Chapter 12: Day One

I woke up early in the morning, as it felt like it had just been a long and repeated process of the fact that I had to wake up, stare at my father for an entire day in quite a bit of a dark and erie setting in the room just about every day, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact quite a bit tired of it if I was not going to lie to my self, as I did not like my father all too much for one thing, but it just seemed boring, and I seemed like I was constantly reminded how all of this was my fault, none the less.
Though, maybe he would not be all too upset with me, if things ended up the way that Anderson said they would, as he had told me that soon we would be let out, and things would be a lot better, and things would be a lot easier for the both of us from here on out, as he had told me that soon we would be a part of the community that they had, and we would be just like the rest of them, all at the exact same time too.
Though, I was not all too sure if I wanted to be just like the rest of them just yet, as I really had not met any one else besides Anderson of course, as he had only been really the one guy that I had spoken to during this entire process, all at the exact same time as well, as I was reminded of some thing that Kristin had told me, which was of course the fact that she had said that I should not trust any one in the new world we lived in.
I felt like she was right, though I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I was listening to, and I was believing the word of a person that was not trust worthy, and a person who had in fact stabbed me in the back, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of the thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time as well.
I wanted to have a little bit of some hope on the fact that Anderson might in fact be right with what it was that he had told me, and things might not be as bad as I had first thought it to be, as I had simply only gotten the leader angry with what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and to try to get my mind, and to get my focus off of the rest of all of those other thoughts, once again.
I just shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that my father was in fact as freaked out about this as he was right now, as he had not really met all of the people here just yet, and he did not know who any of them were at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I just shook my head, as I then looked away from my father, who I could still tell that he had a not all too happy look on his face.
I did my best to try to keep my self calm, as I felt like, if things really were as bad as Anderson and Kristin had told me they were, than it truly would in fact make sense as to just why it was that we were locked in this cell right now, as I knew that they had to find out if they could trust us first, before it was that they were to let us out. I knew that they were in fact going to keep quite a bit of a steady eye on me and my father when ever it was that we were out as well, none the less, so that we did not try to pull some thing on them.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as possible, as I just stared at the wall that was right in front of me for quite a bit of some more time, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really be doing right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden just went on ahead and began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self once again, as I got my mind off of all of those thoughts.
Of course, that was quite a bit easy for me to do, none the less, as that was due to the fact that I now all of the sudden was beginning to start to hear the voice of my father, as he was now starting to speak to me, as it was clear that he wanted my attention on him right at this very moment in time as well. I really did not want to be looking at my father at all right now, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I still was not all too happy with him, but in the end how ever, I did in fact go right on ahead and turn my head over to him, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I saw that my father did in fact go right on ahead and nod to me, all at once, to let me know that he was in fact about to go on ahead and start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to stay calm, and try to not get all too upset with every thing that was in fact going on right at this very moment in time any ways, as in the end, I did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to my father, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was about to go on ahead and say to me in the very first place any ways, once again.
I really did not want to listen to him, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I looked at my father right in to his eyes for quite a bit of some time, until in the end, he then went right on ahead, and began to start to speak to me, now that it was that he did in fact know that I was in fact listening as to just what it was that he was even about to go on ahead and say to me in the very first place any ways, which I was of course, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me at that, never the less.
"Son... Just be careful with what it is that you say to these people... I get a bad feeling about them..." He said to me, as I saw that he was in fact looking at me right in to my eyes, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was in fact making sure that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, once again, none the less, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self calm in the mean time.
In the end how ever, I did in fact nod back to him, all at once, to let him know that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, even if I felt like he was being a little bit paranoid about all of this, as I kind of felt like every thing was going to be just fine for me and him, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self once again, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once.
Once it was that it did in fact feel like it was all over with, I then all of the sudden just began to start to look away from my father, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on some thing that was much different than all of that, which at first I kind of felt like it had some thing to do with the fact that I was bored out of my mind, which was not some thing new what so ever, even before it was that I had got to this place, as I knew that I had been bored out of my mind when ever it was that I had in fact lived back at my grand father's place, all at the exact same time too.
