Chapter 3: Wake Up!

I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I sat out side the front of my grand father's room, for some odd reason or another, as if I was worried that the person that had for some reason stole our animals, was going to go after my uncle, all at the exact same time too. Hell, it felt like it should be fine by me if they did, as he really felt like I big hindrance on me at this point, as to the fact that I had to take care of him, and help him piss and shit, and give him food and water every so often.
I was starting to feel how my father must have felt over the past month or so, and it had only been a simple day, all at the exact same time too, as I wished that my father would just come back at this point, with what it was that he had even needed, all at the exact same time as well, so that we could get this over with, and we could delay the inevitable death of my grand father all the exact same time as well, never the less.
It kind of made me feel a little bit sick, as I felt a little bit warped in my mind, all at the exact same time too, that I was even thinking that way in the very first place any ways, but I really felt like I could not help it, as it was really getting on my nerves at this point, as I then looked over to my grand father once again, and I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I was glad that he was asleep right now.
I kind of moved out of the room that I was in, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I should be more worried as to the fact that the person might come back and steal some more chickens, as, as sick as it made me feel to kill some one, all at the exact same time too, I kind of felt like I would shoot some one on sight if I saw them stealing another one of our chickens, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like, if they were to have seen that there were animals caged up, than they should have known that some one had done that, and that some one was living at this place, all at the exact same time too. If they really were a good person, than surely they would know that we were good people too, right? Surely they would know that it was safe to come here and greet us, all at the exact same time too.
Obviously we were trying to stay secluded from the world too, as for all I knew, there could be a very good reason as to the fact that they were being the way that they were, all at the exact same time too, as I really did not have a clue as to just what it was that was going on in the out side world at all right now, after all of the TV channels, internet, and even the radio stations had all gone out, all at the exact same time too.
For all I knew, it could just be some little kid that was scared, and the little kid was to see some food, than he was going to take that food obviously, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I possibly could, and try to tell my self that every thing was going to be just fine for me, all at the exact same time too, even if I was lying to my self, as I then shook my head, as I continued to go down the hall way, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then looked at the kitchen counter, all at the exact same time too, with a bit of a blank look on my face, all at once, as I was quite a bit hungry, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even be doing right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways. I shook my head, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to the fridge, all at the exact same time too, as I decided that I should try to get some food from there, all at once, never the less.
I then all of the sudden opened the fridge, all at once, as I saw that there was not much in there right now, all at the exact same time too, besides the fact that there was some carrots, some corn, and some fresh eggs that I had taken in earlier, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on before hand, all at the exact same time too.
I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I decided that I was going to cook some eggs, all at the exact same time as well, as I begged, and I pleaded to my self, all at the exact same time too, that my grand father was not to wake up and ask for help, whilst I was making these eggs, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, once again, as I then all of the sudden turned on the stove, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to cook up the eggs, all at once, as I cracked the eggs, and I then put them in one of the pans that was clean, and was sitting right on the counter, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could in the process, none the less.
I watched as the yolk popped out, and it then began to start to cook, all at the exact same time too, as it was a gas stove that it ran on, luckily enough, meaning that the stove got hot very fast, all at the exact same time too, meaning that the eggs should be done in no time, all at the exact same time as well. I blinked my eyes a few times, to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I patiently waited for the egg to cook.
I waited for my grand father to start to yell for help, all at the exact same time too, as luckily enough for me, it seemed like he was sound asleep right now, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to speak to my self a bit quietly, all at the exact same time too, as if I was worried that the dead were near by, and they might hear it.
"Come on you piece of shit! Cook damn it!" I yelled to it, as if it was listening, and it was in fact going to help me, all at the exact same time as well, though I felt like a bit of an idiot as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that it could not hear what it was that I had just said, due to the fact that it was not a living creature either, as I then blinked my eyes a few times, and I then shook my head a bit to my self, all at once.
I then began to see that the egg was fairly cooked, all at the exact same time too, as I then got the both of the eggs that I had cracked on to the pan, all at the exact same time too, and I then all of the sudden began to start to pull it off that super hot stove top, all at the exact same time too, so that it did not over cook at all, all at the exact same time too, as I almost waited to hear the voice of my grand father yell from the other room, as to the fact that he usually did when he smelt food cooking, all at the exact same time too.
He usually was quick to come in to the room, all at the exact same time too, though sadly, that was not the case any more, as I winced a bit to my self, all at once, as it did in fact kind of hurt me a bit to think back on that, when that had just been a few months ago, all at the exact same time too. It then came back to me, all at once, which was some thing that he had said to me earlier, about the fact that he had told me that he had loved me.
For some reason, I had a bit of a sick feeling in the air right now, as I felt like I kind of was regretting to not say in back to him, as for all that I knew at this point, with how bad I could tell that he was getting right now, all at the exact same time too, he very well could die at any day at this point, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down a bit, all at once, as I knew that I could not think that negative, all at the exact same time too.
