Chapter 26: Keep On Going

It had been quite a bit of a cold day if I was not going to lie to my self, or at least it had been a cold morning at the very least, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew a lot of that had to do with it being the autumn season, but still, it just did not feel right to me.
Of course, I knew as to just why that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, as not only had I seem some one die right in front of my eyes, but I had seen his brains blown in right in front of my eyes, as I felt like I should be used to that, as I had in fact watched several movies before in my life time where it was like that, but it was just not the same.
That was not the worst part about it all how ever, believe it or not, as I knew that I had in fact been afraid that I was going to get shot, all at the exact same time as well, as that too had freaked me out quite a bit, and it had in fact scared me, as Anderson tried to tell me that I needed to get used to stuff like that, as he had said that it was the world that we lived in now, but it still just did not seem to be okay to me, what so ever, either.
After all of that was said and done as well how ever, we had some how made it out alive, as it seemed like they had only wanted to kill the twins, as it seemed like they could care less about us what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as that was lucky for us at the very least, all at the exact same time too, once again, as I kind of just did my best to try to calm my self down, once again.
They had done a good job of getting the twins as well, as that led me to the part that felt to be the most sickening out of all of this, even though I knew that it had needed to be done, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I had to do some what sort of the same thing for my grandpa when it was that he had in fact passed away in his own bed, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I was sick as to the fact how ever, that I knew that Donald did in fact care about the twins quite a bit. How ever, the look that he had on his face when it was that he had in fact finished off Martin, when it was that Martin had in fact passed away in his sleep last night, all at the exact same time too, it did in fact kind of make me feel quite a bit sick, if I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less.
I had brought it up to Anderson whilst we had in fact been walking in the woods, all at the exact same time as well, but for some reason, he had just told me that it was normal, and that some day my self, I would be the same way as Donald was, as I would not feel any thing for some of the things that I had to do, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of felt like he was in fact correct with what it was that he had in fact said to me, but it still did not stop me from feeling quite a bit sick about it all, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I kind of just shook my head, as I did my best to get my mind, and to get my focus off of all of that other stuff, as I instead got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I knew that we just so happened to be traveling in the woods still, which made me feel a bit claustrophobic all the exact same time as well if I was not going to lie to my self.
I was not normally that way what so ever, as I had asked why it was that Anderson was not letting us go back on to the road, to get back to the prison, as I had remembered him rolling his eyes at me, as if I was some kind of idiot, which made sense, even though I knew that I was way smarter than him, after what it was that he had in fact told me not all too much longer after all of that, as I knew that he did in fact have quite a bit of a fair point, all at the exact same time as well.
I knew it was way too risky, and I knew it was way too dangerous for us to be on the road right now, when the biker gang could very easily still be tracking us right now, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that we for sure did not want them to know as to just where it was that our home was at, at the prison, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too.
I stood there, and I just stared out in to the darkness of the woods for just a little bit longer, until I then all of the sudden finally began to start to hear a voice start to speak up after the long period of silence, all at the exact same time too, as I turned my head over to see that it was my father, all at the exact same time too, as I had my eyes squinted at him, all at the exact same time as well, as for some reason I was not all too happy with him right now, all at once.
Maybe that was due to the fact that he seemed to be perfectly fine with all that had in fact happened, as if it was in fact some thing that was normal to him, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like that was some thing that was not normally like my father at all, and it did in fact kind of upset me as to the fact that he was in fact acting the way that he was right now, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now.
I stood there, and I stared for just a few more moments, all at once, as I then all of the sudden shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I noticed that my father's attention was not on me what so ever right now, all at the exact same time too, as I could clearly see that his eyes, and his focus was on Anderson right at this very moment in time as well, as he just continued to speak to Anderson, all at once.
I saw that Anderson did in fact turn his head around to my father, all at once, as I saw that he had his eyes squinted at my father, all at once, as it seemed like Anderson had wanted the silence, and that he had not wanted my father to speak up what so ever, all at the exact same time as well. He stared at my father for just a little bit longer, all at once, as my father did not seem to get just what it was that Anderson was in fact getting at right at this very moment in time too.
