★T W O★

Dahyun and Nayeon moved Dahyun's couch to one side of the room. They pressed the couch against the wall to make as much room as possible.

The two frieds continued to move Dahyun's furniture around. Nayeon walked around her apartment to find the rest of the supplies needed for summoning the demons.

Dahyun huffed out heavily as she finished moving the coffee table, carpet and side tables. "Af this point, I don't care if I die. I just care if moving all the furniture was worth all the hard work I just went through," She mumbled.

Nayeon walked back into the living room with an armful of supplies. Nayeon sat down on the floor and Dahyun did the same. Nayeon set down the supplies she grabbed, and sorted them, trying to remember what she had to do to summon a succubus.

"We have to draw a circle with a star in the middle with white chalk," Nayeon muttered. "Then we have to set up the black candles at each corner of the circle. After that we need to whispered out letter out loud and have our own candles to burn the letter. Make sure the ashed land inside of the circle. Do you have your letter ready?"

Dahyun nodded. "Yeah, I wrote down everything I wanted in a succubus. I really hope I don't get the opposite of what I wanted," She said.

"You and me both."

Nayeon began drawing the circle and star with the white chalk. Dahyun set up the black candles at each corner and lit it up. The only light came from the candles.

Nayeon took out her own letter and stared at Dahyun. Dahyun nodded as Nayeon handed her a needle. Nayeon pricked her finger and smeared it across her letter. Dahyun did the same, but more hesitantly.

The two began to began to whisper their letters. The flames from the candles flickered and swayed back and forth. Nayeon finished first and slowly lit her letter on fire. The letter slowly turned to the ashed and landed inside the circle.

Nayeon did the same. Soon enough, their ritual was done. They stayed silent for almost an hour. That was an essential part of the ritual. There was not supposed to be any talking after the ritual for at least half an hour.