It was kind of a bad trait that I had got from my father, who I knew that he had got it from his own father, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that the both of them were always worried that the worst thing was going to happen in every possible situation, all at the exact same time too. Normally, you would think that it was good, due to the fact that like a lot of people would always say to me, and they would always tell me, that prepare for the worst in every situation.
How ever, they were not prepared for it what so ever, as they simply just assumed it was going to happen every single time, and they just went on with their daily life, all at the exact same time too. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I did my best to try to get my focus off of all of those thoughts how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I then instead got my focus on the fact that I needed to think back on the food that I had cooked.
I did not want it to get cold, as the thought of eating a cold egg sounded nasty to me, unless it was a hard boiled egg, all at the exact same time too, which I still did not know how to make those what so ever, either. I felt like I should ask my father, but I rarely liked to talk to my father how ever, either, as I just once again tried not to think on that all too much either, as I then all of the sudden began to start to grab some salt, and some pepper, all at once, as I then began to start to put it on the egg, as well.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could, as I then all of the sudden grabbed a fork from out of the counter, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden took it, and I flipped the egg on to a clean plate, all at the exact same time as well, which I had already had sitting on the counter earlier, as I had planned on making some thing earlier, until my grand father had interrupted that as well, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my self up, all at the exact same time too, as I took the plate over with me over to the dining room table, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden sat down at the table, and I put the plate down, all at the exact same time too, as I looked at the fresh food that was in front of me, all at the exact same time too, with quite a bit of a big smile on my face, all at once, as I was glad to be eating some fresh food right now as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was about to take my fork and cut in to the egg, all at the exact same time too, when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear a noise, that sounded like a think, all at the exact same time too, never the less. I then all of the sudden stopped every thing that I had been doing before hand, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to freak out, as to just what it was that had made that noise in the very first place any ways, none the less.
At first, I was worried that some how my grand father had fallen out of his bed, all at the exact same time too, though those thoughts quickly went away from my head, luckily enough for me, as I knew that it could not be the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too, due to the fact that it was fairly clear to me that the noise had come from out side of the house, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to curse my self out, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go on over to just where it was that the noise had come from, all at the exact same time too, as I once again began to speak lightly to my self, just as I had done a few moments ago, once again, none the less.
"Shit... What the hell was that? A damn bird again?" I said to my self, as I was fairly certain that it had to be a bird, as it was not all too rare when ever a bird was just to fly in to a window at this place, as the windows to most of the rooms were quite a bit big, as it seemed like the entire place that I was at, was very big, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in to my self, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to where it was that I had heard the noise come from, all at the exact same time too. As much as I was fairly certain that the noise had most likely been a bird, as it usually was, I still could not help but to think back on the chickens that had some how magically gone missing earlier, all at the exact same time too.
I gulped quite a bit to my self, as I made sure that I had my gun on me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to the side door of the house, all at the exact same time too, that I knew led all of the way over to out side, none the less, which it was clear to me that was where the noise had come from, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I could, as I then all of the sudden began to start to slowly open the door, all at the exact same time as well. I blinked my eyes a few times, once I was out side, as I could see that the sun was beaming right down onto my eyes all the exact same time as well, none the less. I then put my hands over my eyes, to try to hide the sun, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to head over in the direction that I had heard the noise come from, none the less, once again.
I stared over in that direction, as it was a bit hard for me to see, due to the fact that the sun was right in to my eyes, all at the exact same time too, but it was clear to me, at least I was fairly certain of it, that the noise had not been a bird, as I did not see a dead bird laying on the ground for one thing, nor did I seem to see any sort of feathers any where near where it was that I had heard the sound come from earlier, all at the exact same time too.
It confused my a bit, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it must have simply just been the fact that it was an old house, and perhaps I had misheard it, all at the exact same time as well, as it could have simply been the fact that the house had creaked a bit, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over to where it was that I had come from in the very first place any ways, which of course was the side door to the house, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I possibly could, all at the exact same time too.
I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to where it was that I even needed to be in the very first place any ways, which of course was the fact that I knew that I needed to get in side, and get some thing to eat, before I fed the chickens and gave them water again, and I made sure that my grand father did not wake up during that time, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded to my self, all at once, once again.
That was of course, until when it was that I even turned my head over in that direction in the very first place any ways, once again, I saw that there was some thing moving right in front of me, which made me jump back, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that the movement that I had seen in front of me, was in fact a person.
Not just any person, but the worst kind of person, as I once again began to yell out a bunch of curse words to my self, once again, as it scared the day lights out of me, as to just what it was that I even saw in front of my eyes in the very first place any ways, as I did in fact go on ahead and continue to talk, all at the exact same time too.
"What the fuck?! Oh shit!" I yelled, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had not had my gun on hand in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that was what it was that I usually did each and every time I went out side, and it was also just what it was that I had even been planning on doing before hand, in the very first place any ways, once again, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden did in fact pull my gun out of my holster, all at the exact same time as well, as what it was that was in front of me, and what it was that had clearly been the thing that had knocked on to the house, all at the exact same time too, was clearly one of the dead, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
It was one of the dead, and I knew that I to be quick, all at the exact same time too, as it was coming at me, and it was coming at me fast, as I was pinned against the wall, all at the exact same time too. Luckily enough for me how ever, I had been a corner back on my high school football team, and I was used to things coming at me fast, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at once, all at tbe exact same time too, as I quickly pulled out the gun.
