Chapter 28: To This Point v2

I stood there for a little bit longer, as I was a little bit scared to even look at what it was that was in the big open room right now, all at the exact same time too, that Donald and both Anderson were even looking in to right now, as it seemed like I could see a little bit of a horrified look on the face of Donald right now, all at the exact same time too.
That for sure was not normal for him, and based off of some of the stories that I had been told of just what it was that was the kind of stuff that people had seen whilst they had been out side, I had to guess that this was one of those things, and it kind of made me sick to even think on just what it was that it could even be, that he was in fact looking at, right at this very moment in time too.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus instead, on the thoughts that had to do with what it was that Anderson had in fact just said to Donald just a few seconds ago, all at the exact same time too, once again. I kind of closed my eyes a little bit, which I felt like might be a terrible idea, considering there was in fact a few of the dead heading over in our direction, all at the exact same time as well.
I just did not seem to care all too much, what so ever, as I simply just began to start to breath in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact begin to start to think on just what it was that he had in fact just said, once again.
Some thing was going on in the place that Donald was staring at, in to, right now, clearly enough for me, but the real question was, just what it was that it could even be. I had noticed the distraught looks on their faces just a few moments before now, as I was tempted to see, but I also felt like it might make me puke, and it might ruin my view of the world.
Perhaps I needed to be ready for that how ever, as I had been close to death a few days ago, all at the exact same time too, when I had in fact went to go talk to those bikers. I was sure there was going to be a lot worse than seeing a few people get gunned down right in front of my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I felt like I needed to wake my self up, and I needed to get ready for all of this, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to open my eyes, all at the exact same time too, to see just what it was that was even going on all around me right now, once again. Which of course, as soon as it was that I had opened my eyes, that was when it was that Donald finally felt like he was now going to go on ahead and speak back to Anderson, all at once.
I stared at him for just a little bit of some time, as I saw that Anderson did in fact turn his head away from the door way that was right in front of him right now, and he instead turned his head over to Donald. Anderson kind of tilted his head over towards Donald, all at once, as he then began to start to squint his eyes over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
Donald did not seem to notice a single but as to just what it was that Anderson was even doing right now, and just why it was that Anderson was in fact looking at him the way that he was, as he just did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to continue to speak to him, or perhaps to all of us, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Holy shit... Some one must have been doing some disgusting shit in there..." He said to us, as he looked at us with quite a bit of a disgusted look on his face, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that he did not like as to just what it was that he even saw in that room, all at the exact same time as well. I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that it could even be, as I just kind of tilted my head a bit over towards him.
I expected for him to explain as to just what it was that he was even looking at in the very first place any ways, but that did not seem to be the case what so ever, as it seemed like he had not even noticed me looking at him the way that I even was, all at the exact same time too, once again. He just turned his head back over to the door way of the room, all at the exact same time as well, as he continued to stare at just what it was that was in side, as if he could not get enough.
It felt weird how it was that he felt like he could say that it was nasty, and that he could say that it was in fact disgusting, all at the exact same time as well, but still want to stare in to the room either way. Anderson clearly did not seem to want to be doing the same thing that he was doing at all, what so ever, as I saw that he held the disgusted look on his face for just a little bit longer, as he then all of the sudden began to start to look over to me and my father, all at once.
He looked at the both of us with a little bit of a blank look, as it was clear that he did not want either of us to know as to just what it was that was in that room, all at the exact same time too. I wondered if that was due to the fact that he thought that we were not ready for the kind of stuff that was in fact in that room, which kind of did in fact upset me quite a bit, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, none the less.
I kind of breathed in a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I got my eyes on the edge of the door way, as I could not see what was in that room, but for some odd reason or another, I did in fact want to find out as to just what it was that was in there, as I knew that it could not be worse than the fact that we had seen Cody and Martin get shot down, and we had seen them get killed right in front of our eyes the other day, all at the exact same time too, once again.
Anderson began to start to speak to both me and my father, but I really was not paying all too much attention as to just what it was that he was even saying to the both of us right now, as I kind of felt like I could not get my mind, and I could not get my focus off of that door way that was not all too far away from us right now, as I simply just stared at it, as Anderson continued to go right on ahead and begin to speak to me and my father, either way.
