Chapter 30: Changes

I stared at Harold for just a few moments longer, as I was not sure as to just what it was that I should feel like right now, nor was I even all too sure as to just what it was that was going on right now, or what it was that had even just happened in the very first place any ways.
I just felt empty, and I just was not all too sure as to why. It was quite a bit strange if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, as it was not really a feeling that I liked to feel that often. It was kind of a feeling that I had felt when it was that I had lost my grandpa, even if I knew that I really did not like him that much, he was the last of my family that I had.
Well besides my father of course, as it then all of the sudden began to start to come back to me all of the sudden. I looked over at the limp body that I could feel by my side right now. It was in fact the body of my father of course, none the less.
He was dead... I was quite sure of it, even if I was not a doctor, nor was I a nurse what so ever. The way his body was laying, and how it was that he felt like right now, I could just get this feeling that he was. I was still a little bit lost as to how, and why that might even be the case in the very first place any ways.
I was not all too sure as to why it was that I did not hear any sound going on around me what so ever right now, none the less. I had heard that it had been very loud a few moments ago, but that was clearly not the case what so ever right now, all at the exact same time as well. I was not all too sure if that were due to no one talking, or if I was just blocking out all of the noise that might even be going on right now, in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
I did not care, as that really did not matter to me what so ever, at all, at this very moment in time. All that mattered to me, was the fact that my father was dead, and he was the last person that I had ever loved. I still was a little bit lost in my head for just a little bit longer at that, until it then all of the sudden began to start to come back to me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that had happened.
I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head back over to Harold all of the sudden, all at once. He was the one that had done this to my father after all. He was the one who was to blame for all of this, as I knew that it was wrong for what my father had done, but he did not deserve to be killed for it, all at the exact same time too.
I had seen enough death in the last few days, as I kind of felt a little bit numb to it, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time as well. At least, that was what it was that I felt like I wish I could feel, as this was my father after all. This was Harold's fault, he had done this to my father...
I began to start to squint my eyes at Harold all of the sudden, as I could tell that he did in fact have quite a bit of a guilty look on his face right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again. I could see that he did in fact feel bad for what it was that he had just done. Perhaps he had not meant to take it that far, what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as it was not like my father was bleeding profusely right now, what so ever, none the less.
I still kind of felt like I did not care what so ever, at all, as I was about to stand up, until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Anderson, as he then began to start to speak up from not all too far away from me. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was doing, as I felt like he might be trying to stop me from doing as to just what it was that I was about to do to Harold.
Though, I did in fact doubt that to be the case, as I knew that Anderson was not the smartest guy in the world, and I really doubt that he knew as to just what it was that I was even thinking right now, never the less. I kind of just did my best to get my mind off of all of those thoughts. I knew I wanted to kill Harold for what it was that he had just done to my father.
Nothing was going to stop me, not even Anderson. Though, either way, I did in fact feel like I could not help but to pay attention as to just what it was that Anderson even had to say in the very first place any ways. Even if it was that I did not in fact feel like I wanted to turn my head over to him, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, once again, never the less.
I kind of just stood there on one knee, as I was still not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really be doing right now, what so ever, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could either way, once again. I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Anderson even had to say, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"You put us up to this Harold! You knew the bikers were going to attack us! You just didn't like London!" Anderson said to Harold, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. I remember the fact that the twins were talking about how they were lost as to just why it was that Harold would put us in such a dangerous mission as our first mission, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I was quite a bit shocked as to the fact as to just how it was that Anderson could even get to that thinking point, all at the exact same time too. Yes, I knew that Harold did not like me, due to the fact that had to do with his new girl friend, Kristin, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I just did not think that he would take it this far, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
I saw quite a bit of a look of surprise on the face of Harold, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that Anderson had just said, all at the exact same time too. How ever, he did not say a word to respond back to Anderson, all at the exact same time too, making it feel even more real that what Anderson had just said was in fact true, all at the exact same time too, none the less. It was clear to me now that Harold had done that in the hopes of getting me killed, never the less.
