★F I V E★

Nayeon fell into a deep sleep. She was similar to Sleeping Beauty. It was easily one of the worst period of sleep she'd ever gotten.

She slept for 18 hours, not knowing what happened the night before once she could woke up. She couldn't remember anything. She felt uneasy and had an inkling that something went wrong at night, but she couldn't remember.

Nayeon stared around her dark room. It was two in the morning. She sighed, scratching her head through her fluffy, black short hair. She ruined her sleeping pattern and that irked her.

She got up from her bed and walked into the kitchen, eyeing the furniture that was previously moved around. She got out some store—bought kimchi and rice and started preparing it.

After her very early breakfast but late dinner was prepared, she sat on her couch and watched the television. There wasn't interesting to watch.

Nayeon finished her breakfast and set it into the sink, too lazy to wash them at the three in the morning. She stretched her body, reaching her fingers to the ceiling. Her stomach started aching.

Nayeon stopped stretching to check on why her stomach hurt. He had small bruises on her abs. She furrowed her eyebrows and touched her bruises, hissing when it stung.

"What the fuck happened last night?" He whispered.

The light in her kitchen buzzed and flickered before stabilizing. She got chills down her spine and down her legs. Nayeon froze again, not bring able to move the last night.

Arms wrapped around her chest from behind. He couldn't move. She saw the structure of the arms, hands, and fingers. It resembled a woman.

Nayeon didn't believe the ritual worked, but she couldn't explain what was currently happening to her. She never did drugs in her life, but she drank. She hadn't had a drink for more than two weeks now.

The figure disappeared like mist again. Nayeon could move again. She let out her breath, not realizing he was holding it in.