As I stared at it for a little bit longer, I did in fact at least pay some what sort of attention as to just what it was that was even going on right now. Such as the fact that I could see a lot of the dead heading our way, as it was clear that they had heard Donald yell for one thing, and also the fact that they could see some of the living, which was in fact of course, us, from not all too much further away, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of looked at them for just a few moments, from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time as well. As I seemed to stare at them for a little bit more time, I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Anderson even had to say to both me and my father at this very moment in time too.
"Look... We are just going to keep going back to the prison... So let's just head over to the woods over there, and we should find a nearby creek, or a near by water stream some where along that ways..." He said to me, as I saw that he from the corner of my eyes once again, did in fact begin to start to point over to the woods that he wanted us to go right on ahead and head over to, all at the exact same time too, once again.
How ever, that really was not what it was that I cared about, and what it was that I had my focus on at all right now. Call it what it was, as I knew that still at a bit of an older age, I still did in fact have a little bit of some sort of a rebellious nature in me to this point, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just ignored what it was that Anderson had just in fact said to the both of us, all at the exact same time too.
I then all of the sudden began to start to walk right past Anderson, all at the exact same time too, as not really in a run, but in a bit of a fast walk, as I was in fact interested in just what it was that was in fact in that room still, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to start to walk right up to the front door, as it was too late for Anderson to stop me at the point that I did in fact make it to the front door, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that I was in fact over to that point, I saw Donald open his mouth to speak to me, as it was clear that he was trying to tell me not to go in to the room, but at that point, it was too late, as I heard what it was that he was in fact saying to me, but it was kind of just a little bit of some back ground noise at that point, all at the exact same time as well.
I listened as to just what it was that he was saying to me, but it was too late for all of that. I had already began to start to head in to the room that Donald had just been talking about a few moments ago, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Don't go in there!" He tried to warn me, but it was too late for all of that, as I had already begun to start to head in to the room, all at the exact same time as well. It was quite a bit dark, but I could hear the moans and groans of the dead from all over the place, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that I had not heard that from out side, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, it was far too late to stop my self at this point, as I had already made the mistake of walking in to the room, all at the exact same time as well. It seemed like all of the noise that had been out side, long before now, was now all dead silent, as I noticed that it was all just a bunch of the dead in the room that I was in.
I felt one grab in to my shoulders, all at once, as I quickly fell on to the ground in a bit of some panic, and in a bit of some fear, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really do, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I then all of the sudden began to start to lift my head up, and over to the dead that had in fact just grabbed on to me a few moments before now, once again.
I felt like it was about to be a heard of the dead, and that I was done for, as I knew that all it would take was one bite, and I would be done for, all at the exact same time too. I lifted my arms up to try to block the dead, as if that was going to help me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
How ever, I then began to realize that the dead was not hopping on to me such as it was that I would have that it was going to do, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, which was quite a bit of a nasty, and quite a bit of a rotten stench that was in fact all around me, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking in those regards, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
How ever, I was in fact relieved to see at the very least, that the dead was no longer coming after me, as I looked up all of the sudden, and I began to start to realize as to just why that was in fact even the case, all at the exact same time too. The dead just so happened to be hung up against the wall by a noose, all at the exact same time as well, as I would say it would have committed suicide, except for the fact that it did not have legs, what so ever.
It had bites all over its body, as it was clear to me that some one must have hung it up there, after it was that it had in fact became one of the dead, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to freak out, as to just what it was that I did in fact see in front of me, all at the exact same time as well. It was in fact worse than what it was that I had seen from the death of Martin and Cody, as much as I had thought that would not be the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
I saw bodies of the dead all over the place, as they were all hung up to the ceiling, all at the exact same time as well, as it did in fact make me feel quite a bit sick as to just what it was that I was even looking at, all at the exact same time too. I felt like I was about to vomit, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what kind of sick person, and what kind of sick soul would do this to them, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, which once again was in fact quite a bit hard for me to do, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self once again, as I began to start to move my self back a little, from all of the dead that were groaning, and were in fact reaching at me, as it was clear that they were in fact trying to get a piece of me, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
That was when I then began to start to feel some thing grab on to me, all at the exact same time too, which I began to start to freak out, as I began to start to yell loudly, even louder than it was that Donald had yelled long before now, as it was as if I was trying to get even more of the attention of the dead from out side, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it was going to be tricky for us to get out of this situation, none the less.