My father just kept on speaking to him, all at once, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that my father could in fact be as stupid as he was right now, all at the exact same time too, as I just got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that other stuff either way, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that my father did in fact have to go right on ahead and say to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, once again, at that.
"So... Do we have any sort of plans in where it is that we are going?" My father said, as he stared at Anderson right in to his eyes, with quite a bit of a perfectly normal, and quite a bit of a blank look on his own face, all at the exact same time as well, as I was starting to wonder if he was acting the way that he was on purpose, all at the exact same time too.
Anderson did not seem to notice that at all how ever, as I noticed that Anderson kind of just let out a bit of a heavy sigh to him self, all at the exact same time too, once again, as he then all of the sudden stopped him self all of the sudden, and he then reached his hand out in to his back pack, or Cody's back pack, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I knew what it was that he was reaching in for as well, as I saw that to no such sort of surprise to me what so ever, all at the exact same time too, I saw that Anderson did in fact pull out his map, as it was clear to me that he had no clue as to just where it was that we were going to before now, at all, what so ever, as it was clear that we were deep in to some woods.
I felt like the map would in fact be useless for him, all at the exact same time too, if it was that he did not even know as to just where it was that we were even at, right at this very moment in time too, as I saw him just seem to stare at the map for a few moments, as if he might be pretending to know as to just where it was that we were heading off to.
This time it was kind of my turn more or less to let out the heavy sigh, as I knew that we were running low on food very fast, and we were running out of water as well, too. I knew that no matter what, even if we went on a straight track back to the prison, all at the exact same time as well, that we would in fact get in to the trap of the fact that we would in fact run out of food and water, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that we needed to find some place to get some sort of supplies.
Supplies of food at the very least, as I knew that we had a container with some thing that turned nasty water in to clean water, as all we would have to do, all at the exact same time as well, was for us to simply go and find some sort of water stream, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew we would have to sit there for a while, all at the exact same time too, but eventually in the end, we would in fact end up being okay in that aspect.
I just knew that I was hungry, and I wanted to eat, as I knew that I would feel weak as hell if I did not at least find some thing for us to eat, all at the exact same time too. I hoped that Anderson realized that, as well, and that he had some sort of plans in that regard, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I sure as hell did not know how to hunt at all, and there was only so much that my little pistol would do to a whole deer, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden saw that Anderson was now all of the sudden looking up from the map that he had in his hand before now, and he was now all of the sudden beginning to start to stare out in to the woods for just a little bit longer, as it kind of seemed like he was trying to figure out as to just where it was that we were even at right at this very moment in time as well, which I felt like would not work for us what so ever.
The only way it felt like for us to be able to possibly find out as to just where it was that we were at, was to go a bit deeper in to the woods, to find our way out of there, and hope that there was a road sign some where, that we might be able to see on the map. I also knew that it was kind of a bad idea to do as such a thing right now as well, when the bikers could still be hot on our tail right now, and they could be following us still, for all that we knew.
It seemed like there was kind of no way out for us at this point, as I kind of felt like I should just give up, as I wish that none of this had ever happened, all at the exact same time too, as I wish that I could kind of just go back to the miserable life that I had back at the mountains, where I would always mourn for all of the stuff that I had lost, and the way that my life was now, and the fact that there would be no such sort of way of me getting back all that I had even lost, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I felt like I would much rather have that than the life that I had right now, where I was scared of either being eaten by the dead, or I was afraid of the fact that some one was going to come up to me and shoot me, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like getting shot was a lot better choice out of all of this as well, so long as it was that I got shot in the head, and that I was not slowing dying of blood loss, and poison from my wounds, such as Cody was right now, as I felt like if he was awake right now he would just ask for us to kill him, so that he could 'go see his brother'.
I kind of shook my head how ever, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, and I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Anderson, as he then all of the sudden decided to start to speak up all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too.