Luckily, I had been smart enough at the very least, to make sure that I did not have my safety on before I went out side, all at the exact same time too, as it did not take me all too long to take out the gun, and fire an insanely loud shot, all at the exact same time as well, right over to where it was that the dead was right in front of me, all at the exact same time as well, as the dead then all of the sudden plopped to the ground, all at once, as I had hit it right in the head, just as I had hoped.
I let out a bit of a soft and a relieved sigh, all at the exact same time too, though there was some thing that I was not relieved by, which was the fact that the bullet was echoing all across the mountain right now, all at the exact same time too. I knew that the dead could hear that for miles on out, and if there were more dead out on the mountains, than it meant that they would be coming my way.
Luckily enough, the dead usually did not like to get near trees, nor did they really like to go uphill, so I felt like we were going to be fine, and if there were going to be more dead, than I felt like I would for sure be better prepared for it next time, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I then shook my head.
I knew that the gun shot would have for sure woken my grand father up, so I felt like I may as well hurry up and get back in side right now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I was fairly certain that my grand father was going to be awake, asking to have some help piss, or ask for some water.
Luckily, I had already cooked that egg, but at the exact same time too, it was a bit sad, and a bit disheartening to know that I was not going to be able to eat it until it was cold, which I really did not like to know what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden got right up on to the side door of the house, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to open it, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and my focus off of the thoughts that I had been thinking on, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to start to walk in to the kitchen, once I was in to the house, all at once.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to go on ahead and start to head over to just where it was that the eggs were laying at on the table, all at the exact same time too, as I then once again sat down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to start to eat in to the cold, as to no such surprise to me what so ever, runny eggs, all at once.
I sighed a bit to my self as well, as I was doing so, as I only managed to eat one of the eggs none the less. I knew that it was a waste of food, and I knew that I was in fact hungry, but I really did not feel like eating the 2nd egg what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to lift my self up from the table, all at the exact same time as well, as I then took my plate with me over to the trash can, to pour out the egg in to it, and then over to the sink to clean the plate, all at the exact same time as well.
I put the plate in the sink, and I was about to turn the knob to turn on the sink, all at the exact same time as well, until I began to start to feel like some thing was a bit up with what it was that was going on right at this very moment in time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, and I then all of the sudden turned my head a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to think on just what it was that it could be that seemed to feel so off to me right at this very moment in time as well, none the less.
That was when it then all of the sudden seemed to hit me, all at the exact same time too, once it was that I looked down the hall way that was beside me, all at the exact same time as well. It was the fact that, I remembered, as I still had my gun by the table, all at the exact same time as well, that I had in fact just fired a shot not all too long ago, that I was fairly certain that it was insanely loud, and it would have woke my grand father up as well, surely right?
I knew that he was sick, but surely there was no way that he was that tired to be that out of it, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to shiver a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I knew that I needed to go over to his room, and I needed to check on him, to make sure that he was in fact okay right now, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then did in fact begin to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact begin to start to head down the hall way, keeping a blank look on my face as I did as such a thing. I knew that I had seen him breathing just fine a few minutes ago, so if I had to guess, than he was just too out of it to really hear, or wake him self up from the gun shot that had been overly loud a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to walk in to the front door of his bed room, all at the exact same time too, as I made sure, as per usual, that I did not trip and fall on the trip wire, that would in fact set off the alarm, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to stay calm, as I then began to start to head in to my grand father's room, all at the exact same time as well.
I saw that my grand father seemed to have moved since the last time that I had seen him, as I saw that he was laying on his side right now, all at the exact same time too. If I had to guess, than the gun shot more than likely had in fact woken him up, but he simply had just fallen back to sleep shortly after that, all at the exact same time too, as I doubt that he had been awake when I had shot the dead in the very first place any ways, as he more than likely did not have a clue as to just what the noise had been in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I rolled my eyes a bit to my self, as I was about to go on ahead and start to head out of the room, all at the exact same time too, until I then all of the sudden began to start to feel some thing a little bit strange run down, and shiver up my spine, all at the exact same time too, which I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case in the very first place any ways, as I did my best to try to calm my self down a bit, all at the exact same time too.
I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head back over to my grand father, once again, as I had some sort of strange, and weird feeling that the feeling that I was having right now, was coming from him, right at this very moment in time too, for some odd reason or another, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on to just what it was that it could even be in the very first place any ways, as I then all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, did in fact begin to starting head over to my grand father, all at once.
As I drew closer to him, I saw that his mouth was wide open, and his eyes were wide open, all at the exact same time too, as if he was in a state of sleep paralysis right now, which was in fact common for him, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I should at least try to help get him out of that state, all at the exact same time too.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy cough, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at once, once again, as I then nodded to my self as well. I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to yell over to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on grandpa! I know you can hear me! Wake up!"