Of course, I was not all too sure as to whether or not it was that I was going to get out of here at all, what so ever, as I turned my head over to just what it was that had in fact reached in to come after me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to continue to yell, all at the exact same time too, never the less, more or less, to my self.
"Some one! Help me!" I yelled loudly, as I had been fairly certain that what it was that had in fact tried to grab me, all at the exact same time as well, had to have been one of the dead, all at the exact same time as well. I did my best to try to stop my self from freaking out still, all at the exact same time too, as I looked over to just what it was that had in fact grabbed me.
To no such sort of surprise to me, which I felt like I should have been from the beginning, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it could not have been one of the dead, and I knew as to just what it was that had in fact been going on around me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
I kind of just stood there, and stared at the 2 people who were in fact dragging me out, as I saw that it was both my father, and it was Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, that were in fact trying to get me out of the room that I was in, all at the exact same time as well, as I noticed that the look on the face of my father did not seem to be nearly as distraught as it was that I was feeling right now, all at the exact same time as well, for some odd reason or another, once again.
I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that other stuff that I had been thinking on long before now, as I did in fact let the both of my father, and also Anderson, drag me out of the nasty room that I had in fact been stuck in, all at the exact same time too, once again, never the less.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had been thinking on the fact that I had in fact gone in to that room, all at the exact same time as well, as if it was that I might think that I would look cool if I did, all at the exact same time as well, when it was that I did not even know as to just what it was that was in fact even in that room in the very first place any ways, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self all of the sudden, now that it was that I was in fact out of that room, and I was in fact back out side, all at the exact same time as well.
Once it was that I was in fact back out side, all at once, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to all of the sudden hear the voice of Anderson, as he then all of the sudden began to start to speak up to me, all at the exact same time as well, as it was in fact quite a bit clear to me that he was not all too happy as to just what it was that I had in fact just done, all at the exact same time as well, which I felt like I could not blame him at all, all too much for that, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had in fact even been thinking my self, with just what it was that I had even been doing, once again, none the less.
I kind of just stood there for just a few more moments, as I stared at Anderson with a bit of a blank look on my own face, as I saw that he had quite a bit of an upset, and quite a bit of an angry look on his own face, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I then all of the sudden began to start to blink my eyes over to him all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, once again.
Once it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, that was when Anderson did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well. Once it was that he had in fact began to start to do as such a thing, I kind of felt like I was not left with much of any other choice but to go right on ahead and begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"What the hell were you thinking? I told you that we needed to go out in to the woods! Now you've got more of the dead on our tail!" He said to me, as I could tell that he was not at all, all too happy with just what it was that I had even just done, all at the exact same time as well, which I could really not blame him for, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had even been thinking my self, on just what it was that I had even been doing, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of dipped my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit guilty for it, all at the exact same time as well, as well as the fact that I was in fact quite a bit upset at my self for just what it was that I had in fact even just done in the very first place any ways, as I was not even all too sure as to why it was that I had even done it, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I stood there on the ground for a little bit longer, as I could in fact hear the dead from out side this time, as it was clear that they were drawing in on us right now, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to realize that I needed to get up, and that I did in fact need to go right on ahead and do what it was that Anderson had told me to do long before now, all at the exact same time as well, so that it was that we could in fact get the dead from off of our trail, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
Just as it was that I was about to lift my self up, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then began to start to feel some one begin to start to lift me up from off of the ground, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over to that person, as I saw that it just so happened to be my father, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that he had quite a bit of a scared look on his face, and he had quite a bit of a worried look on his face right now, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure if that were due to the fact that he was scared for me right now, or if that were due to the fact that he was afraid for his own life right now, all at the exact same time too.