Though I felt like I still would much rather be there, as at least when I was in fact there, I was free, and I felt like I could do things that I wanted to do, whilst I was stuck here in a jail cell, and I was simply just staring at a dark wall for the mean time, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I felt like I had been thinking on long before now, once again.
I stared out in to the darkness of the wall for just a little bit longer, until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear some noise from the hall way that was in fact near by us, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that some one was walking near by us, which of course was in fact a normal thing to happen, as we were not the only ones that wer in this prison, and also the fact that I also knew, all at the exact same time as well, that the guards did in fact walk down the hall ways every now and then, to go and check, and make sure that every thing was okay, never the less.
How ever, this seemed to feel different for me, all at the exact same time as well, which of course, would in fact make sense I suppose, now that I thought a little bit more on it once again, never the less, as I did in fact know that breakfast was going to soon be brought to us not all too much longer from now, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those thoughts, as sure enough, just as I had expected, the door then all of the sudden began to start to unlock on us, all at once.
Shortly after that, I saw the familiar face of Anderson poke his head in to the room, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he had a big smile on his face for some odd reason or another, which I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was all too happy with right at this very moment in time either, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I then all of the sudden tilted my head over towards the guy, all at once, as I was a bit confused as to just what was up with him right now.
I really felt like I should not care right now, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I felt like I was far too hungry to worry about any thing else right now, as I knew that the food was nasty, but I also knew that we only got 2 meals a day, and I had to take the meals while I could, whilst at first I had tried to be a little bit rebellious, and not eat any of the food that I had been given, but now that I had been in here long enough, I now knew that I had to eat the food when ever it was that I got the chance, and I was in fact given good, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once how ever, as I then all of the sudden began to start to squint my eyes at Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as this was a normal thing for him to come in to here early in the morning, but for some odd reason or another, it did not seem like Anderson had brought us food what so ever, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh, as I was a little bit annoyed by it, as I was not all too sure as to just why else it was that he had come in here either way.
I grunted quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as in the end, I then all of the sudden did in fact see him nod to me, to let me know that he was about to speak to both me and my father, as I knew that he did not like to look at my father, as I knew that it did in fact make him feel quite a bit uncomfortable never the less, as he knew that my father did not like him all too much, all at the exact same time as well.
I really did not care what so ever how ever, as it really just kind of seemed like the poor guy only was wanting to make friends if I was not going to lie to my self either. I was rarely in the mood to try to make friends, especially at a time like I was in right now, but I felt like I would in fact humor him, even if he had not brought us the food I had been waiting on for what felt like for ever at this point, as I went on ahead and nodded back to Anderson, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what ever it was that he had to even say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once this time, as in the end, finally, Anderson did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, as I did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less, once it was that he did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to continue to speak to me, just as he had been trying to do before hand.
"Well... I've got good news for you... You are coming with me... So come on..." He said to me and my father, as he then all of the sudden looked over to my father, though that did not last all too long, as I saw that my father had his eyes squinted at the young guy, as it seemed like he was trying to freak him out on purpose, which I felt like I could not help but to feel a little bit bad for Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden just kind of went on ahead and rolled my eyes to my father all at once.
My father seemed to have noticed me do as such a thing from the corner of his eyes, as I then all of the sudden saw him begin to start to turn his head over towards me, as he then all of the sudden began to start to squint his eyes at me, all at once, as it was clear that he was in fact trying to get in to my head too, and he was in fact trying to bother me, which I was used to my father at this point, and him trying to do things like that to try to get in to my head, so it did not bother me nearly as much as it seemed to bother Anderson.
