WHAT U CALL THAT M.C

"do i have to go to this thing"

"yes Mitchel you do. all my siblings boyfriends and girlfriends are coming you have to too"

"but babe I don't wanna spend time with your family. Your moms the only one that I like and likes me!"

"just because you and my brother hate each other doenst mean you have to hate everyone else"

"it's not just your brother I know that your dad doesn't like me"

"well Mitchel you know what he saw last time you came over"

"what did you want me to do!"

"oh i don't know maybe WEAR DIFFERENT SHOES"

"i'm sorry okay. anyways i really don't want to go"

"but why"

"I know that your brother wants to fight me"

"oh really how do you know that"

"he texted me it. he said if he ever sees me again he's punching me."

"what even happened with you guys"

"he heard us fucking and thought i was beating you"

"oh... well i can see why he'd be upset"

"but i wasn't doing that! and he told your whole family! he's a fucking snake"

"okay and he's still my brother so relax. can you please just be a good boyfriend and come with me"

"no"

"pretty please. we can fuck when we come home" you pout

"ugh fine. but only because you asked nicely"
-
"hey y/n! oh hi mitchel you came!" your mom says opening the door to your house

you walk in and hug her

"hi mom please make sure dad and y/b don't say anything to Mitchel he's been stressing over this"

"i already talked to them before everything should be okay"

you eventually get all the way inside and everyones at the table waiting to eat dinner

"y/n you're late!"

"dad chill we're only like 2 minutes after you wanted us here" you roll your eyes and sit down

"so Mitchel, we haven't seen you in a while. have you been hiding?" your brother asks

"trust me you're the last person id hide from. in fact I've been waiting for you to follow up on your promise"

"stop it" you whisper hitting Mitchells leg

he starts to say something but luckily your mom comes In with the food

"I hope you all are hungry." she says

"im sure Mitchells hungry he seems on edge" y/b says smirking

"shut up he's not doing anything to you. can everyone just be nice to each other"

"once he's nice to you ill be nice to him"

"he is nice to me y/b you're just overdramatic. "

"he hit you!"

"we were having sex you idiot!"

"babe relax its okay" Mitchel tells you, putting his hand on your leg

"no Mitchel its not okay. Im tired of all these people making up lies about you and our relationship! come on we're leaving"

"y/n dont leave!" your mom says

"no I dont want to be here anymore. I know that y/b has been telling everyone that mitchel hurts me and dad agrees with him. and whenever I confront them they always say theyre trying to protect me"

"we are trying to protect you that what family does" your dad says

"so thats what you call that interesting"