Either way, I did not care, as I knew that I needed to get my game on, all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that my father even had to say to me right now, all at the exact same time too, as soon as it was that he did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Come on son! We need to get out of here, and we need to go now!" He said to me, as it did not even matter as to the fact that he had yelled at all this time, all at the exact same time too, as I was going to say that it was a little bit hypocritical, all at the exact same time as well, until I then began to realize that it would not matter all too much at all right now, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that the dead already had us in their sights, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that they were in fact heading over to us either which way.
Once it was that I was in fact on my own 2 feet, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then began to start to look all around me, all at the exact same time as well, as it just so happened to be, that it was in fact even worse than it was that I felt like I could have even imagined, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that the dead were all around us right now, as it did not look like there was any such of a sort of a way out for us, all at the exact same time too.
Even worse than that, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear a voice of some one, from in side of the room that we had just been in, all at the exact same time too, or at least I had been in, none the less, as I began to start to realize that it was none of us, neither Anderson, nor was it my father, nor was it Donald, all at the exact same time as well.
It was clear to me that the person that was yelling at us right now, just so happened to have been the person that must have been the one that had chained up all of the dead to the ceiling, all at the exact same time as well. The face of the man seemed like the face of a person that would in fact do as such a thing to some one, all at the exact same time as well, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self.
We all had our eyes on a way out over to the woods, all at the exact same time too, but that had all changed when it was that we had then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of the strange man, all at the exact same time as well, that had in fact clearly got all of our attention on to him, all at the exact same time too, as we then all of the sudden began to start to look over to the man, to see as to just what it was that was even going on right now.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing, and I had in fact began to start to pay attention to the odd man, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then began to start to notice that the man had a shot gun out, and not only that, but the shot gun was aimed over towards us, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was trying to scare us out of the place that he was in right now, all at the exact same time too.
What the man did not seem to know what so ever, how ever, was of course the fact that we were planning on leaving that place, all at the exact same time too, so that did not really matter a single bit as to the fact that he did in fact have a big ass shot gun aimed right over towards us, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that any man would want to live in such a nasty place that it was that he did in fact live in, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just got my mind, and I kind of just got my focus off of all of that other shit how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on the fact that the man was in fact continuing to speak to us, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact feel like I had no such sort of other choice but to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact even have to say to us all, all at the exact same time too, once again.
"Get out of my place mother fuckers! I'll kill you all!" He yelled over towards us, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that the man would even think that we might want to even be in that place, all at the exact same time as well, once again, none the less.
As I stood there for just a little bit longer, I began to start to realize as to just why that was that it might be the case, as it was clear to me that the old man seemed to be messed up in the head, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear as well, that I had in fact just been in that room that the man was in right now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I did my best to try to calm my self down once again, as I was glad that he had not had his shot gun out in time to shoot me, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of shook my head a bit to my self either way how ever, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on the fact that more or less just had to do with the fact that I did in fact need to go on ahead with all of the others, and do as to just what it was that the man had told us to do, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
How ever, I for some reason began to start to hear the voice of some one from my group all of the sudden, as they felt like it would be smart to speak back to the man, all at the exact same time as well, almost as if they were asking as to whether or not we could stay in side of his place, whilst it was that the dead did in fact roll through here, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of tilted my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right now, it I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to go on ahead and begin to start to notice that the person that just so happened to be speaking right now, just so happened to be Donald, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was thinking, all at the exact same time too, as he just continued to speak to the old crazy man with the shot gun, all at the exact same time as well, almost as if this was all normal, and that this was all okay, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Donald even had to say to the old crazy man, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Look! We don't mean any harm! We just want to get the hell out of here!" He said to the old man, as the old man seemed to have his eyes squinted over towards Donald, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to start to realize as to just why it was that Donald had in fact spoken to the man, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to realize, all at the exact same time too, that he just so happened to be going on right ahead and have the shot gun pointed right towards Donald, all at the exact same time as well.
It was clear to me that Donald was in the most amount of danger right now, as I felt like that might be due to the fact that the old crazy man was the most scared of Donald, as he was in fact the biggest out of all of us, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that the crazy man was by far not some sort of idiot at all, what so ever, as he knew that Donald would be the easiest to take him out, all at the exact same time too, once again.