I still could not help but to feel a little bit bad for the poor guy, as I just blinked my eyes a few times, and I then went on ahead and nodded to Anderson, all at once, to let him know that I was in fact going to follow him at the very least, as my father could stay in this cell for all that I cared, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I really did not want to be around my father either, which I felt like he would want to be around me a lot once it was that we got out of here, as I knew that neither of us had any sort of friends at all in this place just yet.
I suppose I could say that Anderson could be a friend of mine already, but at the exact same time as well, after just what it was that things had seemed to happen with Kristin, I was not all too sure if I was ready to start to call a bunch of people my friends, as I felt like, if I was going to be for real with my self too, that the only person that I could in fact trust, sadly enough for me none the less, was in fact my father, as I let out quite a bit of another heavy sigh to my self, once again.
I then all of the sudden went on ahead and just began to start to shake my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and I began to start to lift my self up from off of the ground, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of all of those other thoughts that it felt like my mind had in fact been on before now, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to follow Anderson over to just where it was that he was planning on taking us in the very first place any ways.
At first I felt like I was starting to get my hopes up, as it felt like maybe we might have, or I might have at the very least, became good enough friends with him, that he might be trying to sneak us out of here, but at the exact same time as well, I really felt like I had a lot of doubt in that being the case, as I knew that Anderson was a little bit of a coward, all at the exact same time as well, as I really doubt that he would do some thing as stupid as that, to betray his leader, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on before hand, all at once, as I then began to start to follow Anderson as to just where it was that he was even trying to take me and my father to in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I saw that we were going a bit of a different way than the normal way that it was that I was to go when ever it was that he had in fact taken me out of the room, in to a little bit of an adventure at that, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact quite a bit interested to see as to just what it was that was even going on right now in the very first place any ways, if I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self either way, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, as I then just seemed to follow him down the hall way, all at the exact same time as well, as much to my surprise, all at the exact same time too, I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at once, as I did in fact hear the foot steps of my father clearly, from right behind me, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that thankfully enough, he was in fact following the both of us, to where ever it was that Anderson was even trying to take us to in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time, as in the end, I then went on ahead and began to start to think on just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, as I saw that we had turned to the left, rather than head the usual way that was straight forward, all at the exact same time as well, as I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should expect, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I felt like I had my head in long before now, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, as I looked back at my father, as I saw that he seemed to have quite a bit of a blank look, and no expression on his face right now, which I kind of felt like might be a good idea for me to do my self, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I felt like I was not all too sure as to just where it was that we were going, and I felt like I did not want to get my hopes up all too high, all the exact same time too, as for all that I knew, we very well could be going to the chopping block right now, just as Harold had threatened to take me to the other day.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I heard the foot steps of my father, as it was clear that he was in fact sneaking up closer on to me right now, which did in fact freak me out a little bit at first, if I was not going to lie to my self either, but in the end, I did in fact do my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I did in fact go right on ahead and turn my head over to him, all at the exact same time as well, and I tilted my head over towards him, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways.
My father seemed to know what it was that he was doing right now how ever, as he seemed to have his mind set up on some thing that he might have been thinking on long before now, which was in fact quite a bit suspicious to me, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I then all of the sudden in the end, did in fact see my father go right on ahead and begin to nod to me, all at once, to let me know that he was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, as I then all of the sudden nodded back to him, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention to him right now, and that I was hearing him out on just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that my father had in fact seen me do as such a thing as a little bit of a response back to him, never the less, he then went on ahead and did in fact begin to start to speak to me, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as he made sure that he was quiet enough for Anderson not to hear, which I felt like was not a good thing at all, as I did in fact finally hear him begin to start to speak to me, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"London... This is our chance... We sneak the hell out of here! I still remember the way that I got in!" He said to me, all at once, as I could see a clear look of hope on his face, as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time as well, which I was not all too sure as to just why that was the case, as it was not clear to him that there were cameras all around, and there were guards all around the prison to stop us, as we had went past a few not all too much longer ago, all at the exact same time as well.
