DREAM M.C

"hey," Mitchel says sitting next to you on the couch where you're watching tv

"can I help you" you respond rolling your eyes

"damn babe chill"

"don't tell me to chill when that's what I was doing before you came here"

"Okay why are you being so mean"

"you know what you did" you narrow your eyes at him and he puts his hands up in surrender

last night you had a dream where he cheated on you with your best friend and even though it wasn't real, it feels real

"Actually I don't but I'm willing to listen"

you roll your eyes and he sits right next to you

"is that what you did before you fucked her," you say as he puts his hand on your leg

"Woah Woah Woah who did I fuck"

"My best friend you dick"

"When did I do this!"

"last night and you know it!"

"what are you talking about, last night the only person I was fucking was you!"

"then after when I asleep you fucked her"

"and if that's true then where did we have sex"

"our bed"

"where you were sleeping? and you didn't wake up even though you literally wake up if I sneeze and you're close enough?"

"Well, I don't know why you did it there!" you say crossing your arms

"wheres your proof!"

"I saw it"

"Okay so let me get this right. after we had sex last night and you went to bed, I got up right after, picked up your BEST friend, brought her BACK here, and had sex with her IN OUR bed while YOU were still sleeping. Oh, and you woke up DURING it and didn't say anything about it. but now this afternoon you are mentioning it"

"mhm.. that's what happened in the dream"

"the dream?"

"yeah duh you cheated on me in the dream"

"so now you're mad at me for something dream me did."

"yes you should know better even in sleep"

"you are crazy babe"

"And you're a cheater that can't say sorry"

"how about this, I am so so sorry that when you were asleep, the Mitchel in your dream cheated on you. He should know better and I'm sorry I didn't teach him better. Real-life Mitchel would never cheat on you and him... me I love you."

"I love you too thank you for apologizing for your mistake... please teach dream Mitchel better"

"I will... so any chance you're on your period?"

"Okay now I'm mad at real-life Mitchel"