How ever, it was clear that the old crazy man just did not realize that we really did not have the intent it staying at his place what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as for some reason he thought that we would want to be here, and Donald was simply just trying to tell him that we were in fact going to leave, all at the exact same time too, as Donald was at a risk of getting shot, all at the exact same time as well, if it was that he was in fact to go on ahead and move, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as the old man then all of the sudden began to start to crack a bit of a smile on his face all of the sudden, as the dead then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and draw closer to us, all at the exact same time too.
The old man then began to start to speak back to Donald, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the old man began to start to seem like he was now coming to his senses, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he was beginning to start to put the shot gun barrel down, all at the exact same time too.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and I began to start to hear the man begin to start to continue to speak to Donald, who Donald, just simply had his head tilted to the old man, as it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that the old man was saying, and just what it was that he was even getting at right now, in the very first place any ways.
The old man just continued to carry the same smile on his face through all that he was even doing, all at the exact same time as well, as if this was all just perfectly normal for him for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time as well, which just so happened to not be the case what so ever, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that the crazy old man even had to say to Donald, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh don't worry! Your friend won't have to be scared of not getting out of here! I've got them!" He said, as it was clear that Donald was just as lost as to just what it was that the crazy man had even been talking about, all at the exact same time as well, as I was, none the less, as I saw that Donald still had his head tilted towards the old man, all at once, as it was clear that such as I, he was not all too sure as to just what it was that the old man was getting at, none the less.
That was of course until I heard a very loud gun shot, all at the exact same time too, that then all of the sudden began to start to draw my attention over to it, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, as I at first wondered if the gun shot had come from some where else besides here, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, that did not seem to be the case what so ever, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that Donald then all of the sudden began to start to fall to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that it was the old man that had shot his shot gun shot, all at the exact same time too, and it was clear that he had aimed it at Donald, and it had hit Donald, all at the exact same time too.
I stood there for just a little bit more time, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, none the less, as I watched the crazy old man then all of the sudden start to go back in to the dark room that he had came from, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as he quickly began to start to close and bar the door, all at the exact same time too, so that it was that we could not get in to there, all at the exact same time too.
Not that it was that I was in fact even trying to get in to there what so ever, as I knew that the old man had a shot gun, and that I was not trying to get shot by that very same shot gun that he had clearly just shot Donald with, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that Donald was in fact screaming in pain on the ground, all at the exact same time too, making the dead come even closer to us, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that they were about 30 feet away from me right now, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that Donald was not dead, as I saw that there was blood that was gushing from his leg, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me, as I had in fact not seen the crazy old man shoot Donald right in to the face, such as it was that I would have thought that he would have done, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that the crazy old man had instead shot him in the leg, all at the exact same time too.
Anderson was quick to get on top of Donald, all at the exact same time too, as soon as it was that he had in fact seem the crazy old man close the door behind him, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that we were safe for at least the time being, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, once again, never the less.
As I stood there for just a little bit longer, that was when I then began to start to see that Anderson was now all of the sudden beginning to start to turn his head back over to me and my father, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was in fact about to speak to us, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times all of the sudden, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even doing right now for one thing, as well as the fact that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even be doing right now, in the very first place any ways, once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, in the mean time, none the less.
I stared at Anderson with a bit of a blank look on my face, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear him begin to start to continue to speak to both me and my father, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to the both of us, all at the exact same time as well, as the dead drew closer and closer to me and my father.
"Come on Zachary! I need your help carrying him out in to the woods! " Anderson said to my father clearly, all at the exact same time as well, as I just stood there and stared for just a little bit longer, until I then began to start to realize that I was running out of time, as I then began to start to sprint over to where it was that Anderson was at right now, as I knew that he was further away from the dead with Donald, luckily enough for me, all at the exact same time too. I stopped my self, all at the exact same time too, as I waited to hear my father's foot steps, all at once, as he did in fact catch up to me and Anderson, all at the exact same time as well. How ever, that just did not seem to be the case what so ever, at all, as I began to start to hear the loud foot steps of my father, as I looked over to him, and I saw him running over in the direction that Anderson had told us to go to, over to the woods, all at the exact same time too, as he dodged and weaved through all of the dead that were all around him. I just stood there with a bit of a shocked look on my face, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to start to hear Anderson begin to start to speak up quite a bit angrily, all at the exact same time too, never the less. "Shit! Now we are fucked!"