In return how ever, he had got some of his best men killed, and I was still alive in the end. It made me sick to think that some one would do as some thing so evil like that, all at the exact same time too. How ever, I did not want to rule it out at all, what so ever, as I had found out for a fact, that the new world that I lived in right now, was in fact quite a bit of an evil one, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, all at the exact same time as well. I knew that was besides the point, as I knew that it just did in fact make me hate Harold even more. I kind of got my mind, and I got my focus off of that for the time being right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to start to remember as to just what it was that had made me so angry in the very first place any ways, none the less.
Of course, I could not forget as to just what it was that had in fact even happened to me in front of my very own eyes, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I did my best to try to think more on that. My father had been killed by Harold, and yet I was still alive... He had wanted to kill me all along, but in the process he had killed 4 good people, whilst I was still alive, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self all of the sudden, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to lift my self up from off of the ground finally. I could hear the crowd yelling angrily right now, as I at first thought it was towards me. How ever, I realized that was not the case, as I saw that there was a bunch of angry looks that were pointing right over towards Harold right now, as they did in fact realize that what it was that he had done was bad, and was in fact evil, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, at that.
It felt like every one was now all of the sudden on my side, all at the exact same time too. I knew that I hated evil, as I wondered if that might have some thing to do with the fact that my grandpa had told me about a lot of evil, all at the exact same time as well. Either way, I kind of felt like I did not care about that all too much, as I could just feel the rage flowing through me right now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I saw Harold opening his mouth, as it was clear to me that he was in fact about to speak back to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, who I could see Anderson from the corner of my eyes, did in fact have the same angry look that the entire crowd did in fact have right at this very moment in time as well, as it was clear to me that every one was in fact turning against their leader all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. It was normally some thing that you felt like would not happen what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I knew from the beginning that Harold was not the best leader, and he never really had the respect of the people in the prison, such as a good leader would, all at the exact same time as well. I knew that he had been messed up in the head from the beginning, as it came back to me once again, as to just how it was that all of this had even came to pass in the very first place any ways. I could see that Harold was freaking out, and he was panicked that every one was in fact turning against him all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could still, even though I could feel the rage building up in me, all at the exact same time as well. Harold continued to stare at Anderson right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too, as it kind of seemed like to me, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, that he was in fact trying to get Anderson back on to his side. It seemed like it was too late for Harold for all of that how ever, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
How ever, it seemed like he was going to try either way, all at the exact same time too, which I could not blame him, as I knew that Anderson was in fact one of Harold's best men, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as it made sense that he wanted him on his side. Anderson was in fact a person that did in fact get a lot of respect, and every one did in fact in the prison love him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. It was clear to me that Harold was trying to manipulate all the people in the prison all the exact same time as well none the less.
It made me even more angry, as I balled up my fist, all at the exact same time too, as I was ready to run at him, and I was ready to swing at him at any moment in time, all at the exact same time as well. How ever, I felt like for some reason or another, that I should in fact wait. Harold continued to speak to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my attention back on to that, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I was not all too sure as to just why in fact that was the case for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was really even going on with me at all right at this very moment in time too. I kind of just continued to stare for a little bit longer, either way, as I let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact even have to say back to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
"No... I wanted to scare him... The bikers look mean... I didn't mean to lose all of those men... I swear!" He said to Anderson, as I was not all too sure if he was in fact being serious or not, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I felt like he very well might be, as I could tell that he still did in fact have quite a bit of a surprised look on his face right now, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways, never the less, once again.