I turned my head over to him, as I saw that he was looking right at my father right at this very moment in time too, which of course made sense, due to the fact that my father had in fact just spoken to him, and just asked him a question not all too much longer ago, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see my father nod to him, all at the exact same time as well.
As soon as it was that my father had in fact nodded as a bit of a response back to him, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to see that Anderson was in fact starting to speak to my father once again, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say back to my father as a bit of a response, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, once again, at that.
"We will have to head about another mile in that direction..." He said, as he began to start to point in a bit of the side of the direction that we had even been going to in the very first place any ways, once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I stared out in to that direction, all at the exact same time as well, as all that I seemed to see, all at the exact same time too, just so happened to be a bunch of trees, as I felt like I should not be surprised, as I knew that we were in some pretty deep woods right now, all at the exact same time as well, once again. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of that other stuff, as I then began to start to get my mind, and my focus on the fact that Anderson was now once again beginning to start to continue to speak to my father, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say back to my father, once again, none the less. "There is a small little restaurant that we can stay at for the night... Hopefully there can be something that I can find to help Cody, and hopefully we don't have to worry about the bikers by then..."
I blinked my eyes, after just what it was that Anderson had even said, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew as to just what it was that he was even about to say after all of that, which was of course the fact that he was going to say that we were about to head back to the prison, which of course we all knew, all at the exact same time as well, but of course no one wanted to talk about that what so ever, all at the exact same time too, due to the fact that no one wanted to hear as to just what it was that he was even about to say, all at the exact same time as well.
We all knew that we were not at all happy with what it was that Harold had got us in to, as it kind of seemed like he had purposely got us in to a trap, all at the exact same time as well, once again, none the less, as he should have known that this was going to be the out come, based off of all that it was that I had in fact been told about the bikers, all at the exact same time as well, once again, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time any ways, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now once again, as I then all of the sudden just began to start to see that my father then had in fact nodded as a bit of a response to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, to let him know that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had even said a few moments before now, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that my father had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, I kind of breathed in quite a bit of a heavy sigh of relief to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was now all of the sudden beginning to start to see that Anderson was now starting to head over in that direction that he had in fact just spoken of, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact glad that my father had in fact stood up and said some thing about as to just where it was that we were even going over to, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to shake my head quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now once again, as I then all of the sudden just began to start to think more or less on the fact that Donald was now all of the sudden beginning to start to struggle to carry Cody, all at the exact same time too.
I could not blame Donald for that either, as it was not like Cody was some small and skinny dude what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like Donald needed some help, but I was not all too sure as to just who it was that he could even get help from, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, once again, as I then all of the sudden just began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on the fact that Donald had now all of the sudden stopped him self, all at once.
I tilted my head a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on with him, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he was now all of the sudden beginning to start to drop the body of Cody on to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, as for a second I thought that Donald was having some sort of seizure right now, that was of course, until I then began to start to recognize, all at the exact same time too, that he was in fact crying right at this very moment in time as well, once again.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the sobbing getting louder and louder, as I was in fact quite a bit confused as to just what it was that was even going on with him right now, as I saw that both me, and both my father had now all of the sudden just began to start to stop with where it was that we were even at right at this very moment in time as well, once again, none the less.
Anderson seemed to be the only one that seemed to some what seem to under stand as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time as well, as I saw that he was in fact very fast to all of the sudden drop the bag that he had on his back right now, all at the exact same time too, as he then all of the sudden began to start to head over to Cody and Donald right now, all at the exact same time as well.
It was clear to me that some thing was going on, though I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it could even be what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, either way I just continued to stare at all that was even going on right at this very moment in time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Donald, as he began to start to speak up, all at the exact same time as well.
I could hear not only panic in his voice right now, but I could also tell that he was in quite a lot of pain right at this very moment in time too, once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could either which way, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say right now, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could as I did in fact do as such a thing, once again, none the less.
