Epilogue

"Get out of here! I don't want to say this again! You can't mess with my brain any longer!" London yelled to his once girl friend, all at the exact same time too, as he then all of the sudden kind of pushed her off of him, all at the exact same time too, a little bit too hard, as he had not meant to practically shove her on the ground like it was that he had in fact just done, all at the exact same time too.
Kristin fell down, nearly landing head first in to the ground, as she had been trying to get all up on top of London, as she was trying to pretend that it was that she did in fact love him, all at the exact same time too. In reality how ever, the both of them knew that was not the case what so ever. The both of them also knew that Kristin was simply just pretending to still be in love with him, so that she would still have a place to live.
How ever, London was not buying that, as he knew that she was in fact the girl friend of a man that he had just killed, all at the exact same time too. For all that it was the he knew, she might kill him in his sleep some night, all at the exact same time as well. Either way, London knew that he could not let her live here, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
He was not falling for her fake love any more, as he just seemed to turn his head away from her, all at the exact same time too, as he then began to start to look over to the chalk board that was in fact in front of him, all at the exact same time too. He knew that he could not be distracted by a fake woman, and fake love, what so ever, as he kind of just began to start to grab a piece of chalk, all at the exact same time too, and he began to start to draw on it, all of the sudden.
These were his plans, as he knew that he for sure, not only did he need to get back at the bikers, but the first thing it was that he needed to do before all of that, was to go and kill the man that had killed Donald, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. He knew for  a fact that he was not going to allow that man to live what so ever, after just what it was that he had done to such a good person, none the less.
London knew that he was not a good person what so ever, any more, as he had kind of just woken up to the cruel world that it was that he did in fact live in, all at the exact same time too, never the less. He did have respect for the innocent at the very least, but the evil man, and those bikers, they were not innocent. He had no other choice but to kill them, as he could not risk them being alive, and killing more of his people, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
London began to start to draw the plans of what it was that he was going to do with them, all at the exact same time too, that was of course, until he then all of the sudden began to start to hear Kristin start to speak back to him, all at the exact same time too. London let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to him self, all at the exact same time as well, as he then all of the sudden began to start to turn his head over to her. It was clear that as much as he did not want to, he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that she even had to say to him right now.
Kristin had her eyes squinted at London, as she was not happy with him what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as he then all of the sudden began to start to just blink her eyes all of the sudden towards him. She was very angry, and she let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to her self, to try to calm her self down all of the sudden. She did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to London not all too much longer after all of that, all at the exact same time too, as London did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to him right now, in the very first place any ways, once again, never the less.
"You know what! If you want it to be that way! Than it can be that way! Just know that In going to have my own group, and we are coming for you!" Kristin said back to London, all at the exact same time as well. Kristin was not all too sure as to just how it was that she was going to do as such a thing like that, but she felt like she was smart enough, and she would find a way.
She knew that no matter what, she would find a way to make London's life a living hell, no matter how it was that she was going to do that, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that London was not taking her all too seriously, all at the exact same time as well. How ever, he did not like the fact that she said she was going to kill him, and it reminded him of the day she had found him after he had made the grave for his grandfather, all at the exact same time as well.
London then all of the sudden began to start to look away from her all of the sudden, as he knew that he was not going to be bad enough to have her killed. He also did not want to lock her in a cell, as he really did not want her in his prison, all at the exact same time too. For all he knew, she could trick a guard to fall in love with her, and for the guard to let her go free, all at the exact same time too.
He felt it safer to just let her go free out in to the wild, all at the exact same time too, never the less. He the  all of the sudden began to start to look over to his 2nd in command, who was Anderson of course, as it was clear that he too was not falling for her what so ever, all at the exact same time too. That was of course due to the fact that London had told him all about her, all at the exact same time as well.
Anderson was not smart, and he knew it, which was why he would not listen to a single word that it was that she would try to say to him, to trick him out of what it was that was about to go down, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. Anderson blinked his eyes a few times, all at once, as he then all of the sudden did in fact nod back to London, who was in fact his leader, all at the exact same time too, to let him know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was clearly about to go on ahead and say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Once it was that London had in fact seen Anderson do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, that was when he then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and start to speak back to Anderson, all at the exact same time too. Anderson did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that London even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, once again, none the less.
"Give her the bags, and take her some where far away... If she comes back, make sure that every one knows to shoot her on sight..." He said, as he felt like he should have no mercy on her what so ever. He knew that she would for sure not ever come back, if it was that he had in fact said as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
He could actually see the fear in the eyes of Kristin, as to just what it was that he had even just said, as it was clear that she did in fact realize that he was in fact being serious with just what it was that he had in fact even said in the very first place any ways. That was after all, just what it was that had in fact scared her the most. She knew that he was not a pussy, and he did in fact mean what it was that he did in fact say to people, all at the exact same time as well.
Kristin felt like she could not bare the fact that she did in fact look him right in to his eyes, what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as she then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead, and she began to start to turn her head away from him, all at the exact same time too. She felt like she would be wasting her time in fighting back against him at this point, as she felt like it would only make him even more angry, which she really did not want to push his limits what so ever, all at the exact same time as well.
Kristin just kind of looked over at the open door way that was in fact in front of her right now, all at the exact same time too, as she knew that he was being nice enough by letting her live, after what it was that she had in fact done to him, none the less. Kristin kind of just let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to her self all at once, as she still knew that it was not going to stop her from doing as to just what it was that she said she was going to do, all at the exact same time too.
She had in fact been in love with Harold, as it felt like they really had a lot on common, all at the exact same time too. She loved him more than she loved London for sure, as she felt like London was just evil at this point. She felt like it was a terrible idea to mess with his head now, now that it was that she saw as to the way that he was. She really did regret having sex with him in that tent that one night, all at the exact same time too.
She just shook her head a bit to her self, all at the exact same time as well, as she knew that she needed to get her mind, and that she needed to get her focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that she had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too, as she then all of the sudden began to start to see that Anderson was in fact all of the sudden starting to take the lead for her, to take her out of the prison, all at the exact same time too.
Kristin let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to her self, all at once, as just as it was that the both of them were in fact about to leave the room, that was when Anderson the  all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and start to speak for some odd reason or another, none the less. Kristin stopped, a little bit confused, and a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways, as she then all of the sudden tilted her head over to Anderson.
Anderson how ever, was not speaking to her what so ever, as he was in fact in stead, speaking back to his leader right now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. London then all of the sudden began to start to turn his head around all of the sudden, as he did in fact realize that was in fact the case as well, none the less.
London was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right now, if he was in fact not going to lie to him self right now, all at the exact same time too. He looked at Anderson right in to his eyes all of the sudden, once again, as he then all of the sudden began to start to nod to him, all at the exact same time too. He was clearly letting Anderson know that he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what it was that Anderson was in fact about to go right on ahead and say to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As soon as it was that Anderson had in fact send his leader, and his friend do as such a thing, that was when he let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to him self. He knew that what it was that he was about to say, was in fact going to be stressful for the both of them, none the less, at that. He knew that he had to tell him how ever, as he then began to start to continue to speak to London, now that it was that he did in fact realize that London was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Sir... Just so you know... Alpha is coming tomorrow..."