★O N E★

"Ah—Nayeon unnie, I'm scared. I don't want to do this anymore."

Nayeon sighed and looked behind her from her crouched position to see Dahyun hiding behind a pillow. Nayeon continued rummage through her basket of household Items she had in her apartment.

"You agreed to do it with me, Dahyun. What fun would it be if I didn't have a company? Beside, if it does work, I want to see what type of demon you get. Seriously thought, I'm going to be pissed if yours hotter than mine." Nayeon said as she pulled out a long cable from the basket.

Dahyun whined and threw the pillow back onto Nayeon's bed. "Nayeon unnie!" She whined. "What if the demons kill us?"

"By having sex with us?" Nayeon added. "I'll die a happy woman then," She answered.

Dahyun sighed, sick of Nayeon's childish behavior. "I'm serious unnie. Demon's and Ghosts are not things to be messed with. What even gave you idea to do this? You couldn't possibly have randomly thought about summoning a succubus."

Nayeon stopped rummaging through her basket and stared at Dahyun. Nayeon bit her bottom lip and shrugged.

"You dick," Dahyun said. "You literally randomly thought about it.

Nayeon snorted. "It's a good idea, Dahyun! It's going to be so much fun. Wouldn't you like to spice up your life a little? No offense, but you're a blonde."

"We can't all be like you, Nayeon unnie. I don't have the time to drink all night,watch television all evening and then go through the dark web."

"Well, you're missing out."

"I don't think I am. The dark web is fucking scary. I don't know how you can go through that thing without puking or crying," Dahyun said.

"Because I am a badass woman, while you're like hansel from Hansel and Gretel," Nayeon said.

"What is that supposed to be mean?"

"Nothing. Don't get to triggered. I found that black candles and needles. My lighter should be in the living room. Lets go get the living room ready," Nayeon suggested.

"Oh yeah, I'm so ready to summon a demon that could possibly kill me," Dahyun sarcastically said.

"That's the spirit!"