Epilogue

TW: Sexual Harassment
| Assault

"What did you do to Sammantha?" I yelled at my father sitting on his swivel chair with a wine glass in his hand. He's enjoying the view of the province through the glass window.

My hands are closed in fists, ready to punch his face. I waited for him to look at me only to get an amused smile. My veins protruded against my veins when he smirked.

"Nagsumbong na ba?" He asked me in a casual voice.

Naputol ang pagtitimpi ko sa kaniya. My hand choked his neck. Iniangat ko siya mula sa upuan at isinandal sa babasaging bintana. I gritted my teeth, watching him turn red as I kept on tightening my grip on him.

"Why did you fucking do that?" I asked in a loud voice. I want to make him feel my wrath.

"How can you fucking rape an innocent woman? Do you have any decency in your blood?"

Kumapit siya sa palapulsuhan ko nang mahirapan huminga. Nagsisimula pa lang ako para bitawan siya. I used another hand to choke him harder. Harder that he's hitting my hand, eyes with tears.

The anger is eating me. I failed to stop my tears from falling. I left Samm in my condo so I could see this asshole. My woman is suffering because of him and he's here having fun with his wealth?

Pabagsak ko siyang ihinagis sa ibaba. His back hit the table, making him groan in pain. He coughed while catching his breath.

I almost killed him, I regret I didn't.

He gazed at me just to grin. "You can't kill me." He laughed. "No matter how mad you are, you can't kill me." He shook his head, laughing like a villain.

My jaw set, lips parted. Walang pagsisisi sa mukha niya. He's fine even after doing a crime. I could not fathom why people like him have to exist. They should be burning in hell, gone.

I want to kill him. I can kill him. If it's not because of my Mother and my siblings, I already did. He would be lying, lifeless on the floor.

"Is that what you want? Are you happy you did that? Samm is l innocent! I told you not to touch her, I told you to leave her alone! What's so hard to understand?"

I threw a base beside him. The broken pieces hit his fingers, wounding them.

"She lived a good life in our house for years, I was quiet. Now that our family is in a big crisis, why can't she pay back?"

My forehead creased. I can't accept what he just said. Galit ko siyang sinugod sa ibaba. I held him on his collar, pinned him to the wall and punched him.

The man didn't even use a finger to fight back. Sinamantala ko ang pagkakataon para sirain ang mukha niya.

"Give me a reason why did you do that? I know you have a shitty reason so tell me!" I yelled. "Before I kill you using my own hands."

"I'm in huge debt, Noah. Your life, your mother, your siblings, our whole family is in danger." Sumisinghap siya sa bawat salita. His nose bleeds, it's satisfying to me.

"Bakit si Samm ang kailangang magdusa kung wala siyang kinalaman sa kapabayaan mo! It's your crisis! Not ours! You put yourself in this situation, why do you have to drag us in your problem?"

He slapped me. Itinulak niya 'ko palayo sa kaniya. "I'm your father! Ako pa rin ang bumuhay sa 'yo, ang nagbigay sa 'yo ng lahat ng meron ka ngayon! You're independent now that you can let me face a shit alone?"

"Mom gave birth to me. She's the one who dressed and fed me. You were never there, when did you ever support us? You made money on your own and used it while Mom have to work overtime to raise us! You, scumbag, did nothing but make our life miserable!"