★E I G H T E E N★

Jihyo did something she had never done before in her life. She prayed for some luck and love in her future.

Summoning a demon took more work. There needed to be a proper ritual. But summoning an angel was much easier, and sometimes unintentional.

Jihyo accidentally summoned an angel. She couldn't see her yet. She didn't want Jihyo to notice her. The angle followed her around wherever she wet.

Jihyo felt a little bit happier for some reason. Everywhere she went, she felt good about herself. Her breakup with Nayeon hurt her too much, but lately, she'd be feeling better about herself.

Nayeon specifically told her why she broke up with her. Jihyo was too much of a worries, always got jealous, constantly went through Nayeon's phone, and was always paranoid Nayeon was cheating on her.

Jihyo heard it before, but it hurt more coming from Nayeon.

She opened Jihyo's eyes by being blunt and truthful, unlike her other past girlfriends. She wanted to go see Nayeon again and apologize. After that, she wouldn't ever see her or think about nayeon again. With more positivity, she felt braver.

"Nayeon" Mina murmured, "the doorbell is ringing."

"I know, Mina. I can hear it." Then go get it" Mina responded, rolling her eyes.

Nayeon was shocked. Mina was fine an hour ago but suddenly started getting ticked off at the tiny things.

"I'm getting it" he said.

"Don't tell me you're getting it. Just get it" Mina said.

Nayeon was terrified of moody girls. She walked to the door and opened the door, her face turning into a scowl.

"Jihyo, I thought I told you—"

"I know, I know! I just want to apologize. I won't ever come here after this. I just want to live the rest of my life after knowing l apologized to you" Jihyo said.

As Jihyo talked to Nayeon. Mina sniffed the air. She started quietly growling as she stood up from the couch and walked over to Nayeon.

Jihyo flinched by the presence of Mina but continued talking. Mina held onto Nayeon's waist and peered at the invisible space next to Jihyo.

"Thank you for—"

"There's a fucking angel clinging onto you like a helpless baby" Mina interrupted Jihyo