★S I X★

It was two days later when Dahyun came over to Nayeon's apartment to see her again. Dahyun knocked on Nayeon's apartment rapidly and loudly.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Hold on!" Nayeon shouted as he walked out from her room to the door.

She opened the door and Dahyun immediately walked in. Dahyun started walking around in a circle while biting her fingernails.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Nayeon asked.

"Ofcouse something happened! Why would I be walking around in a circle while biting my nails if something didn't happen?" Dahyun retorted. "The ritual fucked me up, Nayeon!"

"Hold on a minute. What did the ritual do to you? Did it work? Do you have a succubus? I haven't gotten mine yet."

"I haven't gotten mine. I mean, I think. I haven't seen my succubus, but it's like i can feel her! My apartment has gotten much colder at night and it's so fucking scary when I'm alone. Sometimes, I can feel someone in the room with me," Dahyun explain.

Nayeon didn't want to admit that he felt the same thing, but he didn't want to confess that it was supposed to be a prank. She knew she couldn't keep it in a watch Dahyun freak out.

"The same is happening to me," Nayeon admitted. "I never thought it would actually work, but I haven't seen the succubus in her real form or whatever. I don't know why she won't show herself to me."

"You sounds like you're just horny for her," Dahyun replied.

"I mean, that's why we summon them, right?" Nayeon asked. "They're sex demons after all."

Dahyun sighed. "Can I stay here tonight? I don't want to stay home alone."

Nayeon nodded. "I'm fine with that. I pull out the couch and find you a blanket after dinner."

"Thanks, Nayeon unnie."

"No problem."