I felt like he was a little bit of an idiot for just what it was that he had just said, as I felt like that would make us out to be the ones that were acting suspicious, as I really felt like I did not want to get shot down and killed today, all at the exact same time too, as I kept my eyes squinted at my father, as I felt like he was really stupid as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
My father looked at me with quite a bit of a confused look on his own face at first, as he was clearly not all too sure as to just what it was that was up with me, and just why it was that I did not want to agree with what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to just shake my head at my father as a little bit of a response finally, as to just what it was that he had in fact even said to me in the very first place any ways, not all too much longer ago, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time as well.
As I then all of the sudden did in fact shake my head over towards my father, I then all of the sudden saw him start to tilt my head over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, as it was still clear to me right now, that he was not all too happy as to just what it was that I was even trying to say to him as a bit of a response. I felt like he was an idiot still either way, as I could not see how it was that he could not tell that what it was that he had even been thinking on right before now, all at the exact same time as well, was pretty much suicide, as I felt like he would not make it out side either.
I stared at my father for just a little bit longer, until in the end, I did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to him, as I little bit of a response back to him once again, to let him know that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well. My father just seemed to stare at me with a bit of a blank look in return how ever, all at once, as it was almost as if he did not seem to get what it was that I was getting at.
It was almost as if he was not happy with me right now, just simply due to the fact that I was not agreeing on just what it was that he was thinking about, and just what it was that his plans even were about how it was that we were even to get out of here in the very first place any ways. Based off of just what it was that Anderson had told me, it might actually be worse for us out here, as this place really might not be as bad as I had first thought it to be, all at the exact same time too.
My father seemed to finally recognize the fact as to just what it was that I had even done in the very first place any ways, none the less, as it was clear to me that he now was beginning to start to realize that I was in fact about to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to him as a little bit of a response none the less, as he then in fact did go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to me, all at the exact same time as well, to let me know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, all at once, as in the end, I did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to my father, now that it was that I knew that I had his attention on to me, and now that it was that I knew that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, once again, never the less.
"That is a bad idea dad... Let's just stick with where it was that Anderson is taking us... We will go from there..." I said to my father, as I saw that he seemed to have a bit of a blank look on his face at first, as quite a bit of a response as to just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, as it almost seemed like he felt like I was a little bit of an idiot for just what it was that I had even said to him.
It was in fact clear if I was not going to lie to my self either, that I really did in fact trust Anderson, and I felt like he was not going to do any thing bad to us, as I could tell that it did in fact kind of upset my father quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw my father start to squint his eyes at me, as I saw him put his arms together, as it seemed almost like he was acting like a little kid, and he was pouting about not getting his way, and me not agreeing on the thing that I was fairly certain would in fact get the both of us killed.
I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I once again rolled my eyes over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, and I then got my eyes on what it was that was even going on right in front of me right at this very moment in time too, as I saw that Anderson was still just seeming to take us down the long hall way that we had been going down for quite some time right now, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the thoughts that I had been thinking on before, which of course had to do with the fact that my father had tried to plan an escape that I was fairly certain was not going to work. I had spent plenty of time thinking of how it was that I could get out, and I just found no sort of option in the end, where we would either not get killed, or just get us in more trouble.
Plus, even if we did get out, I really did not want to be on the run either, as that was the last thing that it felt like I really wanted to be worried about right now, with all of the thoughts that had been going on in my head over the last few days, all at the exact same time as well, once again. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I then all of the sudden turned my head back over to my father, and I squinted my eyes at him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I did not want to make him too upset over the fact that I was ruling out the idea of us trying to escape, and to try to get out of this prison, so I felt like I should at least give him a better idea, and more along the lines of what it was that I was thinking instead, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that my father was in fact still looking at me right now, so I did in fact go right on ahead and nod to him, to let him know that I was in fact about to go on ahead and speak to him, never the less.