I kind of just stood there, and I stared at him for a little bit longer, as I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even think about all of this, all at the exact same time as well, or whether or not I should in fact forgive him, all at the exact same time too, once again. Of course, that was when I began to start to feel the once warm body of my father, begin to start to cool down, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I kind of just stood there, and I stared for a little bit longer, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking right now, as I could still hear a bunch of angry voices speaking all around me, all at the exact same time as well. How ever, it seemed like they were dying down all of the sudden, as it seemed like they at the very least, were in fact forgiving their leader for what it was that he had in fact even done, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
How ever, I was not going to let that slide for me what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that not only had he led to the death of several good people, which he wanted to say he had not meant to do. He had led to the death of my father which it sure as hell seemed like he had meant to do. He had killed him right in front of my eyes, all at the exact same time too, as that was for sure some thing that I could not forgive what so ever, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just stood there, and I stared for a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really be doing what so ever, at all right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I still felt empty in side. How ever, it seemed like another part of me took over me, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to ball up my fist once again. I then all of the sudden began to start to lift my self up, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to start to stare at Harold right in to his eyes.
As I continued to do that for just a little bit longer, my mouth then all of the sudden began to start to open, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I did in fact begin to start to yell to him, all at the exact same time as well. I could tell that Harold was a bit surprised, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like he had forgotten that he had killed my father.
If he had forgotten about that, than he was even more evil than it was that I had first thought, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like you could not forget that you had in fact killed some one, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. Especially if their dead body was in fact still fresh right in front of your eyes, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. It just seemed to fuel the rage more and more, as I was starting to see stars around my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
I stared out in to Harold's eyes for just a little bit more time, until in the end, I did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to continue to yell at him, all at the exact same time too. Harold was clearly not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on with me right now, and why it was that I was so angry. Which made me even more angry, all at the exact same time too.
I continued to speak to him very loudly, all at the exact same time too, as I did not care if any one around me did in fact judge me for it, what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I kind of just felt like at this point, none of that really mattered to me what so ever. I just wanted him dead, as I knew that every one around me was in fact listening as to just what it was that I did in fact even have to say to Harold, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"You liar! You are a murderer! You will pay!" I yelled, as I felt the rage taking over me so much, that it all felt so blurry to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I sprinted over to Harold, who Harold was a lot bigger and stronger than I was, all at the exact same time too, though it was clear that I had caught him a bit off guard, as it was clear that he was in fact a bit surprised as to just what it was that was even going on right now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Harold had his mouth open, like he was about to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, to get me to try and stop with what it was doing. How ever, it was too late for him, and it was too late for all of that at this point, all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact take him to the ground quite a bit easier than I had expected, all at the exact same time too.
Even if it was that he had spoken to me on time, all at the exact same time too, odds were I would not have listened, due to the rage that I felt all around me, all at the exact same time too. As soon as it was that I had in fact taken him to the ground, all at the exact same time too, that was when I began to start to swing right towards Harold's face, all at the exact same time too.
His arms were stuck on the ground right now, so there was nothing he could do to trying to stop it what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as it made me feel better and better, which each and every single swing that I did in fact hit him with, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I continued to do it over and over and over again, with no such sort of remorse as well. He had no remorse for what it was that he had done to my father, so why should I have remorse for what it was that I was in fact doing to him right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I felt like the crowd was going crazy right now, all at the exact same time too, but I could not hear any of it, and my mind, and my thoughts were just all on what it was that I was in fact even doing right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I continued to swing none stop, all at the exact same time too, as I was not sure if I had done 10 swings, or if I had done a hundred swings at this point, all at the exact same time too.
Either way, I really did not care all too much, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, as I just kept on swinging and swinging, until it felt like my arms were going to give up on me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. I was not a weak man what so ever, at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I could in fact say that for a fact, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I knew that I was not as strong as Harold was, but I knew for a fact that I was in fact strong, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as I realized as to just how worn out I was all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, as I came to my senses, all at the exact same time as well. I took one last swing in to Harold, though this one was not as strong as the first ones were, all at the exact same time too, as it felt like the rage, and the adrenaline was in fact wearing off on me right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
I kind of just fell down to the ground, all at the exact same time too, as I had not realized as to just how worn out it was that I even was, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I felt like a lot of that might be due to the fact that I had not slept in a few days, all at the exact same time too, but also a lot of that was due to the fact that I had used all of the energy that I had in fact had left in me, all at the exact same time too, doing what it was that I had in fact just done, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I did not care at this point, as I just stared up at the ceiling, as all I saw was red at this point, as I was not all too sure if that was due to the fact that there was blood in my eyes right now, or if it were due to the fact that I was so worn out, and there was still a bit of some anger in me, all at the exact same time too.
