★T H I R T E E N★

Nayeon was laying down on her bed, the sheets covering the lower half of her body. She was chewing some gum as she stared at Mina who was sitting at her desk.

"How's the paper going?" Nayeon asked. Good she answered. "It's not as hard as you made it seem."

Nayeon scoffed. "English is hard. Science is much easier. I think it's stupid I have to take English when I'm a science major."

Mina chuckled. "Humans are weird" she said. "Your government is very unstable."

Nayeon scoffed. "Well, what's the government like in Hell?"

"Obey Satan. If we do that well, then we're free to do whatever we'd like to do. Of course, we're not allowed to roam free on Earth and murder humans. We're not allowed in Heaven either, but we wouldn't be able to get in if we wanted to."

"What's wrong with Heaven?" Nayeon said.

Mina laughed. "it's not what's wrong with Heaven? Its what is Heaven hiding?' A lot of people in Hell think Heaven is hiding something important, but we don't know what for. Anyway, I finished your paper."

She waved the three-page, double-sided paper around. Nayeon got out of bed and didn't bother to cover herself up. She swiftly grabbed the paper out of Mina's hand and flipped through the thin pages.

"Okay, this looks good"

"You didn't even read it" Mina retorted.

"I trust you, babygirl" Nayeon said.

"You know that nickname rise me up, Nayeon. If you dont want to have sex again, then you better run, because l'm about to suck you off right now"

Nayeon immediately felt the cold sweat come back. She was already tired from what they did three hours ago. She couldn't do any form of sexual activity, even if Mina was just going to give her a blowjob.