My father seemed to still be staring right back at me, with a not all too happy look on his face right at this very moment in time as well, as to the fact that it was still clear to me that he was in fact upset about the fact that I had in fact told him no about the idea that we should try to go on and think of a way to get out of this prison that it was starting to feel like we might not actually be stuck in what so ever, if I was not going to lie to my self either, none the less.
My father just seemed to stare at me for quite a bit of some more time, until in the end, he did in fact go right on ahead and begin the start to nod back over to me, as a little bit of a response back to me, to let me know that thankfully enough, he was in fact paying attention to me, and that he was in fact willing to hear me out on just what it was that I felt like we're better plans for us in here, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to not freak out so much about all of this, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to my father, now that it was that I did in fact know that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, once again.
"Let's just see how all of this plays out first..." I said to him, as I kept my eyes on my father, as I said it to him, all at the exact same time as well, to make sure that he knew that I was in fact being dead serious with just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, once again, as well. He seemed to still not be all too sure about this all, but in the end, he did in fact go on ahead and let me know that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I was even saying to him, and he was not ruling it out right away, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to begin to start to speak to him once again, as I was in fact fairly certain that he was still listening to me right now, never the less. "If things aren't all too good for us, than we can always think about it some other time..."
I looked at my father right in to his eyes, as I saw that he still was not all too certain on just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways, and whether or not it was at all true at all, which I could not blame him for, as I was not all too sure if it was true at all, as I was simply going out on a bit of a spur right now, and I was simply only trusting what it was that Anderson had said to me, which might be a bad idea, as I still did not know if I really did in fact know him all too well just yet.
I had not asked a single thing about his past, and just what it was that his life had been like before all of this, so for all I knew, he could be a bad person, and he could in fact be tricking me, all at the exact same time as well. How ever, as far as I had learned from him so far how ever, I felt like he was not a bad person at all, what so ever, as it just seemed like he was a bit of an idiot, and he said a little bit too much information to me a lot of the times, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self how ever, all at once, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of those other thoughts as well, as I saw that my father for some odd reason or another, no longer seemed to have his eyes on me at all any more, as it seemed like he now had his eyes in front of him, as at first I wondered if that was due to the fact that he had in fact listened to what it was that I had said, and he was going to see what it was that was going on first, before we made our final decision on all of this.
I instantly realized that it was not the case what so ever, how ever, as I saw that for some reason my father had then all of the sudden stopped, and I then all of the sudden ran in to some one that had been in front of me, all at the exact same time as well, as at first I began to freak out, as I was worried that I might have accidentally ran in to another guard, and I was worried that they might beat me, like I had seen them do to others.
How ever, I was thankful to see that the person that was in front of me right now, as soon as it was that I had in fact turned my head around, all at the exact same time too, just so happened to be Anderson, as he looked at me with a little bit of a confused look on his face at first, as to just what it was that I was doing, which I tilted my head a little bit over towards him, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was doing right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
Anderson seemed to be looking at me with that same confused look on his face for just a little bit longer, until finally in the end, he then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to me, all at once, as it was clear that he was now about to explain to me as to just what it was that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways, and just why it was that he had in fact stopped him self, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of relief as soon as it was that I had seen him do as such a thing.
I still was not all too sure about all of this if I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I heard a lot of voices from the other side of the hall way that we were even in right now, that kind of freaked me out, as I was starting to wonder if he had in fact began to start to take us to the chopping block, due to the fact that Harold had in fact decided that he could not find any sort of use out of me and my father at all, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I was about to turn my head past him, to see what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, but in the end, I decided not to do as such a thing, as I let out another bit of a soft sigh to my self once again, as I then in the end did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to Anderson, to let him know that I was in fact actually paying attention as to just what it was that the guy even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
Once it was that he had seen me do as such a thing, I could in fact tell that it did in fact seem to relieve him, and it did in fact seem to calm him down a bit, none the less, now that it was that he had seen me do that, as not all too much longer after all of that was in fact said and done, he then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, as well.
"Well... We're at the cafeteria, and breakfast is ready for you... You ready for day one?"