I looked down at my fist, as I saw a lot of blood on that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. It was clear that I had in fact given Harold a beating, all at the exact same time too, once again, none the less. Some of the blood might even be my own, as I could feel a lot of pain in my knuckles. It was clear to me that I must have broken them with how hard it was that I had in fact been swinging at him, all at the exact same time as well, once again, at that.
I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self all of the sudden, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of all of that other stuff that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was doing right now, nor was I all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on with me at all right now, all at the exact same time as well.
I felt some one begin to start to grab on to me all of the sudden, as I wondered if it was Harold going to finish me off, all at the exact same time too. It might only take one swing, kind of like it was that it had only took for my father, all at the exact same time too, once again, never the less. I kind of just did not care at all at this point, as I felt like my job was done, and perhaps it was now my turn to die, so that I could go meet my father and my grandpa up in heaven. Hell... I was going to meet my mom there as well, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I closed my eyes, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to realize that the person that was grabbing on to me right now, was not trying to swing at me, such as I had done to Harold just a few moments before now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. No... The person that was in fact lifting me up right now, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
I was quite a bit surprised, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to open my eyes all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that the person that had in fact began to start to lift me up, all at the exact same time as well, just so happened to be Anderson, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he had quite a bit of a sad look on his face right now, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that he did in fact feel bad about some thing right now, for some odd reason or another, which I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it might even be, all at the exact same time as well, once again, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on the fact that he now had me on a seat at one of the tables, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I saw that he was kind of scared, as well as the fact that he felt quite a bit bad for me, all at the exact same time too, once again, as he then all of the sudden began to start to speak up to me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right now still, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, as I still felt quite a bit worn out, and I felt quite a bit woozy from what it was that had in fact just happened a few moments ago, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to nod back to him, all of the sudden, very much to my own surprise. I was not all too sure as to whether or not I was or not, but I had in fact let him know that I was paying attention to him right now.
Anderson blinked his eyes a few times, as it was clear that he still was not all too sure about that all. I heard him let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to him self all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on still. How ever, in the end, he did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact, very much to my own surprise, begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"London... You killed Harold..." He said to me, as I could tell that he had quite a bit of a look of shock on his face, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too. I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I kind of just stood there, and I stared at him with a bit of a blank look on my face, all at the exact same time too. That just did not make all too much sense to me as to just what it was that he had in fact even said to me, all at the exact same time as well. Harold was way stronger than I was, there was no way that I could have possibly killed him!
Though, as I began to start to calm my self down, and I began to relax my breathing, all at the exact same time as well, I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over to just where it was that I could see Harold on the ground, all at the exact same time too, at that. It was clear that he was not moving, as I could see from the corner of my eyes. There just was no way that he was dead how ever, surely right?
As I looked over to him, I then began to start to realize that Anderson was in fact right with just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time as well how ever, as I saw that Harold's face was in fact smashed in deep in to the ground, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that I had not realized as to how hard it was that I had hit him. It once again, almost seemed to be like a scene from a movie, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that I was even looking at right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
How ever, I was in fact well aware that this was in fact all real, and that this was in fact real life, all at the exact same time too. It seemed like the movie scene thing was only some thing that I thought of to numb the pain, and the thoughts that I was in fact feeling right at this very moment in time, all at the exact same time too. It did quite a bit of a good job at it as well, all at the exact same time as well, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, once again, at that.
