★N I N E★ [M]

Nayeon could feel an ache in every muscle once the hot water from the shower hit her skin. She turned around and was greeted by the sight Mina completely naked in the large shower with her. Nayeon already came once that night, but her cock wanted more as it slowly hardened once more.

Mina flashed Nayeon a crooked smile. Mina limply grabbed onto the sides of Nayeon's waist and pressed a chaste kiss to her lips. One of Mina hands reached up to Nayeon back and played with the area, pressing down on her tense spots. Nayeon let out groans as Mina massaged her and kissed her.

Mina silently kneeled down and put her hands on Nayeon's slim thighs, leaning in to kiss them she pressed soft kissed all over Nayeon thighs before licking them with her long tongue. The tip of her tongue reached a corner of Nayeon shaft, and Nayeon
filinched from it. Nayeon bunched up her fingers into Mina's hair, tightly pulling.

Mina chuckled as she continued to tease Nayeon. She would kiss or lick her thigh, purposely reaching close to cock, but she would never fully touch it. Nayeon tightened her grip on Mina's hair.

"Fuck—dont play with me, babygirl," Nayeon moaned out.

Mina let out a happy purr and she listened to Nayeon demand. Mina fully enveloped Nayeon's cock in her mouth, hollowing out her cheeks and bobbing
her head back and forth. Nayeon cock touched the end of Mina's mouth and slightly went down into her throat.

Nayeon mustered her strength and stopped Mina. She stared at Nayeon in confusion and her eyes widened once Nayeon picked her up and slammed her against the shower marble.

"You can't play with me like that. You had your fun in the living room, but now it's my turn," Nayeon growled.

Mina let out a giggle as Nayeon massaged her hip bone. Nayeon spat on Mina's clit and roughly played with it, her fingers applying pressure to Mina's clit and moving it back and forth. Mina let out high pitched moans from Nayeon action. Nayeon chuckled, pressing her lips to Mina's neck and sucking on her skin. She hummed peacefully ass Nayeon sucked on her skin to form a purple hickey.

"Fuck me already" Mina whispered, raising Nayeon head up with Mina hand to nibble on her ear.

Nayeon bit her lip and obeyed Mina. Nayeon positioned her cock by Mina's entrance and she slowly slipped in. She began to thrust deep and hard, finally letting herself experience the tight space. Mina's legs were shaking by how much force she used. Mina would gasp and feel the breath in her throat get knocked out every time Nayeon thrusted into her.

Nayeon was moaning and groaning, whispering cursing under her breath once in a while. She gripped onto Mina's hips and dug her fingers into Mina's flesh, leaving bruises on her hips. Nayeon began to harshly snap her hips at a quick pace, a rhythm that punished Mina to the point of screaming. One of her hands reached up to the showerhead and she gripped onto it, letting out whimpers and screams at Nayeon short but effective thrusts.

Nayeon slammed into Mina over and over again, trying to twist her body every time to find a new angle. She sid hwr hand away from hip and supported Mina by holding her back and digging her fingers into Mina's flesh. She moved her other hand from the other side of Mina hip and pressed her thumb to Mina's clit, moving it in circles.

Mina was basically sobbing between breaths, even after Nayeon slowed down. Nayeon was lost in her own world as she pressed her hips against Mina's ass. She rocked her hips back, her rhythm getting
messed up. She was growling like an animal, eyes closed and teeth gritting against each other.

Nayeon came inside of Mina, some of her milk dripping out onto the shower floor. Mina could finally breathe again, but barely. Nayeon was exhausted and sat against the marble wall with Mina on her lap. They just sat in silence, trying to catch their breaths as they listened to the water hit the tiles.