"He's gone Anderson... It's over..." He said to Anderson, as it was clear as to just what it was that he was even talking about right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I was not an idiot at all, as I knew that he was in fact talking about Cody, as it was clear that Cody had in fact passed as it was that Donald had in fact been carrying his unconscious body through the woods this entire time, none the less, once again.
I felt like I could not help but to feel bad about it all, as I knew that Donald was in fact quite a bit hurt with just what it was that was even going on right now, once again, as I simply just stared at the dead body of Cody, that was in fact on the ground, as I knew that I did not know him all that well, but I still felt like I could not help but to feel bad about it all, all at the exact same time too, once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now.
As I stared out in to the woods, for just a bit of some more time, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right now, nor was I all too sure as to just what it was that I should even do at all right now, all at the exact same time as well, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to see that my father was now all of the sudden beginning to start to walk forward all the way over to the both of the other 2 men.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that my father was even doing right now, nor was I all too sure as to just what it was that he was even thinking right now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, once again.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as cool as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on the fact that I knew that it was too late to stop my father at this point, as he then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to speak up to the both of the 2 men that were in fact on the ground grieving over their dead friend right now, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I stared at my father, as I saw that the both of the 2 men seemed to just have quite a bit of some blank looks on their faces right now, as it seemed like they just both seemed to feel quite a bit empty in side of them right now, all at the exact same time as well, as they just seemed to stare at my father, as at the very least, it was clear to me that they were in fact paying attention as to just what it was that my father was even about to say to them.
It was clear that my father did in fact realize that, all at the exact same time too, as he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to continue to speak to the both of them, all at once, as it seemed like he had no such sort of remorse at all for just what it was that was even going on right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I just like the other 2, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that my father was even about to say to the both of them, all at the exact same time as well.
"So... What are we going to do now?" He began to start to say to the both of them, as I was quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that my father had even said, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like he did not feel bad for the other 2 men that were in fact with us at all, what so ever, which did in fact make me squint my eyes over to my father, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he had even been thinking on just what it was that he had even said to the both of them, once again.
It seemed like now it was that a time for them to grieve for their friend right now, all at the exact same time as well, how ever, it just did not seem like what so ever, that my father was going to let them do that, which I felt like made sense as to the fact that he did not really know the twins all too well at all, what so ever, to it felt like it would make sense as to just as to why it was that it seemed like he did not really have much of an emotional attachment to them what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
It kind of seemed like how ever, that he was acting like an idiot, and he was not thinking on just what it was that he was even saying right now, as I felt like if Harold was in fact hear right now, he would beat the hell out of my father, just as it was that he had in fact done to me, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I kind of just stared at my father with quite a bit of a blank look on my own face, all at the exact same time too.
Anderson how ever, did not seem to share that same blank look that it was that I had right now, as it seemed like it was exactly as it was that I had in fact feared, all at the exact same time too, as it kind of seemed like right now, that Anderson seemed like he was not at all happy with just what it was that my father had even just said at all, what so ever, as I saw that Anderson was now all of the sudden beginning to start to lift him self up from off of the ground, all at once.
He continued to stare at my father right in to his eyes for just a little bit longer, once again, as in the end, he then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to shake his head over to my father, as I knew that Anderson was bigger and he was also stronger than my father was, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he too could in fact beat the shit out of my father if he did in fact choose to do so, all at the exact same time as well.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could still, as Anderson then all of the sudden began to start to nod to my father as a  bit of a response back to him, all at the exact same time as well, which confused me as much as it did in fact surprise me, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as strong as I could, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to hear Anderson begin to start to speak to my father all of the sudden.
That was of course he did in fact begin to start to do that, as soon as it was that he had in fact seen my father nod back to him, all at the exact same time as well, as it was in fact quite a bit clear to me, all at the exact same time too, that I too should in fact be paying attention as to just what it was that Anderson was about to say back to my father, all at the exact same time as well.
I gulped quite a bit heavily either way, as I was quite a bit scared as to just what it was that he was even about to say back to my father in the very first place any ways, but I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that either way, as I remembered that he was in fact speaking right now, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he was even about to say to my father, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"We just have to keep on going..."