★F I F T E E N★

Nayeon was in the middle of the two women. The three were sitting on the couch, Mina on her left and Jihyo on her right. Mina had her arms wrapped around Nayeon's arm as she glared at Jihyo.

Nayeon coughed. "Why are you here, Jihyo? I broke up with you a month ago.

"I don't like how we left things" she answered.

"Nayeon, I want to get back together with you." She said with confident voice.

Mina glared even harder at Jihyo. "Nayeon, why is that still here?" Jihyo opened her mouth to retort back, but Mina interrupted her.

"Don't even bother" Mina said.

Jihyo closed her mouth while glaring at Mina. Mina smiled in victory. Nayeon sighed at the demon who was still hugging her arm.

"Jihyo, I'm sorry, but I don't want you back. You were nothing but a thorn in my foot. You were an overprotective leech that forced my friends to distance themselves from me. No one deserves a person like you unless they're actually you" Nayeon said. "You know where the door is. You can show yourself out"

Jihyo heard similar words coming from Nayeon's mouth before in the past. It hurt her deeply before, and it still hurt her now. She listened to Nayeon silently, obeying her request to get out of her apartment.

The couple watch as Jihyo stood up and left, closing the door silently. Mina let go of Nayeon's arm and sat on her lap, enveloping her in a hug.

"Are you okay?" she whispered.

"I'm fine" Nayeon answered.

Mina didn't think nayeon was fine, but she didn't push it any further. She continued to hug nayeon, burying her face in the crook of her neck. Mina wanted to comfort nayeon as much as she could, but she knew she couldn't do much.

She hadn't known Nayeon long. She still didn't really understand the situation between Nayeon and Jihyo, but she didn't mind not knowing. As long as Nayeon wasn't sad anymore, she didn't care.

I love you jihyo sorry for hurting you in this story🤧