed too good to be true, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I felt like I possibly could, as I then all of the sudden did in fact start to see that Anderson then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and nod to me, all at once, as it was clear that he had now all of the sudden woken him self up, and he was now well aware as to just what it was that was going on all around us right now any ways, as it was clear that he was letting me know that he was in fact about to speak to me, none the less.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as it all just seemed to feel so weird to me, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, which I did not want to confuse Anderson at all, as I then all of the sudden got my eyes back on to him, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to him, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was even about to go on ahead and say to me.
It was clear that it thankfully enough, did in fact make him feel quite a bit better, as he then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that the dude even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again.
"See... I told you it's not that bad..."