I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self all of the sudden, as I still felt empty, and I still felt numb in side, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that it still had not come back to me as to just what it was that I had even done, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. I kind of just began to start to turn my head over to Anderson, all at the exact same time too, as I could not bare the fact that I was in fact looking as to just what it was that I had in fact even done to Harold, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I still could not help but to feel so numb, and to feel so empty right now how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to speak to Anderson, all at the exact same time too. I was no longer angry, and I was for sure not upset at Anderson what so ever, at all, right now. How ever, I still felt like I did not really have much of a control over my self right now, nor did I have a control over my words what so ever, at all right now, either.
Anderson I saw, did in fact blink his eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that he was in fact trying to calm him self down as well right now, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that he had seen what it was that had in fact happened just a few moments ago, in real time, all at the exact same time as well, as well as the entire crowd that was all around me, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to hear their voices begin to start to speak from all around me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I did my best to try to ignore all of the voices how ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my attention more or less on the thoughts that had to do with me needing to go right on ahead and begin to start to continue to speak to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well.
Though, I still was not all too sure as to just whether or not I did in fact have much of a control over just what it was that I was in fact about to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I just continued to speak to him either way, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again, at that.
"He deserved it... He killed my father..." I said back to him, all at the exact same time too, with the most blank, and empty voice that I could have possibly had, all at the exact same time too. Of course, that was all that I could really have right now, as I could not feel happy, nor could I feel sad, or angry at my self for what it was that I had in fact even just done, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again, at that.
I just seemed to be so lost right now, all at the exact same time too, once again, as I just knew that not only had my father been killed right in front of my eyes. But also the fact that I had in fact just killed some one, all at the exact same time too, which I knew for a fact that no matter what the case was, all at the exact same time too, that my grandpa would not be all too happy, nor would he be all too proud as to just what it was that I had in fact done, all at the exact same time too.
I did not care, as none of that seemed to matter to me right now any ways. Besides, my grandpa was in the abyss right now any ways, as it was clear to me that there was no such thing as any sort of heaven, nor was there any such sort of thing of a God, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that no God would ever do some thing as dark, and as evil as it was that they had done to this world, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I kind of just got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that other stuff all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus more or less on the thoughts that had to do with the fact that I then all of the sudden began to start to see, and I began to start to notice that Anderson was now beginning to start to lift him self up from where it was that he was standing at, at the table, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As I stood there, and I stared for just a little bit longer, I then began to start to notice that Anderson was in fact going in to the middle of the crowd that was in fact right in front of me right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he had quite a bit of an empty look on his own face right now, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that so did the rest of the crowd, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that a lot of them were still in quite a bit of some shock, and quite a bit of some horror, as to just what it was that they had in fact just watched happen right in front of their eyes, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
Anderson seemed like he was the one that wanted to calm them all down how ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that Anderson could in fact be calm him self right now, after just what it was that he had in fact even just so happene right in front of his eyes, all at the exact same time too, and just what it was that he had in fact just seen me do, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it was not normal for me, and it was some thing that I would for sure have never done ever in my life, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I had done it any ways, as there was no going back on all of that at this point, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden just began to start to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. I then got my mind, and I got my focus on Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he did in fact begin to start to speak to every one that was in fact in the crowd right now, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes, and I too then did in fact begin to pay attention to him all of the sudden.
I saw that Anderson did in fact feel quite a bit sick him self, as to just what it was that he had just seen, and just what it was that he was in fact about to have to say to every one, all at the exact same time too. It was clear to me that he did in fact feel that way right now at the very least, even though I could really only see the corner of his face right now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I kind of just did my best to keep my self calm in the mean time, as I knew that we no longer had a leader any more, all at the exact same time too.
What was going to happen to the prison? I was not all too sure if I knew the answer to that question, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact even had to say to us all, all at the exact same time too, as he then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to us all, once again, none the less.
"Well... There are going to be some changes..."