I was quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that Anderson had said, as it seemed like he had been cursing a lot more than I was used to, all at the exact same time as well, which I felt like I could not blame him, as I knew that I was always cursing a lot when it was that I began to start to feel anxious, or I began to start to feel quite a bit nervous, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, once again.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that Anderson too was beginning to start to let go of Donald all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as he began to start to move away from him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I was quite a bit shocked, to see that Anderson was now all of the sudden beginning to start to leave Donald behind, such as it was that my father had done, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he pulled out his pistol, all at the exact same time as well, and he began to start to shoot in of the dead that dared to get near his path, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as he too began to start to head over to the woods.
I was still quite a bit shocked, as I just stood there, and I looked at the dead as they began to start to draw closer and closer to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and began to start to do the exact same thing that it was that Anderson had just done, all at the exact same time too, as I too did in fact pull out my own little pistol, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as it was that I was about to sprint down the path that Anderson had in fact paved for me, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Donald, all at the exact same time as well, as he began to start to groan, and he began to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I turned my head over to him at the last second, never the less.
I looked over to him, as I was a little bit lost for just a few seconds as to just what it was that he was even doing right now any ways. That was of course until I noticed the blood that was all on the ground, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to remember that he had in fact been shot by the crazy man a few moments before hand, once again, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times either way, as I was still not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even doing right now, nor was I all too sure as to just what it was that I should even do right now, all at the exact same time too, as I just began to start to listen as to just what it was that Donald even had to say to me, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Please don't leave me here London... I don't want to die..." He said to me, as I looked at him with quite a bit of a look of some guilt on my face, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I should help him up, all at the exact same time too, but I knew none the less, that it would not work out too well for me. He could not walk, and he was about 280 pounds of muscle, that I for sure could not carry by my self.
I felt bad, due to the fact that Donald was one of the nicest, and most kind hearted men that I had ever met in my life, all at the exact same time as well, but there was just nothing I could do to help him at this point, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I would die my self, if I even did in fact try to help him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I knew that the decision that I had to make did in fact make me feel quite a bit sick, all at the exact same time too, but it was sadly the only decision that I could in fact make, as to just where it was that I was in fact to make it out, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that Anderson had given up on him, so I could not save him, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of looked at him for just a few more moments, and I then began to start to go right on ahead and I began to start to turn my head over in the other direction, as to just where it was that I had in fact just seen Anderson had on over to, just a few moments before hand, as I saw that the gap that he had made for me, just a few moments before hand, was now all of the sudden beginning to start to close quite a bit quickly on me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I then all of the sudden began to start to sprint down the way that Anderson just had, all at the exact same time too, as I heard the yelling of Donald, all at the exact same time as well, as I left him in the dust, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I saw the gap closing in on me second by second, as I just kind of began to shoot at the dead wildly, in hopes of the fact that it might kill some of them, which it seemed to have slowed them down at the very least, all at the exact same time too, as I just continued to get closer to where it was that I needed to go over to in the woods, all at the exact same time too.
I could still hear Donald screaming in the back ground, all the way through the point, where I had in fact made it in to the woods, all at the exact same time too, as I was sure that he was being torn apart by the dead right now. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. I knew that I should not feel guilty about this, as I knew that there was nothing that I could have done.

Well... Now that it was that it was in fact later in the day, all at the exact same time too, I supposed that brought me back to where I was now. I was still sprinting in to the woods with the others behind me, all at the exact same time too, mainly due to the fact that Anderson had to bag, and I was a lot faster than it was that my father was, all at the exact same time too.
The dead were miles behind us right now, but it did not seem like any of us cared a single bit. We had to have been running for hours at this point, as I had not stopped to take a breath, or get some thing to drink. I knew that I just had to keep on going, as I did not want to think back on what it was that had in fact happened earlier. I did not want to think on just what it was that had in fact led me up to this point...